Author Topic: The Government bashes us for not spending enough, but what does the Bible say?  (Read 812 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
This is a very short lesson, a very small lesson, but one that gets lost in all of its simplicity.

Proverbs 21:20 NLT
 "The wise have wealth and luxury,
      but fools spend whatever they get."

I've always been taught first, you have to learn to hold on to what you earn and not give it up easily.

However, the government is advising us to spend, spend, spend. Do you suppose that this advice is really authored by Satan himself? He works like that doesn't he? Always taking the Word of God and turning it around, making it sound good too, to get us to fall short of His Glory?

Bottomline,

do not heed the government on this advice and listen to our Lord. There is no reason for any of us to stop managing our money and resources from a Biblical perspective to save our government. Quite the contrary, the more we get out of debt, quit spending, and stay out of debt, the better off all of us will be.

BTW, our government could use a little dose of this advice too!

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
There is no reason for any of us to stop managing our money and resources from a Biblical perspective to save our government.

And every reason to NOT save our government; "our" government has swung to the Dark Side.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
And may the Light of the Lord bleach away the EVIL . ::praying::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow