Author Topic: American airmen murdered at Frankfurt airport  (Read 3759 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
American airmen murdered at Frankfurt airport
« on: March 02, 2011, 10:31:11 AM »
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/02/2-u-s-soldiers-reported-killed-at-german-airport/?hpt=T2

Better news report here.

[blockquote]DEVELOPING: Two U.S. soldiers were killed in a shooting at Germany's Frankfurt airport, according to Sky News. Two other people were reportedly injured.
A man reportedly opened fire on a bus carrying U.S. soldiers.
The BBC is reporting that police arrested a 21-year-old suspect from Kosovo.
An airport spokesman Wednesday's shooting took place in front of Terminal 2 of what is continental Europe's second-biggest hub. He declined to be named in line with policy.
There was no immediate information on their identity or further casualties.
The U.S. Army Europe said it had no immediate information on the incident but was looking into it.[/blockquote]

FNC's home page indicates that they were airmen.

Gee, 21-year-old from Kosovo.  I wonder what his religious leanings are?

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:39:18 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: American airmen murdered at Frankfurt airport
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
...Gee, 21-year-old from Kosovo.  I wonder what his religious leanings are?

My thoughts exactly. I'll wait to find out, but I'll be damned surprised if it's not a 'Slim.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:47:38 AM »
...Gee, 21-year-old from Kosovo.  I wonder what his religious leanings are?

My thoughts exactly. I'll wait to find out, but I'll be damned surprised if it's not a 'Slim.

If he wasn't they would have put it in the headline.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:27:00 AM »
Doesn't everyone know the majority religion in Kosovo is Methodist? ???

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 01:28:15 PM »
GatewayPundit is saying that Foxnews reports that the shooter yelled "Allahu Akbar!" as he was shooting.

Now what on earth would drive some disturbed soul yell something like THAT while he was carrying out a crime? Is there a history of mental issues? Abusive childhood? There must be SOME explanation.

::thinking::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 01:37:18 PM »
GatewayPundit is saying that Foxnews reports that the shooter yelled "Allahu Akbar!" as he was shooting.

Now what on earth would drive some disturbed soul yell something like THAT while he was carrying out a crime? Is there a history of mental issues? Abusive childhood? There must be SOME explanation.

As our sister Pandora says it it's "UNSANITY"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 01:46:08 PM »

Heheh.  In my comment at 12:16pm, at the quote from the official that a motive for the shooting was unknown, I asked if he was yelling allahu akhbar - before the piece was updated.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 02:01:57 PM »

Heheh.  In my comment at 12:16pm, at the quote from the official that a motive for the shooting was unknown, I asked if he was yelling allahu akhbar - before the piece was updated.

You must have ESP Pan. How could you have known in advance?

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »
Oh gee; I don't know .... not like the guy being from Kosovo wasn't a clue or anything.   ::whatgives::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 02:13:24 PM »
Oh gee; I don't know .... not like the guy being from Kosovo wasn't a clue or anything.   ::whatgives::

So... are you saying that because this disturbed criminal murdered two American Airmen, and he was from Kosovo, and some Kosovars are 'Slims, that you somehow drew a conclusion that the shooter was probably a 'Slim - AND you did this before our President had a chance to warn us not to jump to conclusions, and before the media had a chance to wring their hands wondering why-oh-why someone would do something so horrible?

You're a racist.
 ::oldman:: ::facepalm::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 02:15:10 PM »

So... are you saying that because this disturbed criminal murdered two American Airmen, and he was from Kosovo, and some Kosovars are 'Slims, that you somehow drew a conclusion that the shooter was probably a 'Slim - AND you did this before our President had a chance to warn us not to jump to conclusions, and before the media had a chance to wring their hands wondering why-oh-why someone would do something so horrible?

You're a racist.
 ::oldman:: ::facepalm::

You're being "uncivil"

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 02:25:31 PM »
Oh I don't know I kinda see her as clairvoyant observanf or a student of history rather than those unkind names you call her. ::unknowncomic::

We may need a butt kissing smilie.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:27:54 PM by John Florida »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »
No, we don't want to jump to any conclusions about the perp's motives or about what particular religion he practices.

Unless he is standing in the way of the Democrat/Leftist/Unionist/Community Organizer/Black Panther/Illegal Alien agenda 'cause then it's okay.

'Cause then it's Sarah Palin and the Tea Party and we will be repeating that charge, regardless of proof, ad nauseam, on CNN and MSNBC, the major networks and every other outlet of the MFM until we get it burned into the publics' mind.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 09:51:02 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 03:27:07 PM »
Obama: I will "spare no effort" determining why two American airmen were killed and two others were wounded.

No sweat, he'll think about it over golf.

And no, he won't do anything about it because there's a new sheriff in town.  Sheriff Pussy.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 04:19:25 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »
So, perhaps now would be a good time to remind the "what has America done to provoke this?" crowd that we intervened against Serbian Christians on behalf of these Albanian Muslim turds in Kosovo. Guess that's our reward. Chalk it up to another case of dropping bombs on the wrong side of the border.

I would furthermore like to inform the MSM that this guy is not a "German". I don't care what his passport says. These Albanian, Turk, and other greaseballs there, I had to watch the damn pickpockets like hawks in the railways stations.

I've flown in and out of that airport in Frankfurt. Kinda makes the whole thing even more surreal feeling, to think I might've walked through the same place where this happened.

Finally, I'm so comforted to know that Inspector Zero is on the case. Maybe the gunman's obscure motives will be figured out once that crack detective squad finishes up with the Major Hasan case.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 05:20:48 PM »
So, perhaps now would be a good time to remind the "what has America done to provoke this?" crowd that we intervened against Serbian Christians on behalf of these Albanian Muslim turds in Kosovo. Guess that's our reward. Chalk it up to another case of dropping bombs on the wrong side of the border.

I would furthermore like to inform the MSM that this guy is not a "German". I don't care what his passport says. These Albanian, Turk, and other greaseballs there, I had to watch the damn pickpockets like hawks in the railways stations.

I've flown in and out of that airport in Frankfurt. Kinda makes the whole thing even more surreal feeling, to think I might've walked through the same place where this happened.

Finally, I'm so comforted to know that Inspector Zero is on the case. Maybe the gunman's obscure motives will be figured out once that crack detective squad finishes up with the Major Hasan case.

That murdering SOB will die from old age before he goes to trial.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 09:23:33 AM »
LINK

[blockquote]A top security official says the suspect in the murder of two U.S. airmen at the Frankfurt airport has confessed to targeting the U.S. military and says he acted alone.

Hesse Interior Minister Boris Rhein told reporters Thursday in Wiesbaden the suspect, identified as a 21-year-old ethnic Albanian from Kosovo, was apparently radicalized over the last few weeks by looking at Islamist websites in Germany, reports say.

Rhein says that the investigation indicates that he acted alone and did not belong to a terrorist network or terrorist cell, but German federal prosecutors say the attack appears to have been motivated by Islamic extremism.
Prosecutors said in a statement Thursday that "because of the circumstances there is a SUSPICION that it was an Islamist motivated act."

The federal prosecutors office took over the case from local officials early in the day and are working with Frankfurt and federal police, as well as American investigators.[/blockquote]

Alone?  

Where did he get the gun?

Where did he get the ammunition?

Where did he get the training to use the gun?

Where did he get the information as to the schedule of the bus?

This idea just sprang unbidden into his little pea brain and the gun and ammo just dropped into his hands?  In Germany?  Sure.  Happens all the time.  That's why we are always hearing about how lax the gun laws in Germany and the EU are.  That's why they have all those shootings and armed robberies going on in Frankfurt.  

The guy is 21-years-old...the war in Kosovo has been over for, oh, I don't know...well over a decade. So this guy just gets a gun and toddles down to the nearest Frankfurt shooting range (because they are as common as biertgartens)  and learns everything he needs to know about how to shoot people.  It isn't easy, regardless of how it is portrayed on television and in the movies, to just start shooting people.  You have to have some practice at operating a gun before you can do it "live" and under pressure.

So, yeah, he acted alone.  Sure.  He was just sitting at the breakfast table that morning, eating a bowl of Al Queda Crispies, and thought, "Gee, I think this would be a great day to go shoot some Americans down at the airport. Now, where did I leave my assault rifle and ammo?" 

Yeah, I'm guessing those Somali pirates learned everything they needed to know about piracy from watching a video on Youtube, too, 'cause that darn Internet just makes ordinary people go bugf**k apesh*t crazy.

And how brave of German authorities to go out on a limb and state that they suspect it just might be vaguely sort of related to islam.  They might even be pretty sure that a gun was involved although they don't say.

Oh, and BTW, how's that multicultural lax immigration policy working out for you krauts? Everything going okay? Any problems?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:41:28 AM by trapeze »