Author Topic: Dead Teenagers: The Human Face of Obama's Amnesty  (Read 1488 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Dead Teenagers: The Human Face of Obama's Amnesty
« on: September 17, 2011, 12:36:50 PM »
By Kevin "Coach" Collins

"On the evening of April 17, 2009, the real meaning of what Barack Obama’s call for shared sacrifice was forced on the families of Leigh Anna Jimmerson and Tad Mattle, a 19-year-old from Huntsville, Alabama, any family would be proud to claim. Tad was more than a typical teenager. Leigh Anna was Tad's girlfriend. (Family and friends said they were a great couple.) Tad was an Eagle Scout who planned to attend the University of Alabama on a full academic scholarship. If ever there were a young man with his whole life in front of him, it was Tad Mattle.

That changed forever around 9 p.m. on that spring night as Tad and Leigh Anna, a high school sophomore, were stopped at a light in their hometown of Huntsville. Suddenly, they were dead. A drunken illegal alien traveling approximately 70 miles per hour slammed into the rear end of Tad’s car, causing the two to burn to death."

The other driver was....

Read More and Comment

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/09/17/dead-teenagers-the-human-face-of-obamas-amnesty/

A story like this makes pray there is a Heaven, and beg there is a Hell! The Obama's of this World need to go there, it is only fit and proper!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:42:22 PM by jpatrickham »

ttomm46

Re: Dead Teenagers: The Human Face of Obama's Amnesty
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »
I probably can't say on this board what I think in case the government is watching.. ::rockets::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:40:18 AM »
I know they're watching, say what you want...and warn them what will happen if they try to silence you!

As for me, if this had happened to someone in my family...this illegal criminal scum would have disappeared without a trace...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 06:58:14 AM »
This reminds me of our own outrage here in Minnesota a couple years ago, when an illegal alien plowed into a school bus, killing four children from a town with a population of 1000.

Illegal Immigrant Charged With Homicide in Deadly Minnesota School Bus Crash

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »
Yeah, that case peed me off too!  Didin't they deviate from sentencing guidelines...introduce some treatment BS or something when whe should have been strung up?  Fricken Minnesota has sanctuary cities and is a sanctuary state, fricken makes me mad as hell!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 10:08:59 AM »
Yeah, that case peed me off too!  Didin't they deviate from sentencing guidelines...introduce some treatment BS or something when whe should have been strung up?  Fricken Minnesota has sanctuary cities and is a sanctuary state, fricken makes me mad as hell!

Sanctuary cities/states and full free lunch are the magnets that attract the bums and the sustenance that keeps them,  otherwise they wouldn't come or would leave when they arrived.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
...and sadly, even this sort of thing doesn't give the libs any pause to reconsider their views....

illegal aliens will always be the victims in their minds
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."