Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90301 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
He clings to his belief in his oratorical powers. “My best speeches are when I know that what I’m saying is true in a fundamental way. People find their strength in different places. That’s where I’m strong,” he says, failing to mention that he’s given a single moving speech (in honor of Gabby Giffords) among hundreds of speeches over the course of his term.

Translation: He believes his own crap.

Scary thought.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obamas-favorite-course-to-teach-at-the-university-of-chicago-revealed/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2012, 03:08:26 PM »

He didn't write that.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »

He didn't write that.

and he couldn't read it outloud either...

can you imagine having to sit in a classroom for 50 minutes with that man?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »

He didn't write that.

Only if under the influence of pot......wait a munute.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2012, 09:44:39 AM »

He didn't write that.

Base on feedback from his students during the second and third years that he taught this course they wouldn't want to take it again under him . He wasn't as popular as we've been led to believe by the media and his other propagandists .

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2012, 10:31:01 AM »

He didn't write that.

Base on feedback from his students during the second and third years that he taught this course they wouldn't want to take it again under him . He wasn't as popular as we've been led to believe by the media and his other propagandists .

heh, I know I read at least one article that claimed he was very popular...but the liberal students that go there wouldn't contradict that...
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2012, 03:49:25 PM »

He didn't write that.

heh, I know I read at least one article that claimed he was very popular...but the liberal students that go there wouldn't contradict that...

There are some details on that in a long expose' in The Washington Examiner entitled "The Real Barack Obama" . Someone with better skills than mine can put up the link . It should be required reading .

charlesoakwood

« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2012, 04:37:52 PM »

The Obama you don't know

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama#.UFtRnNU2Rqp

Introduction: The Obama you don't know

Chapter I: A childhood of privilege, not hardship
    Chapter II: The myth of the 'rock-star professor'
    Chapter III: The 1997 speech that launched Obama
    Chapter IV: For the slumlord's defense, Barack Obama, Esq.
    Chapter V: Obama's toughest critics on the Left
    Chapter VI: The poor people Obama left behind
    Chapter VII: The myth of Obama as state Senate reformer
    Chapter VIII: Obama's state pension scheme
    Chapter IX: The Arab-American network behind Obama
    Chapter X: Obama brings Chicago politics to Washington

ETA: This is a fantastic MUST WATCH video from Fox News Special Report just a couple days ago where they fact check Obama’s rags to riches story to find the truth, and well, to put it nicely, it ain’t the truth Obama wants you to know:

http://www.therightscoop.com/wow-special-report-fact-checks-obamas-alleged-back-story-and-it-aint-good/

The same guy who worked with Fox News from the Washington Examiner has a great section that goes into much more detail. I haven’t gone through it yet but co-blogger Kimberly Kaye (Red) loves it: The Obama You Don’t Know

« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:06:25 AM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2012, 10:04:36 PM »
Absolutely terrific ObamaVoter rant. That is, a rant against the ObamaVoter. (Found on the AoS sidebar.)

If you drive a Volt or a Prius, you’re very likely an idiot, a hypocrite and a smelly hippie.  Your electricity probably comes from coal you sh*thead.  Just ride a bike and put the $43k you save in your local Starbuck’s tip jar so that some poor 22-year old college-educated punk with no prospects of a real job in Obama’s economy can get some new tats.  You are all pretentious assholes and you’re also a lost cause.  Continue spouting off about the HOPE and the CHANGE.  “Four More of Whatever Lord Obama Ends Up Deciding Are Years”.

This letter is to the other people who vote for Democrats because they think that Democrats care about them and conservatives don’t.

Let’s start with this: Does the crack dealer who gives you the first three rocks for free care about you?  He knows you’ve had a rough go of it lately and he just wants to help out.  Those damn conservatives, they won’t give you free rocks.
Who is really on your side?  Who respects you?  And who is it that thinks of you as a born loser and a potential lifelong dependent benefactor?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 10:13:51 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #369 on: September 24, 2012, 07:19:17 AM »
I should have guessed that a site with "thehostages" in the path was going to be good...

*Oh I have a Bachelorette’s degree in early 1979 African Womyn’s LGBT Poon Studies from Harvard and I have a solar-paneled windmill shoved up my free-range chicken’s ass.  Please love me.”*

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #370 on: September 24, 2012, 08:12:41 AM »
CBS Doesn't Air Obama Admitting Mistakes in Campaign Ads
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbs-doesnt-air-obama-admitting-mistakes-campaign-ads_652973.html

"Sometimes".   ::)   ::doublebird::

But, Mitt's are rotten lies too, so, there!

::mooning::

::asskicking::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #371 on: September 24, 2012, 01:24:49 PM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbs-doesnt-air-obama-admitting-mistakes-campaign-ads_652973.html

Silly people...gods don't make mistakes.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #372 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:20 PM »

Silly people...gods don't make mistakes.

True, but fallen idols who still think they are devine are an entirely different matter! 

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #373 on: September 25, 2012, 01:00:12 AM »
I am going to take yet another opportunity here to say that I think BO is going to lose this election.

And that it will be a humiliating loss.

I don't care what the polls say. I think BO is going to lose big.

Perhaps I am expressing too much confidence in the overall wisdom of the electorate but...I simply refuse to believe that a majority will re-elect a stuttering clusterf**k of a miserable failure.

BO sucks. Anyone can see it. Why would you vote for more of this sh*t? We are not a nation of masochists. Sure, there are a lot of idiots out there, that's true. But we are still not a majority of idiots.

No. BO is going to suck hind tit on this one. You know it. I know it. He knows it. The media knows it. They have known it for months and hence the running interference for the moron.

Now on the other hand...I am very, very skeptical that we are going to take back the Senate. I don't know why that is but that just seems to be the way it's going to go down. But...fortunately for Romney, BO has established a precedent for just doing whatever the heck strikes his fancy and there is no reason Romney can't excercise the same power to undo it all.

Well...that's it. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #374 on: September 25, 2012, 07:15:00 AM »
If we have an election...you are probably right.

If we have a fair election free of fraud and Black Panther like intimidation...you are probably right.

If Mitt doesn't step on his unit...you are probably right.

And yes, the Senate looks troubling to me.  Between the Akin disaster in MO and other less than stellar candidates (in Minnie we have a third-rate candidate in the Ron Paul mold all but written off against the stunning non-entity Amy Klobuchar, and no national money is being centered on this race, so it is lost)...yeah, getting the Senate will be tough.  If it is lost by one seat and Akin gets his butt handed to him by the vomitous McCasket...there's gonna be hell to pay.

If Mitt gets in, it will be a mild palette cleanser and a holding action...but a holding action for what?   ::whatgives::

Spread your eggs around...   ;)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #375 on: September 25, 2012, 08:47:22 AM »
I am going to take yet another opportunity here to say that I think BO is going to lose this election.

Perhaps I am expressing too much confidence in the overall wisdom of the electorate but...I simply refuse to believe that a majority will re-elect a stuttering clusterf**k of a miserable failure.

BO sucks. Anyone can see it. Why would you vote for more of this sh*t? We are not a nation of masochists. Sure, there are a lot of idiots out there, that's true. But we are still not a majority of idiots.

No. BO is going to suck hind tit on this one. You know it. I know it. He knows it. The media knows it. They have known it for months and hence the running interference for the moron.

Now on the other hand...I am very, very skeptical that we are going to take back the Senate. I don't know why that is but that just seems to be the way it's going to go down. But...fortunately for Romney, BO has established a precedent for just doing whatever the heck strikes his fancy and there is no reason Romney can't excercise the same power to undo it all.

In your comings & goings should you happen to encounter any analysis of the various senate races would you please repost it here? I've been searching for that which I am not competent enough to devise on my own. There must be someone out there who is crunching the numbers!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #376 on: September 25, 2012, 05:12:39 PM »
I hope this ignorant womans rant gets lots of airplay, it will drive moderates away in droves...at least it should!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/madonna-urges-americans-to-vote-for-black-muslim-in-the-white-house-video/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #377 on: September 25, 2012, 05:21:08 PM »
Nothing earth-shattering here, but nothing so outside of the realm of possibility either, and the circumstantial evidence sure looks compelling.  And in light of the SCoaMF's disgusting UN speech and Middle East policy of appeasement and surrender, it looks like a justifiable connection...we are merely witnessing the payoff sell-out!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ready-new-questions-about-how-obama-got-into-harvard/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #378 on: September 25, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »

In your comings & goings should you happen to encounter any analysis of the various senate races would you please repost it here? I've been searching for that which I am not competent enough to devise on my own. There must be someone out there who is crunching the numbers!

I started this to get the ball rolling -

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,6844.0.html

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #379 on: September 26, 2012, 12:23:08 AM »
The income tax gambit having failed, Harry Reid has now decided to attack Romney over his religion.

LINK