Author Topic: Obama Supporters  (Read 691 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Supporters
« on: September 27, 2011, 11:45:14 AM »
I find this interesting, not because the guy ranting on Obama...but the reaction of Obama's minions in the audience...even after being referred to as the "AntiChrist" by this guy, they chose not to boo or heckle, but to chant "4 more years!"...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/26/heckler_calls_obama_the_antichrist_at_la_fundraiser.html

So even if he was the AntiChrist, ObamaBots would apparently be just fine with that...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Obama Supporters
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 11:51:33 AM »

The devil is shameless.
By removing shame his acolytes are relieved of self worth and are ready to do his bidding.
And the true believer will do anything for him.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
The common phrase "they drank the kool aid" comes to mind...

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 11:56:32 AM »

There are medical remedies for too much kool aid, there are Biblical remedies for the devil.   ::angel::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »
There are fruits and nuts everywhere who feel free to broadcast their lunacy, but I observe with interest this latest bubbling up as less-than lunatic.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 12:17:18 PM »
The crowd responded with an enthusiastic cheer of "four more years" afterward.

I don't believe that Øbozo is the anti-Christ. I do believe that he is a borderline Sociopath. He shows the classic signs of an inherent inability to empathize with others. He regularly displays that his is a carefully orchestrated act. He has been educated and cultivated to be a barracuda and work the system for his personal profit. there isn't a drop of compassion in him.

No wonder sheeple who lack any sort of moral compass would be drawn to him...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 03:20:46 PM »

"Obama supporters" seemed the place to put this.

She reminds me of Sheila Jackson Lee.

Die hard Obama supporter plans her Thanksgiving.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 06:55:11 AM »
Jeesh...

Young Sheila doesn't look like she's starving to me...

I wonder if her day night job is also on street corners?

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 11:02:08 AM »
The Democrats’ Deadly Sin

By Dr. Paul Kengor
September 29, 2011

“Do you know of an individual or family or business or anything that has spent more money than it takes in for 44 consecutive years? If you’ve done that, then you’re reading this article from a prison cell. And yet, that is precisely the behavior of your federal government, which passes along this generational debt to your children and grandchildren.”

In “The Democrats’ Deadly Sin” (803 words), professor of political science and executive director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College—Dr. Paul Kengor—asks of this spending addiction: “who’s at fault?” Instead of treating “a junkie who can’t push away a needle,” Dr. Kengor shows how class-warfare rhetoric places the blame on those who don’t want to feed the junkie’s addiction, citing the “greed” of “the wealthy for not wanting to surrender more and more.”  It’s “the envy-based answer,” but he concludes, “Envy is a vice, not a virtue, and certainly should not be political strategy.”

Click here for more ...http://www.visionandvalues.org/2011/09/the-democrats-deadly-sin/