Author Topic: NH Bill - Criminalizing TSA Style Groping  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
NH Bill - Criminalizing TSA Style Groping
« on: March 01, 2011, 12:14:14 PM »
I like it!  And so do 92% of those polled so far.

http://www.wmur.com/r/27035604/detail.html
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: NH Bill - Criminalizing TSA Style Groping
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »
Excellent. The states seem as if they're awakening to the idea that they can resist the federal government in concrete ways. I think that Tea Party pressure is motivating states to act.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 08:37:45 AM »
Witness to Rep. Pantelakos: F—K you!

Things got ugly in Concord Tuesday after a hearing on a bill to place TSA officials who engage in random pat-downs and body scans on the state’s sexual predator registry.

WMUR reported on a visibly upset Concord resident who recounted to the Criminal Justice Committee how he recently had to cancel a visit with his mother because he did not want to submit to pat downs. The man made a point of overemphasizing the word “submit.”

After the hearing, Rep. Laura Pantelakos (D-Portsmouth) told the man that he does not need to get on an airplane if he doesn’t want to. “That is your choice,” she said.

“F—K you!” the man barked back, though the comment was bleeped out by WMUR.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:56:47 AM »
Good for them for standing up to the feds there are more and more battle lines being drawn out there on so many subjects that it has to come to a boil sooner or later.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie