Author Topic: Video: Extended PJTV interview with Herman Cain  (Read 1476 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Video: Extended PJTV interview with Herman Cain
« on: March 01, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »
Guests, please look around our forum, "It's About Freedom"! Register and join the discussion!

Link to video at PJTV. You may need a free account to view, I'm not sure. If so, it's just a typical username and password.

The more I hear from this guy the more hopeful I am that he may have what it takes to break through the GOP establishment and speak directly to the American people. He's smart, articulate, knowledgeable, experienced, likable, authentic, qualified, and as constitutionally conservative as the day is long.

Cain Is Able: Tea Party Favorite Herman Cain Knows What's Wrong With the White House
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:48:45 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson