Author Topic: Why Ms. Cheatem's boy can't eat ........  (Read 460 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Why Ms. Cheatem's boy can't eat ........
« on: September 20, 2011, 02:51:56 PM »
A child at Sweet Springs Elementary in Missouri brought his mother’s crack pipe and $3,700 worth of crack to show and tell at the school.

KSDK reported:

Officials at a small northwest Missouri elementary school say they were stunned when a kindergarten student brought his mom’s crack pipe and some drugs for show-and-tell.

KCTV reports that the boy showed the items on Sept. 6 at Sweet Springs Elementary School. School officials called police.

The boy’s 32-year-old mother was arrested and is charged with possession of a controlled substance and child endangerment.

Court records indicate that the teacher told police that the boy had the pipe and “several baggies of crack rocks.” Officials say the drugs were worth about $3,700.

Bond was set at $7,500 for 32-year-old Michelle Marie Cheatham, the boy’s mother.

This piece of scum is one of the reasons we're always harangued about kids not being fed out of school.  I'm sure she's receiving taxpayer assistance out the ass and it looks like we know on what its being spent instead of food.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Why Ms. Cheatem's boy can't eat ........
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 03:13:02 PM »
Indeed. Liberals will always point to these instances and claim they are the exception, and anyway, why should all the other children pay for the mistakes of people like this woman? But really, for every kid who brings a few thousand worth of rock to school, how many tens-of-thousands just haven't brought it to school? For every kid whose parent is on drugs, how many tens-of-thousands are spending their loot from Obama's stash on things other than food for their children? For every kid whose parents are squandering their welfare, how many tens-of-thousands live a lifestyle entirely dependent on generational welfare, and have no concept of living without it?

It is easy to look at a woman who squanders her welfare on crack cocaine and place blame for the tax dollars wasted. But the fault lies with a government that blindly, unconstitutionally, and without regard to moral consequence, doles out money indiscriminately and then refuses to be held accountable, and refuses to hold recipients accountable.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson