Author Topic: Obama sez he don't need no stinkin' Congress .......  (Read 702 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Obama sez he don't need no stinkin' Congress .......
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »
President Barack Obama said Friday he is not going to wait any longer for Congress to change the No Child Left Behind education law, he is doing it on his own without congressional authorization.

So what else is new.  This guy needs a btchslap like few I've ever seen ......

Apparently, the deal is for Mr. Magnanimous there to grant states waivers of No Child Left Behind regulations in exchange for a bunch of more stringent regulations.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama sez he don't need no stinkin' Congress .......
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 01:29:35 PM »
When will the GOP grow a set and impeach this sonofabitch. It's gone too far. He needs to be gone, or at least neutered. Now, not 2012.

I hate NCLB. But it is the law of the land, and there is a legislative process for getting rid of it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »

Gun runner and Solyndra have been laid in their laps, documentation and testimony included, they are pussyllanimous.
There will be no indictments of this administration until we elect a fresh House and Senate. (Mytch is talking tougher every day, by election time he'll be sounding like John Wayne.)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 07:34:43 AM »
Feckless bastards are going to allow the country to be lost forever without doing one damned thing to stop it!

This fothermucking SCoaMF POSOTUS is beyond out of control!

Remove this punk now!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »
Yep! He sure is going to need the Blacks, and especially the Black Caucaus. This Dog ain't gonna hunt! ::exitstageleft::

Waters: Obama would never tell the Jews or the gays to stop complaining

9/26/2011 10:10:14 AM  Ed Morrissey

"Looks like Barack Obama really made an impression on the Congressional Black Caucus this weekend — but not the one he intended. Maxine Waters tells CBS that she’s not sure exactly who Obama thought he was addressing, and claimed that the CBC
More..."

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/09/26/waters-obama-would-never-tell-the-jews-or-the-gays-to-stop-complaining/::rimshot::  ::rimshot::
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:43:51 AM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
Aw, so what was it huwt dere widdle feewings?  Was it the take off your slippers remark?  If I didn't despise him like I do, and her even more, I'd laugh.  As it is, they all deserve a long walk off a short pier.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 12:56:23 PM »

...or the janitors  ::whatgives::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 06:25:11 PM »

...or the janitors  ::whatgives::

::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."