Author Topic: Massachusetts Man Arrested in Alleged Plot to Destroy Pentagon, U.S. Capitol  (Read 1780 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Pentagon - POLITICS

Published September 28, 2011

Associated Press

"BOSTON –  A 26-year-old Massachusetts man has been arrested and accused of plotting to destroy the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol with large remote-controlled aircraft filled with explosives.

Rezwan Ferdaus of Ashland was arrested Wednesday in Framingham when undercover federal agents delivered materials he'd requested for his alleged plan, including grenades, six machine guns and what Ferdaus believed was C-4 explosive.

Ferdaus, a U.S. citizen and Northeastern University graduate, was scheduled to make an initial appearance in federal court in Worcester on Wednesday afternoon.

A message for comment was left for his attorney, Catherine Byrne.

According to the federal affidavit, Ferdaus began planning "jihad" against the U.S. in early 2010. He allegedly believed he would have a large psychological impact by killing Americans, who he described as "enemies of Allah."
::jihadnanner::

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/28/massachusetts-man-arrested-in-plot-to-destroy-pentagon-us-capitol/#ixzz1ZHNq6EhK

Alleged huh? What do you want to bet he was a Harvard Man? ::laserkill::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
He's got me pegged to a T: Enemy of allah.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

National Confidential

The affidavit against Ferdaus traces his alleged terrorist activity back to 2010 when he began converting mobile phones into electrical switches for Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). The FBI told Ferdaus that his phones had been used to kill American soldiers overseas and he said, “That was exactly what I wanted.”

LINK

To a T, We are enemies of allah.
                                                ::USA::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
Another almost, won't be long until one explodes, and we will be stuck with the Do Da preaching fake black man! ::gaah::

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
Two For The Price Of One, Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun! ::stirpot::

26 states file Supreme Court health care appeal; FBI arrests suspect in plot to blow up Capitol, Pentagon

Posted by Asst Natl Dir Mellie B on September 28, 2011 at 4:08pm in Terrorism in the US and Abroad

26 states file Supreme Court health care appeal
Mark Sherman – Associated Press Writer – 9/28/2011 11:45:00
"WASHINGTON – The 26 states that have sued to overturn President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul have filed a Supreme Court appeal pressing for a speedy ruling to the “grave constitutional questions” surrounding the law."

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/groups/obamacarehealth-care-wat...

"FBI arrests suspect in plot to blow up Capitol, PentagonBy Jordy Yager – 09/28/11 03:45 PM ET
The FBI arrested and charged a man on Wednesday for attempting to plot to blow up the Capitol and the Pentagon."

http://terrorismwatchmen.patriotactionnetwork.com/2011/09/28/fbi-ar...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
But wait.... you mean it wasn't a crazed racist Tea Partier on the DHS watch-list, with a swastika tattoo dressed like Thomas Paine?

::thinking::

Well, if the Tea Party wasn't so racist and violent all the time, this "Massachusetts man" probably wouldn't have responded the way he did.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"I want the public to understand that Mr. Ferdaus' conduct, as alleged in the complaint, is not reflective of a particular culture, community or religion," said Carmen Ortiz, U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts. "In addition to protecting our citizens from the threats and violence alleged today, we also have an obligation to protect members of every community, race and religion against violence and other unlawful conduct."

He's a US citizen and I want to know if he was born here or naturalized.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

"I want the public to understand that Mr. Ferdaus' conduct, as alleged in the complaint, is not reflective of a particular culture, community or religion," said Carmen Ortiz, U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts. "In addition to protecting our citizens from the threats and violence alleged today, we also have an obligation to protect members of every community, race and religion against violence and other unlawful conduct."

He could have legally immigrated but that's not the bullet point.
Ms. Carmen Ortiz just told the story, they always do.

HIS CONDUCT IS REFLECTIVE OF A SPECIFIC CULTURE, A SPECIFIC RELIGION, AND A SPECIFIC COMMUNITY. 

If that specific culture, religion, and community did not exist neither would this problem.  They are the only one's coming to this country with intent to kill us. They are at war with us. They hate us and our culture and our religions and our freedoms.

Attention, Ms. Carmen Ortiz and all of your fellow travelers, you are suicidal fools.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

HIS CONDUCT IS REFLECTIVE OF A SPECIFIC CULTURE, A SPECIFIC RELIGION, AND A SPECIFIC COMMUNITY. 

If that specific culture, religion, and community did not exist neither would this problem.  They are the only one's coming to this country with intent to kill us. They are at war with us. They hate us and our culture and our religions and our freedoms.

Attention, Ms. Carmen Ortiz and all of your fellow travelers, you are suicidal fools.

Though it may no be for you, I consider it important and you've touched on it yourself while disregarding its import, i.e. that some of them are not coming here with an intent to kill, they're homegrown radicals and we need to know the numbers in order to know what we're up against.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

No. That specific culture, religion, community if it did not exist we would not have this problem. It doesn't matter if they slip under the wire, rent a boat and cross a great lake, or fly in with a passport, [ETA] or were born and raised in MA,  they have one goal.
There is no defense of moderates, they are aid and comfort and that is just as evil.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 10:22:22 PM by Charles Oakwood »

charlesoakwood

Re: Massachusetts Man Arrested in Alleged Plot to Destroy Pentagon, U.S. Capitol
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 11:27:10 PM »

Jihad Watch

Islamic charity leader and "an outspoken proponent of the peaceful aspects of Islam" gets almost 3 years in jail for funneling money believed to fund Chechen jihad
He worked in Ashland as a tree surgeon and was an outspoken proponent of the peaceful aspects of Islam. He was known for marching in the local July 4 parade with his camel.

I love America. I love Americans. Can't we all get along?
                                                                                  Taqiyya C*

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Massachusetts Man Arrested in Alleged Plot to Destroy Pentagon, U.S. Capitol
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 07:12:16 AM »

If that specific culture, religion, and community did not exist neither would this problem.  They are the only one's coming to this country with intent to kill us. They are at war with us. They hate us and our culture and our religions and our freedoms.

Though it may no be for you, I consider it important and you've touched on it yourself while disregarding its import, i.e. that some of them are not coming here with an intent to kill, they're homegrown radicals and we need to know the numbers in order to know what we're up against.

Wiki says there are 1,209 mosques in America.  CAIR says there are 7m Muslims in America.  That seems high, it would mean 5800/mosque.  But I'll take their word for it for now.  As far as I am concerned that is how many enemies are in our midst!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States#Demographics
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 09:46:53 AM »
I think at some point, in someone's mind, blowing up mosques will be an idea whose time has come.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »

Link

The D-11 from Caterpillar is among the series of tracked type tractors are among the largest conventional bulldozers in the world, second to the Komatsu D575. It comes in two variations, the standard D-11R and the bigger and heavier D-11R CD. The D-11 bulldozer is among the upper end of Caterpillars track type tractors, which range in power and size from the D-3 (77 HP) to the D-11R (935 HP).

The primary use for the D-11 is for moving large quantities of rock, dirt, etc. short distances in confined spaces.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »

Link

The D-11 from Caterpillar is among the series of tracked type tractors are among the largest conventional bulldozers in the world, second to the Komatsu D575. It comes in two variations, the standard D-11R and the bigger and heavier D-11R CD. The D-11 bulldozer is among the upper end of Caterpillars track type tractors, which range in power and size from the D-3 (77 HP) to the D-11R (935 HP).

The primary use for the D-11 is for moving large quantities of rock, dirt, etc. short distances in confined spaces.

That'll work!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »
Shades of St. Pancake.   ;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »
Yes, the email is 100% true and correct
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - September 29, AD 2011 11:12 AM MST
For some reason I am suddenly getting scads of emails asking to confirm my response to a musloid death threat. Yes, that is 100% accurate, I wrote every word, and yes, that picture of a rosary-wrapped hand grasping a pink AR-15 is me. Yes, yes, yes. Here is the original exchange from July 22 via YouTube. This guy is a musloid over in the U.K., hence the driving directions citing the daily direct flights from Heathrow to Denver:

YouTube user mufcadnan123 has sent you a message:

Watch your back.

To:annbarnhardt

I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and I'll need is one phone-call to kil ya'll.

Re: Watch your back.

Hello mufcadnan123!

You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.

Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver. Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln. Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard. Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive. Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle. I'm at 9175.

Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close- quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you? After all, this is what your "perfect man" mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf. Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying. Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men's wives and children. You should follow mohamed's example! Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver:

Masjid Abu Bakr
Imam Karim Abu Zaid
2071 South Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231
Phone: 303-696-9800
Email: denvermosque@yahoo. com

I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you. Frankly, I'm terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me. But maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to islam. I will fight islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because islam is pure satanic evil. If you are really serious about islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me. You are going to have to kill me. Good luck with that. And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word "defeat" means. Either way, I win, so come and get it.

Deo adjuvante non timendum-
Ann Barnhardt

----------------------------------------------------------

From first contact to total capitulation: five hours forty-six minutes.

Why am I posting this stuff? Because I desperately want you people to see and understand that Western Civilization is collectively getting its ass kicked by the biggest bunch of gutless invertebrates on earth - who have the intellectual capacity to match.

Why are you cowering? Why are you afraid? My God, MAN UP!! STAND AND FIGHT!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
   mufcadnan123 has sent you a message:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. B**ch are you real? Go get laid man. Go "turn the other cheek" and get some d**k to reduce your sexual frustration LMAO
----------------------------------------------------

1. I don't know. Why don't you follow up on your threat, show up here like a man, and after I have turned your head into a canoe, you can tell me whether or not I'm "real".

Tombstone Head Canoe

2. Alas, we Christians have this thing called "sexual morality" and "the sacrament of marriage". Fornicating with everything that moves including persons of the same gender, children, animals, corpses, small appliances and certain types of gardening implements is the domain of islam.

3. While I understand that seeking out sodomy is what you have personally used over the years in order to "take the edge off" and temporarily forget that your father never loved you by sexually submitting to another man, and that your adult life has been a hopeless void of satanic hate-fueled despair, I prefer to pass my spare moments reading. I especially love reading about how Charles Martel utterly defeated the musloids at Tours. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

4. Oh, and by the way, don't worry. No one is laughing at you.

Facta, non verba-
Ann Barnhardt

http://www.barnhardt.biz/blogimages/WorksBothWays.jpg

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
Yes, the email is 100% true and correct
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - September 29, AD 2011 11:12 AM MST
For some reason I am suddenly getting scads of emails asking to confirm my response to a musloid death threat. Yes, that is 100% accurate, I wrote every word, and yes, that picture of a rosary-wrapped hand grasping a pink AR-15 is me. Yes, yes, yes. Here is the original exchange from July 22 via YouTube. This guy is a musloid over in the U.K., hence the driving directions citing the daily direct flights from Heathrow to Denver:

YouTube user mufcadnan123 has sent you a message:

Watch your back.

I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and I'll need is one phone-call to kil ya'll.

Hello mufcadnan123!

You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.

Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver. Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln. Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard. Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive. Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle. I'm at 9175.

Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close- quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you? After all, this is what your "perfect man" mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf. Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying. Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men's wives and children. You should follow mohamed's example! Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver:

Masjid Abu Bakr
Imam Karim Abu Zaid
2071 South Parker Road
Denver, CO 80231
Phone: 303-696-9800
Email: denvermosque@yahoo. com

I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you. Frankly, I'm terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me. But maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to islam. I will fight islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because islam is pure satanic evil. If you are really serious about islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me. You are going to have to kill me. Good luck with that. And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word "defeat" means. Either way, I win, so come and get it.

Deo adjuvante non timendum-
Ann Barnhardt

----------------------------------------------------------

From first contact to total capitulation: five hours forty-six minutes.

Why am I posting this stuff? Because I desperately want you people to see and understand that Western Civilization is collectively getting its ass kicked by the biggest bunch of gutless invertebrates on earth - who have the intellectual capacity to match.

Why are you cowering? Why are you afraid? My God, MAN UP!! STAND AND FIGHT!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
   mufcadnan123 has sent you a message:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. B**ch are you real? Go get laid man. Go "turn the other cheek" and get some d**k to reduce your sexual frustration LMAO
----------------------------------------------------

1. I don't know. Why don't you follow up on your threat, show up here like a man, and after I have turned your head into a canoe, you can tell me whether or not I'm "real".

Tombstone Head Canoe

2. Alas, we Christians have this thing called "sexual morality" and "the sacrament of marriage". Fornicating with everything that moves including persons of the same gender, children, animals, corpses, small appliances and certain types of gardening implements is the domain of islam.

3. While I understand that seeking out sodomy is what you have personally used over the years in order to "take the edge off" and temporarily forget that your father never loved you by sexually submitting to another man, and that your adult life has been a hopeless void of satanic hate-fueled despair, I prefer to pass my spare moments reading. I especially love reading about how Charles Martel utterly defeated the musloids at Tours. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

4. Oh, and by the way, don't worry. No one is laughing at you.

Facta, non verba-
Ann Barnhardt

http://www.barnhardt.biz/blogimages/WorksBothWays.jpg

LOVE IT! Simply LOVE it! ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
"Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close- quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective."

::beertoast::   ::danceban::