Author Topic: Bring it on  (Read 859 times)

charlesoakwood

Bring it on
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
The Other McCain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LHslkhZWzUQ#!

[blockquote]
“I’m under attack all the time. You see it on Twitter . . . They call me gay. I mean, it’s just — they’re vicious, the death threats and everything. So there are times when I’m not thinking as clearly as I should, and in those unclear moments, I always think to myself: ‘Fire the first shot. Bring it on.’ Because I know who’s on our side. And they know that they can only win a rhetorical or propaganda war. They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country and we have the guns.”
[/blockquote]

This is, after all, a statement of fact. Breitbart is merely explaining what crosses his mind in those “unclear moments” when he’s receiving death threats and being made the object of the Left’s (rather ironic) homophobia. So if the Left wants to “fire the first shot,” Breitbart is saying, there can be no doubt as to who would triumph in the resulting conflict.

Some people can’t deal with this blunt statement of reality. And there is a place for people who can’t deal with reality: Little Green Footballs.

HT:The Other McCain

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Bring it on
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:48:50 AM »
He needs to say "take the son of bitches out", the Left has pre-screened that as correct political speech under their definition of the 1st Amendment.

Hear that lefties?  I'm gonna take you "son of bitches" out!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »
Breitbart expresses my sentiment almost exactly. However, I don't believe the hardcore militant Leftists of the type we've seen in Wisconsin - or any number of other bullying adventures - are afraid to cross the line. In fact, I think they are most likely to.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 01:42:19 PM »
And the bigmouths among them are using the goad at every possible opportunity.  Put a crosshairs on a campaign map and the left goes bugnuts; Hoffa et al all but declare war and "it's just hyperbole/both sides do it".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »

We will know the answer before March 1, 2012.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »
Why?  What's going to happen in March?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 02:01:37 PM »
He needs to say "take the son of bitches out", the Left has pre-screened that as correct political speech under their definition of the 1st Amendment.

Hear that lefties?  I'm gonna take you "son of bitches" out!

::whoohoo::

I believe the general in the flick "Independence Day" uttered those very words. " take those sumbitched down". When the war of words changes....it will be target practice.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 02:05:15 PM »
And the bigmouths among them are using the goad at every possible opportunity.  Put a crosshairs on a campaign map and the left goes bugnuts; Hoffa et al all but declare war and "it's just hyperbole/both sides do it".

Yup. That is what I was referring to months ago when I spoke of a Deadly Double Standard. Exactly that. This dynamic will result in violence. I do not see any way it cannot.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 02:20:57 PM »

The numbers are in our favor

The numbers are in our favor.AVI

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »
I'm not going to chase the bastards down, but don't come in my yard after my chit. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 07:07:54 PM »
I'm not going to chase the bastards down, but don't come in my yard after my chit. ::rockets::

That's a whole nother level of hurt.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie