Author Topic: Republican WI congressman gets mobbed  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Republican WI congressman gets mobbed
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
Another example why I have no respect for anything democrat......The apologists not calling this a mob? Have liberals become so biased there is no action they won't defend?

And why are these people not at work???? or is this thier work.....

There is gonna be trouble one day...someone is gonna get hurt. You'd think a congresswoman shot in the head would meter the bias when a crowd like this gathers. Apparantly not. Part of me thinks...Bring it on....but then, where would democracy be?

It appears democracy has degenerated into who can gather the largest mob. We are witness to it in the Middle east today. I'm told democracy is gather a crowd, remove a dictator so we can place our dictator in place. At least, this is what obama and his minions are calling democracy. Its no wonder liberal mobs are neuther tethered or challenged. It is the new democracy.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »
If it turns out the WI Republicans did indeed "cut a deal" with these truant Democrats, then all they have done is communicate a message across the whole country that says "If you Democrats aren't getting your way, take your ball and go home to pout. After a while we'll give in and let you dictate terms that your actual legislative numbers can't."

In other words, it sounds exactly like something Republicans would do.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 06:21:38 PM »
If it turns out the WI Republicans did indeed "cut a deal" with these truant Democrats, then all they have done is communicate a message across the whole country that says "If you Democrats aren't getting your way, take your ball and go home to pout. After a while we'll give in and let you dictate terms that your actual legislative numbers can't."

One time...just once, in a situation like this I'd barter a deal and as dems sit in thier places, all smug...I'd call it off.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 07:09:28 PM »
The Wisconsin senate GOP will set the tome going forward for the entire nation. If they cave - if they leave Walker hanging out to dry - every governor in the nation who hopes to reclaim government away from the unions for the taxpayers will have their legs cut out from under them.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

One time...just once, in a situation like this I'd barter a deal and as dems sit in thier places, all smug...I'd call it off.

I'd do that in a heartbeat!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.