Author Topic: Black Panther Supporter Warns Student: I Could Exercise My 2nd Amendment Right  (Read 1518 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Black Panther Supporter Warns Student: I Could Exercise My 2nd Amendment Right on You
Filed under 2nd Amendment, Constitution

"Here’s the irony about the Constitution: it doesn’t matter if you believe in it or fully accept it, it still protects you. That’s the case with one Black Panther supporter at the University of Minnesota-Duluth. During an exchange with a Constitution-loving student on campus on Sept. 16, the Black Panther supporter said that he could “exercise” his 2nd Amendment right against his fellow student while also admitting later that he doesn’t actually believe in the Constitution.

It all happened while Phil Cleary was passing out Constitutions in honor of Constitution Day. Campusreform.org (which calls Cleary a “conservative) reports he had a table of literature promoting Western Civilization (and his group Youth for Western Civilization) and was engaging students and faculty on the topic. While doing that he had conversation with someone the site identifies as Blair Jordan Moses, the young man with a soft spot for the Black Panthers."

Black Panther Threatens Student Activist for Passing Out Constitutions

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/black-panther-supporter-warns-conservative-student-i-could-exercise-my-2nd-amendment-right-on-you/

Excuse me Mr Black Panther, Punk Mother Trucker, that works both ways.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:02:00 AM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
And somebody else's second amendment right can be exercised on him in response.  What a thuggin' jag-off.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Yes it does. ::thumbsup:: I wonder how he felt his life was threatened by the Constitution copies being handed out? ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Blair doesn't believe in the constitution...that much is obvious, since the 2nd Amendment doesn't provide the right to commit the cold-blooded murder of another person, as this sh*thead just threatened to do.  He should be arrested, tried and convicted of making terroristic threats.  And this dumb hyphenated hag Susana Pelayo–Woodward (supposed director of the Office of Cultural Diversity for the school) should know that a) someone making terroristic threats should be arrested and b) should know better than to make hate-filled allegations with her stunningly stupid and immature “Is this a white supremacist group?“ / ”it looks like one.” comments!

But the hyphenated hag will let a minority and say (and presumably do) anything they fvcking want!  Her assinine comments highlight she oozed out of the same diseased pond that the Black Panther lover did!  It is apparent she is too devoid of even a minimal level intelligence to reckognize that BLACK PANTHERS are a racist criminal gang!

He should be arrested, and the hyphenated hag should be fired and banned from any contact with students of any level anywhere in the nation!

Two more for the list!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;

Yes it does. ::thumbsup:: I wonder how he felt his life was threatened by the Constitution copies being handed out? ::thinking::

Don't know and don't care. This World would be better off without the slug! ::laserkill::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
No Recent High School Grad, I really don't know why the cost of your college education keeps rising faster than the rate of inflation.

http://www.d.umn.edu/mlrc/ocd/

Your tax dollar and mine, at work, employing an army Hyphenated Women with Hyphenated-Studies Degrees.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Costs a whole lotta money to effectively enstupidate.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Costs a whole lotta money to effectively enstupidate.

Idiocracy in action...

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.