Author Topic: Ladies & gentlemen, let me present the Leader of the Free World  (Read 3151 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Re: Ladies & gentlemen, let me present the Leader of the Free World
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
Allen West: Obama Intentionally Killing the Economy

"Fla. Rep. Allen West was asked if President Obama is just inept or if he is intentionally harming the economy. West says he’s definitely doing this on purpose."

Allen West with Michael Berry, in studio - last segment - 9/26/11

Yep!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:15:19 AM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 11:14:15 AM »
Yep.  We here, as usual, are on the leading edge; been saying that for some time now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 11:25:14 AM »
Yes, indeed.  And it is refreshing and well past due we start hearing self-professed leaders on our side declaring this fact in the open!

More please...much much more!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular

RickZ

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2011, 12:14:41 PM »
'Bout damn time somebody in Congress started calling Obama what he is.  He's not a nice guy as communists are never nice guys.

Remember when Beck was exorcised for calling Obama a racist?  I thought Beck was right then and still think today that Obama is a racist.  A non-racist could never marry someone as racist as Michelle.  A non-racist would not have been a member of that 'church' for over 20 years.  Obama's using every trick in the commie play book to manipulate the government and attain power beyond his Constitutional limits.

"A white man's greed runs a world in need."  No doubt about it, Obama is a racist commie.  He absolutely loathes white capitalist conservatives, i.e., slave mastuhs (to give Obama his fake Suth'n black accent).

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »
'Bout damn time somebody in Congress started calling Obama what he is.  He's not a nice guy as communists are never nice guys.

Remember when Beck was exorcised for calling Obama a racist?  I thought Beck was right then and still think today that Obama is a racist.  A non-racist could never marry someone as racist as Michelle.  A non-racist would not have been a member of that 'church' for over 20 years.  Obama's using every trick in the commie play book to manipulate the government and attain power beyond his Constitutional limits.

"A white man's greed runs a world in need."  No doubt about it, Obama is a racist commie.  He absolutely loathes white capitalist conservatives, i.e., slave masters (to give Obama his fake Shoot In black accent).

West is of course an African American. Now, Liberal Blacks are calling Conservative Blacks "Oreos. Black on the outside and white in the middle. Liberals have a label for everything, so who is a Racist? They can call me anything they want, Barack Obama is the worst Black President ever. Now, Liberals I am white, so call me a RACIST, I can take it, can you?   

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 07:14:48 PM »

"A white man's greed runs a world in need."  No doubt about it, Obama is a racist commie.  He absolutely loathes white capitalist conservatives, i.e., slave masters (to give Obama his fake Shoot In black accent).

West is of course an African American. Now, Liberal Blacks are calling Conservative Blacks "Oreos. Black on the outside and white in the middle. Liberals have a label for everything, so who is a Racist? They can call me anything they want, Barack Obama is the worst Black President ever. Now, Liberals I am white, so call me a RACIST, I can take it, can you?   

That comment to me proves how they feel about whites more than how they feel about West.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie