Author Topic: Satan/Marx relationship with his famous quote on 'to each.....from each'  (Read 1430 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Today I had an interesting thought:

Marx’s famous quote (inspired by Satan, of course) was:
“From each according to his ability, to each according to his need”

Where did Satan get that quote? He was inspired by Jesus, and thru his hate for Jesus, he did what he always did, he took a truth and turned it into a lie.

Look at Philippians 4:19: NIV

“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”

King james version:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Satan pulled a misdirection trick to take our focus off of Him and replaced Him with man’s wishes. Nowhere in scripture does Jesus preach that your needs shall be provided by taking away from others. Jesus said that I will provide.

Do we need to take care of the poor and unfortunate? Yep. But, don’t forget that the poor and unfortunate also have a responsibility too. God’s promise is not for those that forsake Him and refuse to do what He called them to do.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Satan/Marx relationship with his famous quote on 'to each.....from each'
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 11:17:32 AM »
I'd say you have good thoughts there!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Yup. It is indeed the devil-inspired habit of Leftists to replace God with man, and elevate Leftist man in the place of God.

Provision for needs is a universal desire of mankind. People instinctively require food, shelter, clothing. If they cannot or will not obtain them of their own effort and volition, they will still desire them and accept them from whatever source is available. A voice whispering in the ear saying "fear not, we will take from others to provide you with your needs" is an evil voice, but an enticing voice to those who have been convinced they are not equipped to adequately provide for their own needs. It plays on fears, and presumes to undermine initiative and replace faith in God's provision with faith in man's.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »
...an enticing voice to those who have been convinced they are not equipped to adequately provide for their own needs.

As well as those who are convinced they shouldn't have to do so.  I remember a bit of the fights over welfare "reform", whereby it was touted that requiring work was humiliating.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 02:08:59 PM »
Let me add to the original post:

Proverbs 12:24
"The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute" - KJV
"Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labor" - NIV

Now, looking back to marx's quote:
“From each according to his ability, to each according to his need”

Now, let's unpack both statements:
            Marx                                                                          Scripture    
From each according to his ability                                         Diligent hands will rule
to each according to his need                                               But laziness ends in forced labor

Anyone that understands Christianity and has read the Bible should not be fooled by the good sounding lies from Satan-->inspired Marx's writings.

Not only can their statements about how to treat the poor not be found in the Bible, but actually just the opposite is actually the case. Scripture is quite clear about all this:

Rich/poor/welfare/redistribute the wealth/marx's quote/ is actually debunked in the Bible.

Now to be clear, the Bible does teach us how to treat the poor, but this (Marx's ideology) is not it!

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"