Author Topic: Faggot attacks Sarah And Bristol!!  (Read 2688 times)

ttomm46

Faggot attacks Sarah And Bristol!!
« on: September 23, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »
I'd of knocked the queer right off his bar stool.. ::doublebird:: ::rockets:: ::rockets:: ::rockets::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S18gsZ37QXY

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Faggot attacks Sarah And Bristol!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:08:25 PM »
Wow. This'll go viral. She comported herself pretty well, and definitely came off as the adult, and - as her mother is so expert at doing - she exposed the evil Left for what it is. Time will tell whether she should've avoided the faggot altogether.

She did pretty good on that mechanical bull too.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:40:27 PM »
"If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas"

I'll continue to cut her some slack because I think that she's just not too bright. At some point in her life she's going to have to learn that a-holes like this are everywhere and you can't fight every single one of them. That said, I think it appropriate to reach out to the bar and let them know that if they cannot provide basic security against degenerates like this, they will be held responsible for the consequences.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 02:04:05 PM »
She did good and was the only adult in the confrontation.

Was that the faggots bitch who was trying to protect Bristol from the deranged faggot or was his bitch the other fat ugly one sitting like a lump of sh*t?  I can't tell...

47 year old queer has a big mouth, if that was my bar I'd have kicked him out...and crossing my fingers all the way to the exit hoping he resists...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 02:13:38 PM »
Imagine... a 47 year old man who stuffs his face with d*** and takes it up the ass, accusing an unwed mother and her married mother of being whores. It's the frikkin twilight zone.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »
He does well fighting with girls.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 06:52:15 PM »
He does well fighting with girls.

Lots of practice? Sorry. Thought you said fights LIKE a girl.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »

Who knows how "associates" of the bar would have handled the problem if TV cameras weren't rolling, that had to influence behavior.   Too much.

ttomm46

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
Imagine... a 47 year old man who stuffs his face with d*** and takes it up the ass, accusing an unwed mother and her married mother of being whores. It's the frikkin twilight zone.
Can I assume i'm not the only one here to be kicked off the more politically correct 'conservative"..forums by the language police? ::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »
Can I assume i'm not the only one here to be kicked off the more politically correct 'conservative"..forums by the language police? ::hysterical::

We weren't kicked off; we were harassed until we left.  But I catch your meaning.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

ttomm46

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 11:55:41 PM »

We weren't kicked off; we were harassed until we left.  But I catch your meaning.
I'm sure we shared a few

ACOC
conservativesforum
outcastconservatives

And the beat goes on.. ::falldownshocked::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 03:14:55 AM »
Homo-Terrorists engage in "Drive-By Slappings" .

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 09:47:25 AM »
I really hate this type of stuff...both ways. I don't allow ANY confrontations, whether I agree or disagree with the subject matter.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Thresherman

• Likes the place
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »
Should have said, "Why don't I stay here and have drink and you go get a c--k shoved up your a-- and we will both be happy."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Bristol's attacker: Hollywood talent agent
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 11:07:10 PM »
Brietbart is relevant. Those of us who pray should pray for his safety every time he enters our minds.

Bristol Palin's Crude Heckler Revealed as Hollywood Talent Manager

A 47-year-old-man who was caught on tape during a profanity-laced rant directed at Bristol Palin while she was in the midst of taping a segment of her upcoming reality TV show on the Bio channel has been identified as talent manager Stephen Hanks.

The purveyor of Stephen Hanks Management, whose biggest client seems to be actor Michael Vartan of the TV show Alias, has a long history of expressing anger at Bristol Palin’s mom Sarah, as well as other conservatives, including Andrew Breitbart, who has a reputation for fighting back.

One of Breitbart’s Web sites, BigHollywood.com, has already posted some tweets from Hanks along with commentary about the tweets and about the incident Thursday when he repeatedly cursed at Palin.

“I want to go back to our hypothetical world where Stephen Hanks is a tea partier who screamed “Your mother’s a whore!” at one of Barack Obama’s daughters,” BigHollywood’s editor wrote. “Would Hanks have a career in Hollywood tomorrow? Would the condemnations we’re currently not seeing from anywhere in the industry be pouring in fast and furious? Would Michael Vartan drop him as his manager in disgust or in order to save his own career?”

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »
I've been seeing a photo of faggot/agent posing with good ole Levi in various places.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 11:18:26 PM »
I've been seeing a photo of faggot/agent posing with good ole Levi in various places.

Yup. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this asshat knew Bristol was going to be in that club, and showed up specifically to do this.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 11:59:45 PM »

Can't buy advertising like that.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 07:36:46 AM »

Hell, we done went an shut down an entire forum because we gave the Dartmouth RINO types the vapors!   ::cool::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »

Pucker up, Stephen.