Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90945 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #600 on: October 27, 2012, 10:34:42 AM »
And that's why I posted the enhanced transcript.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #601 on: October 27, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
A couple of notes:

1) Nate Silver is either a genius who knows something that the polls aren't indicating or he is a complete fool who is doubling down on his foolishness by saying that, as of today, BO is still a 70% favorite to be reelected.

2) There are a lot of people at Intrade who are totally buying Silver's story because they have traded back up the price on BO to $6.39

I guess that for some people it will always be 2008.

He can only win by fraud so apparent that the nation regurgitates the result.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #602 on: October 27, 2012, 11:59:03 AM »
And that's why I posted the enhanced transcript.

I don't know how you came across that transcript but it was hilarious  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2012, 01:52:39 PM »
And morons look up to these losers?

Really?

It's like having a glass toilet bowl...who in thier right mind wants to see that stuff on purpose?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »
More ObamaBots commiting crimes -

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/27/vandal-keys-obama-into-2-cars-in-alta-loma/

I'm guessing this will not go over well and not help Obama in a positive way come election day.

But this has me more concerned -

http://news.yahoo.com/absentee-ballots-may-destroyed-crash-210240583--election.html

There better not be ONE disenfranchised military vote under ANY circumstances!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
Was watching Castaway on FXM tonight and during the commercial breaks they were promoting the animated movie, "Monsters vs. Aliens." I never noticed how much the alien bad guy looks like BO but someone else did...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:18:47 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #606 on: October 27, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »
BTW...last night on FNC Michael Barone predicted that Romney was going to win. As John McClane said in Die Hard, "Welcome to the party, pal."---
NRO has this article about some interesting poll data. It is worth reading.

But of all the polls that have been released, there are two polls that will have Team Obama waking up in a cold sweat knowing that if these polls are even somewhat accurate they might be on the other end of a dramatic victory on Election Day: The party-affiliation polls from Gallup and Rasmussen.

And if you want to know why Democrat enthusiasm is down this year, if you want to know why Romney is leading with independents by double digits...I can wholeheartedly recommend watching the documentary, "The Hope and the Change." It's devastating. The film focuses on ObamaVoters (both Democrats and independents) who are disillusioned, disappointed and disgusted with the bill of goods that they bought in BO. I was able to catch it on one of the satellite channels. All I can say is, "Wow."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:03:37 PM by trapeze »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #607 on: October 27, 2012, 11:26:23 PM »

Today, Obama suggested to people on the Atlantic coast to go vote for him now because the storm might wash away their opportunity.

Today, Romney, because of the storm, suggested folks should keep the people on the Atlantic coast in their prayers.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #608 on: October 28, 2012, 12:06:35 AM »

Today, Obama suggested to people on the Atlantic coast to go vote for him now because the storm might wash away their opportunity.

Today, Romney, because of the storm, suggested folks should keep the people on the Atlantic coast in their prayers.

that pretty much sums up the two men
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

RickZ

« Reply #609 on: October 28, 2012, 01:32:03 AM »

Like the metrosexual grifter he is, with Owebama, it's all about the O!

/Sorry, ladies.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #610 on: October 28, 2012, 09:42:14 AM »
Like the metrosexual grifter he is, with Owebama, it's all about the O!

Now more than ever!

Things must be really going great in the BO campaign when you have to resort to stupid things like this! I have to wonder which of his inner circle thought up this brilliant and innovative idea?! I'll bet that the Romney team wishes that they had thought of it first! Someone's getting a bonus with their check this week for sure!

President Barack Obama's campaign slogan is getting a boost!

Obama's campaign added an exclamation point to placards and banners bearing the campaign's motto. Instead of a stoic period at the end of the single-word slogan, the signs now read "Forward!"

Now the can say, "Big bird!"

Or, "Binders!"

Maybe soon they will adopt the lyrics from the Team America theme song, "America, f**k yeah!"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #611 on: October 28, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »
Maybe he should just cut the BS and go with this one

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline robins111

« Reply #612 on: October 28, 2012, 10:18:32 AM »
Personally, as an outsider, I see that at present, the Obama campaign is floundering, however the MSM is doing everything possible to makes sure Bammy qualifies for one of those Adam Corrola's, participation awards.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #613 on: October 28, 2012, 10:52:49 AM »
BTW...last night on FNC Michael Barone predicted that Romney was going to win. As John McClane said in Die Hard, "Welcome to the party, pal."---
NRO has this article about some interesting poll data. It is worth reading.

But of all the polls that have been released, there are two polls that will have Team Obama waking up in a cold sweat knowing that if these polls are even somewhat accurate they might be on the other end of a dramatic victory on Election Day: The party-affiliation polls from Gallup and Rasmussen.

And if you want to know why Democrat enthusiasm is down this year, if you want to know why Romney is leading with independents by double digits...I can wholeheartedly recommend watching the documentary, "The Hope and the Change." It's devastating. The film focuses on ObamaVoters (both Democrats and independents) who are disillusioned, disappointed and disgusted with the bill of goods that they bought in BO. I was able to catch it on one of the satellite channels. All I can say is, "Wow."

From Trap's link:

In 2008 Gallup found the party breakdown of the electorate to be 39 percent Democrats, 29 percent Republicans, and 31 percent independents. That ten-point advantage grew to twelve points when independents were asked which party they typically leaned to, with 54 percent identifying as Democrats and 42 percent Republicans.

Thank you john mccain. And I'll throw some blame at GW too, because he wouldn't stand up and defend the cause. BTW, although I wasn't a participant in any of those polls, if asked I would refer to myself as an independent as well. (thus proving that indies can be extremist 'wingers;-)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #614 on: October 28, 2012, 11:10:18 AM »
Oh, and on the comments at the end of the piece...

they match the anecdotes that I've been reading from every corner of the country and definitely in my own communities here in Washington. Little or no Øbozo signs. If I see anything it is a bumper sticker - and those I'm not sure I could tell if they aren't from 2008.

I helped with signs for a state candidate and have monitored them closely. All are intact so far. We took special precautions in placement - all on private land adjacent to the ROW and all with owner permission. I did see where our opponent came in and placed a sign next to ours - without permission of course - and the owner took it down (we're talking free standing double-sided 4' x 8' on masts 10 to 14' tall).

For months now I have never missed an opportunity to blame anything including the weather on Øbozo. I do it so casually that most have a delayed reaction. Originally the reaction was irritation with me. More and more often nowadays the reaction is a spontaneous conversation of agreement and venting. I love them because they invariably take place in public settings with a number of eavesdroppers. Rarely if ever do I get Øbozo supporters arguing with me - and they're so pathetic that they are dispatched with one swat.

I am cautiously optimistic on how this is trending.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #615 on: October 28, 2012, 01:51:30 PM »
Signs good and bad:

People have no fracking clue who Obama is, what he has done or what he wants to do -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-supporters-slam-romney-policies-then-find-out-theyre-actually-obamas/

Moonbats!   ::facepalm::   ::gaah::   ::laserkill::

Venereal Girl gets booed again -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/madonna-booed-for-telling-new-orleans-concertgoers-to-vote-for-obama/

Seriously, time for old 80's pop-music losers to STFU and just go away.

And this sick shyt right out of the Hitler Youth handbook is beyond creepy and disturbing -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pro-obama-ad-has-children-singing-about-an-america-where-sick-people-just-die-oil-fills-the-sea/

The people who did this should all be incarcerated for child abuse!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #616 on: October 28, 2012, 07:56:25 PM »
  We all went and voted today and it took an hour in line to get it done. From what I saw most people were voting for out side.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #617 on: October 29, 2012, 02:26:17 AM »
Hey, I beat Nick Gillespie of Reason to this one by several hours...

His takedown is original, though.

In my case I was looking for a comprehensive list of the B-list losers and stumbled upon the "enhanced" transcript.

And I didn't actually go looking for that stupid video...I chanced upon it when viewing something else and thought, "Hey..."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2012, 04:58:23 AM »

Famous Stymie Quote : " There'll be a hurricane in Manhattan before Romney ever beats me ! "
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:06:06 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #619 on: October 29, 2012, 07:36:19 AM »

Famous Stymie Quote : " There'll be a hurricane in Manhattan before Romney ever beats me ! "

Heh!