Author Topic: Obama Admin Expanding Endangered Species Act to Hundreds of Plants/Animals  (Read 514 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — The Obama administration is taking steps to extend new federal protections to a list of imperiled animals and plants that reads like a manifest for Noah's Ark -- from the melodic golden-winged warbler and slow-moving gopher tortoise, to the slimy American eel and tiny Texas kangaroo rat.

Also among species that advanced for further consideration are 35 snails from Nevada's Great Basin, 82 crawfish from the Southeast, 99 Hawaiian plants and a motley cast of butterflies, birds, fish, beetles, frogs, lizards, mussels and more from every corner of the country.

Due to "legal settlements" with environut groups.  Which groups, I'm willing to bet, used grant money from Interior or Fish & Wildlife with which to sue, mirroring the EPA's scam.

And I've Agenda 21 swirling around in my head as attached to this as well:  "from every corner of the country".

Link
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"