Author Topic: NAU Halts Flag Distribution by Student's "9-11 Never Forget Project"  (Read 731 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Campus officials blew this one big time...these are students, students who think freedom of assembly still means something and wanted to hand out flags in rememberance of 9-11...so they didn't have the proper paperwork...there were no reports of incidents or unruly behavior by any of them...but apparently being conservatives, handing out flags and being on campus to remember 9-11 are three things that just don't mix in latter day America!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/north-arizona-university-halts-students-distributing-flags-for-911/

Idiotic overofficious jerks!

I suppose if they were Dykes for Dem's handing out Pali flags and chanting "free Palestine from the Jews" on campus without a permit they would have gotten the same treatment....

Yeah, I seriously doubt it too!

::mooning::

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: NAU Halts Flag Distribution by Student's "9-11 Never Forget Project"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »
And yet, unreported in the US and just seen:

"The French Will Never Forget"

"Sunday, September 11, 2011
The Skies Shed Tears During Paris Commemoration of 911 Attacks

During the tenth anniversary commemoration of the 9-11 attacks in Trocadéro square in Paris across from the Eiffel Tower (the second largest 911 commemoration in the world next to those in Manhattan itself, according to the organizers in The French Will Never Forget association), Grace Weber and Blaine Krauss sing America the Beautiful under Jean-Pierre Heim's recreation of the World Trade Center's Twin Towers before doves are released into the skies."

HT: No Pasaran

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: NAU Halts Flag Distribution by Student's "9-11 Never Forget Project"
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 01:18:40 PM »
Good for the kids!!The University needs to hear from it's alumni and money held back till they get their heads right.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie