Author Topic: 2012 Presidential Candidates - One Question Only  (Read 881 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
2012 Presidential Candidates - One Question Only
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:05:49 PM »
Tuesday, 20 September 2011 19:04 JB Williams

"As the 2012 election cycle heats up, the most pressing issue facing our nation today is the reinstatement of the U.S. Constitution as the Law of this Land, and the survival of our constitutional republic, complete with sovereign borders, the rule of law, states rights and a republican form of government guaranteed every citizen by the Constitution. There is no more pressing issue in America today…

As reinstating the U.S. Constitution is the highest priority of the 2012 election, and the fact that reinstating Article II requirements for the office of president is first and foremost in the effort to reinstate the constitution as the supreme law of this land, all presidential candidates must face the most vital question of the day.

Before being entrusted with the most powerful political office in our land and the world for that matter, I have only ONE question for every candidate seeking the office of President of the United States.

Based upon the mountain of evidence available which has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Barack Hussein Obama II is not a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, and is therefore, ineligible for the office of President according to Article II – Section 1 – Clause V which clearly states – “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President;”- and as a candidate with legal standing to challenge the legitimacy of any fellow candidate, will you challenge Barack Hussein Obama’s right to even appear on the 2012 ballot?

Every candidate for the office of president has the legal standing to challenge Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility for the office he is seeking re-election to in 2012.

The fact that Democrats were able to trick Americans into voting for an totally ineligible candidate in 2008, has no bearing on the fact that the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on American voters cannot be allowed to continue."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011092114541/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/2012-presidential-candidates-one-question-only.html?

To wake up one morning and find it all has been one big misunderstanding. Instead every morning, the Obamanation just gets worse. "Oh The Humanities!" ::facepalm::

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:09:49 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: 2012 Presidential Candidates - One Question Only
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:23:18 PM »
It's too late for that. Any candidate who tries to make the Obama birth questions a campaign issue will be tarred and feathered.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:39:57 PM »
It's too late for that. Any candidate who tries to make the Obama birth questions a campaign issue will be tarred and feathered.

I think his birth place is irrelevant now. The ignorant (and libtards) voted him into office. The energy and money used in the birther argument should be redirected in other, more productive areas.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 12:45:08 PM »

I think his birth place is irrelevant now. The ignorant (and libtards) voted him into office. The energy and money used in the birther argument should be redirected in other, more productive areas.

HIS is; future candidates' are not.  There must be an effort made to properly vet each and every one, or pass Federal legislation demanding it, because Obama's case cannot be allowed to set precedent.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »
What Pan said.
Some are clamoring for Rubio.
My understanding is that he isn't qualified

This must be resolved for precedent

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 12:50:49 PM »
After Obama's excrement is scraped from the walls of the White House, and he is just a passing Nightmare, much will come out about the worst President ever. If it is discovered he is not a legal Citizen, then all the weight of the Judicial System should fall on him like a ton of bricks. We have plenty of Abe Lincolns, and few true Benedict Arnold's, one more wont hurt!  

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 12:52:37 PM »
As I understand it, Rubio is not qualified because his parents weren't citizens when he was born.  By some interpretations, it wouldn't matter even if they'd gotten their citizenship because the president is required to be born of persons born here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »
It comes down to the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" as it was understood when it was carefully placed in the constitution. By all accounts, Rubio was born in Miami, but if he doesn't qualify, he doesn't qualify.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson