Author Topic: Every Single One  (Read 12178 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
Every Single One
« on: September 19, 2011, 07:52:59 PM »
I can't believe that I haven't seen this before.  It's a whole series of articles at Pajamas Media that are at least a month old.

Part 1:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Voting Section

Part 2:  Reviewing the Resumes: The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Voting Section

Part 3:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Immigration Office

Part 4:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Special Litigation Section

Part 5:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Education Section

Part 6:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Employment Section

Part 7:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Compliance Section

Part 8:  The Politicized Hiring of Eric Holder’s Housing Section

I’ve only read the first three so far, and I think this is 1000x worse than Fast & Furious. Essentially, the entire United States Justice Department has been taken over lock, stock, and barrel by the radical left.  I could provide dozens of quotes from those articles that would curl your hair.  Just go read them.

And this is only one department. Imagine what they’re doing elsewhere.

In a sane world, this series would win the Pulitzer Prize for investigative reporting. You know, what the MSM does when conservatives are in power.

Note to admins:  I think this topic should be pinned.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Every Single One
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »
...Note to admins:  I think this topic should be pinned.

Done. I need to read these and I don't have time right this moment. I suspect it won't be done in one sitting either. Pinning is in order.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:25:08 PM »

No kidding, come to check in for the evening and what do you get, not for bedtime reading.

IAL, shining light on the cockroaches, thanks rickl.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »
Pretty much all of our worst fears - ACLU, leftist law firms, leftists lobbyists, Harvard Queer Resistance Front (wtf do they resist?  normalcy?), clerks for leftist activist judges, some crap called the Student Hurricane Network (Bush-hating Katrina Kooks by the look), NAACP, Hitler Youth (AKA young democrats), La Raza, MALDEF (both illegal-coddling trash), Trial Lawyers Assn (I H8 them), Southern Coalition for Social Justice (gag), Intersex Society of North America (aka Freak Show), National Partnership for Women and Families (Abortion on demand), Feminist Majority Foundation, Congressional Hunger Center, Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights, UN clowns, unionistas and most if not all are big democrat contributors...

Nice resumes, eh?  Fricken every outfit associated with these proglodytes is a wholly owned subsidiary of Evil, Inc!

And these are the people supposed to be tasked with ensuring justice?  Justice for who?  Oh, NBP and scum like that...

::speechless::

::gaah::

Immigration office - Yup, govt funds to whack-job leftnut org's out to destroy the nation by circumventing our laws and outright breaking them.  Where's the fricken congressional oversight?

Special litigation section - Bogus racial profiling allegations and meddling in state LEO affairs, forcing them not to enforce laws on the books...and I thought the LEO's worshipped dem's?  Oh no, just their unions do, but the rank & file are just their bitches and do as they're told, so they go along with this?  These bastards are social justice activists run amok pushing every Muzzie, Latino, GLBTQ & minority issue under the sun and then some!

Where is state pushback on these clowns?  Where's congress?

Education section - Great, more scumbags...terrorist defenders, ACLU douchebags, activist queers, abortion pushers, NAACP morons, class warfare pimps...gosh, what could go wrong?!

Is anybody keeping an eye on these crazies?

Employment section -

"Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez has a downright disturbing agenda for the Section. Speaking to the liberal American Constitution Society, he promised that his Division would pursue “disparate impact” litigation — where no proof of actual discrimination is required but mere disproportionate workforce representation — with vigor rarely before seen. He wasn’t kidding. Indeed, the Division’s aggressive efforts to defend and expand the use of racial preferences in public sector hiring, promotions, and contracting ought to offend all Americans who believe in the promise of a just and colorblind society. Although politically correct terms like goals” and “timetables” are de rigueur, there is no hiding what is really being advocated here: racial quotas."

They do not want a color blind society, they want an obedient society where they do what they want, when they want, how they want, for whom they want and if those other people who don't really count don't like ti, tough sh*t!  Yeah, right back at ya ten fold asshat!

More ACLU lawyers (including a muzzie whack job), EEOC pukes with an agenda, NAACP puppets, members of raidcal org's galore, hardcore feminazi's and social justice lawyers (race baiters), more GLBTQer's, “disparate impact” junkies, God haters (Americans United for Separation of Church and State), more racebaiters looking to get more whities in prison or less blacks out, social engineers, and a member of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law freakomatic who co-wrote "a ridiculous report suggesting that President Bush “stole” the 2000 election"!

Again, where is state/municipal pushback?  Where is congress?

Compliance section -

"Most of the Section’s resources are spent bullying educational institutions into complying with expansionist interpretations of Title IX, or coercing law enforcement agencies into providing expensive foreign language translation services. The Section during this administration has also managed to find time to demand that municipalities permit Muslim women to wear headscarves in court. For reasons of political expediency, jurisdictions rarely challenge the legality of the Executive Orders enforced by the Section. If they did, however, the Section’s work would decline precipitously."

::speechless::

Push the frick back!

Looks like it is crowded with more social justice activists, immigration pimps, ACLU jackasses, Latino activists, Climate Change cultists/enviro-nazis, traditional marriage haters, criminal coddlers and fatcat contributors...all screened by Loretta (Super Freak) King...what could go wrong?

Housing section -

"a litigation shop with enormous power over American businesses. This Section, which is headed by the infamous Steve Rosenbaum — the same individual who (along with Loretta King) ordered the dismissal of the New Black Panther Party lawsuit — is responsible for enforcing the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, among others. The Section has an undercover operation designed to spy on American businesses to determine if racial discrimination is taking place. They also have a unit designed to ensure banks keep the spigot of mortgage loans open to borrowers with marginal credit.

If that sounds like behavior which contributed to the economic crisis, you’re right. Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Thomas Perez has promised to unleash the Section’s attorneys on communities across the country to pursue unprecedented numbers of discrimination lawsuits against mortgage lenders, apartment complexes, and even restaurants."

OK, now if states, cities and municipalities cannot fight these asshats who the hell will they fight?  And where the frick is congress?!?!?!

The asshats - Halperin-NAACP stooge and proud director of Center for Responsible Lending, are you fricken kidding me?!  What, Cloward or Piven not available?   ::speechless::   And more racial justice/commie pimps, career civil servants/contributors, restorative justice junkies, terrorists-loving/criminal-coddling/illegal-alien advocates and racebaiters, queer peddlers and , ACLU stooges.

Not unexpected but the depth of the infiltration and scale of the hostility towards traditional American norms and rule of law is stunning!

If we can't fight and defeat this trash then American has chosen to commit suicide by way of gross negligence and rank indifference!

And may God have mercy on them both because I sure as hell won't!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »
Good. grief!!

You ain't kidding, Libertas!  I'm only up to #4 and this is just depressing.

None of this is an accident. Eric Holder and Thomas Perez (not to mention Barack Obama himself) astutely recognize that personnel is policy. Just as installing a Supreme Court nominee will help a president put his imprimatur on the law for decades, burrowing these ideologues into the career civil service of the Justice Department will help Democrats and liberals ensure that their policy views are well entrenched in the bureaucracy, regardless of who controls the White House in the years ahead.

No one is suggesting any of these individuals’ activist backgrounds disqualifies them from working as attorneys in the Civil Rights Division. The point is that such liberal bona fides appear to be a prerequisite for employment in the Division — there is no other explanation for this. These resumes are an example of a legal doctrine that law students learn in their first year: res ipsa loquitur — “the thing speaks for itself.”

So, say the next president does what Bush wouldn't and cleans house at DOJ, these leftists will just return to Soros-funded groups and others like them and work their marxism from there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 06:30:53 AM »
Good. grief!!

You ain't kidding, Libertas!  I'm only up to #4 and this is just depressing.

None of this is an accident. Eric Holder and Thomas Perez (not to mention Barack Obama himself) astutely recognize that personnel is policy. Just as installing a Supreme Court nominee will help a president put his imprimatur on the law for decades, burrowing these ideologues into the career civil service of the Justice Department will help Democrats and liberals ensure that their policy views are well entrenched in the bureaucracy, regardless of who controls the White House in the years ahead.

No one is suggesting any of these individuals’ activist backgrounds disqualifies them from working as attorneys in the Civil Rights Division. The point is that such liberal bona fides appear to be a prerequisite for employment in the Division — there is no other explanation for this. These resumes are an example of a legal doctrine that law students learn in their first year: res ipsa loquitur — “the thing speaks for itself.”

So, say the next president does what Bush wouldn't and cleans house at DOJ, these leftists will just return to Soros-funded groups and others like them and work their marxism from there.

Yup, attack from within and without!   ::angry::

Let all doubts be erased for those who thought these people are not serious about destroying this nation, they are the true domestic enemies, the real terrorists, and all means must be employed to end their treachery!  The souls of those who fought, bled and died to create and preserve this last bastion of liberty demand nothing less!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 07:38:54 AM »
Ugh. Attacked on so many fronts. Days I wonder how liberty can survive.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 04:44:02 PM »
Eric (The Idiot) Holder will be on the lamb, or in Federal Prison in 5 years! ::pimp::

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 09:00:47 PM »
Time to say Bye-Bye
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 09:58:48 AM »
Time say say last rites!

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
LINK

Apparently the Department of Justice, in an effort to defend the indefensibly bigoted views of some employees, is itching to have more on-line laundry aired about the employees who work overtime to block voter ID across the country.

For a refresher on the radicalism of some of these employees, be sure to read the Pulitzer-nominated PJ Media Every Single One series installment on the radical biographies of some Voting Section employees.

Also be sure to read Hans von Spakovsky, who reports on even more disturbing events at the DOJ Voting Section.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »
I have no admin access on my phone, but the above looks like spam to me.

Ban, delete all posts, delete account, check all boxes.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »
I have no admin access on my phone, but the above looks like spam to me.

Ban, delete all posts, delete account, check all boxes.

Sure its SPAM, but its the really funny, bad Chinese translated kind. His other one in the Police State thread is almost on-topic. And hilarious.

I think those who are in the field of law may it be police, lawyer or judge they are doing their duty. But if you think it is illegal then you can hire a good lawyer who can defense against your case or defense against the WI people. Normally it is the duty of law to protect the people not to harass them illegally. If you feel they are harassing then claim a case in the court. The judge will surely help out of this.

That is coherent and relevant to the thread , if laughably naive.

though the one  in this tread  may be better

Insert Quote
Thanks for posting the links. Now I will read this articles and give my suggestion. But if you are telling then it must be right. But can you give any hint as to what type of topic it has covered. I am a little busy so I don't have time to read but if I will know the exact topic then it would be more interesting to read the article. Is it related to any law? Normally I think the heading seems to be the topic related to law only.

Translation: I will read, but if you could explain what these are about because I don't have time to read, then I will enjoy reading them more.  But don't bother because if you say it it must be true.  And what do Eric Holder stories have to do with the Law and why are they in the Judiciary, Crime and Courts section?  

That is funny stuff.

I mean, if these are Spam,  then what is the purpose of the spam? He has no link in his bio. No link in the spam.  I say we leave him around and see what else he says.  He hasn't been insulting, He hasn't tried to sell anything, he does appear to be on-topic, and he is funny as hell. Plus real spammers typically misspell something in the first line so they can google search on it later.  Of course a google search on that username turns up entries in all sorts of forums -including a reference to a known spam IP in India.  I just don't get what the game is here. Get the Admin to accept the account because it is on topic and inoffensive and figure after that you can post with impunity?

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:55:21 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »
There was a link in each post.  I deleted them.

I thought trap might want to play with the spammer (like a rrrrrubber mouse) a bit before we got out the hammer.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 01:37:15 PM »
There was a link in each post.  I deleted them.

I thought trap might want to play with the spammer (like a rrrrrubber mouse) a bit before we got out the hammer.

I dunno if Trap wants to, but I sure do!
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 02:11:34 PM »
Time say say last rites!

Time to say nothing but to take action!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.