Author Topic: Kermit Gosnell  (Read 9410 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Kermit Gosnell trial starts today
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »
If a jury of morons can find OJ innocent...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Kermit Gosnell
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Kermit Gosnell
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 01:06:02 PM »
Don't know if this has been posted on our site yet. It's horrible...

3801 Lancaster
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 01:56:52 PM »
I like how the first guy is like "How it went so wrong is anyone's guess".  Oh yeah, how could systematic medical murder go wrong? And Katie Couric cautioning that the following material is gruesome and inappropriate for children. Why inappropriate for children? Children are the exact intended targets of it.

Liberals. Always incredulous at the monstrosities they themselves create.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 02:50:33 PM »
I like how the first guy is like "How it went so wrong is anyone's guess".  Oh yeah, how could systematic medical murder go wrong? And Katie Couric cautioning that the following material is gruesome and inappropriate for children. Why inappropriate for children? Children are the exact intended targets of it.

She doesn't want the kids to see it because they might form an opinion about her and her ilk and abortion not to protect them from the sight.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 07:06:00 PM »

She doesn't want the kids to see it because they might form an opinion about her and her ilk and abortion not to protect them from the sight.

Spot on.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 08:10:44 PM »

And I thought the DemonRats were attempting to help the children. With gun control(yeah right) in their sights on one hand, the other hand is backing their extermination.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline robins111

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 08:32:26 PM »
After 32 years in the fire service, and dealing with lots of horrors, I thought nothing would bother me.. but I had to stop reading the testimony in this case, it sickened me.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 11:24:42 PM »
I remember people thinking that the super evil Nazi Josef Mengele was "horrifying" and he was. The guy was a monster. Kermit Gosnell is on a par with Mengele.

One of the things (there are many) that make Gosnell's atrocities so insidious is that he involved other people in them. I have read works of fiction set in post apocalyptic worlds (Lucifer's Hammer comes to mind) where some of the survivors, hurting for food, resort to cannibalism. The cannibals capture people along the way and (much like muslims) tell them that they will be cannibals too, or they will be eaten. So they validate the evil they do by forcing the weak-willed to participate in their evil. Gosnell operated this way by forcing (or persuading) even his underage office workers to participate in his "procedures."

With any luck at all, Gosnell will be convicted and sent to prison where he will be repeatedly gang raped before someone stuffs a shiv between his ribs or into his throat and takes an hour or two to die alone in his cell. But the people who assisted him (and aren't convicted) will have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives. For most normal people that would be an unending nightmare, something that would haunt them and drive them slowly insane.

Side note: I like that the video shows the black social activists protesting Gosnell's clinic. I like that they are very vocal and very articulate on the statistics of abortion for the black community. I would be curious to know, however, if they vote Democrat. If I was present at one of those demonstrations I would most definitely ask each and every one of them. The sad part is that everything they say in this video is true and unfortunately not a few of them will refuse to connect the dots and leave the Democrat plantation. They will protest abortion for all of the right reasons and still vote to elect the very people who are keeping abortion easily available, legal in all cases and tax-payer funded.

I think that one of the reasons that the media is single-mindedly avoiding covering this story is that once you begin to take an in depth look at the abortion industry (and it is an industry) you will be forced to look at its roots which includes the horrid philosophies of Margaret Sanger and the Nazi eugenics programs. You would be forced to confront evil. They won't go there willingly and, in all likelihood they will not go there at all.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2013, 09:54:04 AM »
Chalk this up to exposure and profile of one of history's most heinous crimes, and the inability to ignore it any further. The absence of media coverage of this trial has been so very conspicuous, and the reasons for it so blatantly obvious. But reality is where the rubber hits the road, and the Leftists are beginning to understand that their lack of coverage admits the very thing they're trying to hide by failing to cover: that legal abortion is the theater in which Kermit Gosnell operated. The babies he murdered were sacrificed on the altar of legal abortion, and if they don't scurry out from under their rocks and begin to report on the story, they won't be able to write the narrative.

So they're scurrying....

McArdle laughably gives "the subject makes me too sick to speak of" as a prime reason for her failure until now to speak of it. She also follows Anderson Cooper's lead in working the "lack of regulatory oversight" angle. But she eventually gets to the real reason - the reason we all know to be the truth.

Worth reading, just to watch them squirm.

A remarkably honest (for a Leftist) admission from The Daily Beast's Megan McArdle as to why she failed to cover the Gosnell story, but will now begin
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2013, 10:55:22 AM »
McArdle laughably gives "the subject makes me too sick to speak of" as a prime reason for her failure until now to speak of it.

And yet the thought of yanking a fetus from the womb brings her elation.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2013, 11:05:53 AM »
McArdle laughably gives "the subject makes me too sick to speak of" as a prime reason for her failure until now to speak of it.

You know...there is this thing called "adventure tourism" where you get to do real stuff. As an example, NASCAR has this thing where you spend a day training to drive and then you get to do it for a dozen laps or so. Or where you jump out of a plane attached to an experienced skydiver and they film you on the way down.

I wonder if there is a market for abortion tourism where femiNazis can pay to visit real abortion clinics and get to actually perform several real abortions? Take pictures and even bring home some souvenirs to show their friends at parties...that sort of thing. They could sell personalized engraved jars and let them keep some of the surgical tools...maybe have them framed or mounted.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 11:13:41 AM »

Her reasoning is that she doesn't personally do it so it's none of her business what happens there,or better yet it falls under privacy rights and that allows her to sleep nights.Yet I don't sleep knowing that children are being murdered on a second by second basis.

All these so called prochoice people need to be made to watch it in real time and tell me that it's still OK to do it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 11:35:41 AM »

Her reasoning is that she doesn't personally do it so it's none of her business what happens there,or better yet it falls under privacy rights and that allows her to sleep nights.Yet I don't sleep knowing that children are being murdered on a second by second basis.

All these so called prochoice people need to be made to watch it in real time and tell me that it's still OK to do it.

Yes, but all they want to show us is the horrors of cigarette smoking.  At least smoking doesn't tear another living being apart.  Abortion zealots dominate the Left and they have no soul, no conscious, no moral compass...they are the true inhuman malignant mass infecting the world.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »

Yes, but all they want to show us is the horrors of cigarette smoking.  At least smoking doesn't tear another living being apart.  Abortion zealots dominate the Left and they have no soul, no conscious, no moral compass...they are the true inhuman malignant mass infecting the world.

Every word you spoke is true,but they are cowards in that they don't want to see it taking place.They feel better in the abstract world,reality is too much for their sensibilities.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2013, 05:50:06 PM »

Yes, but all they want to show us is the horrors of cigarette smoking.  At least smoking doesn't tear another living being apart.  Abortion zealots dominate the Left and they have no soul, no conscious, no moral compass...they are the true inhuman malignant mass infecting the world.

Every word you spoke is true,but they are cowards in that they don't want to see it taking place.They feel better in the abstract world,reality is too much for their sensibilities.

Yes, they are hypocrites, they want to avoid the horror they create but they feel duty bound to inflict what they see as horror upon everyone else without our consent.  It is our job to make reality hurt as much as it can for them.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »
They're reluctant to cover it because it exposes the real nature of their precious sacrament in details a bit more gory than they like. They prefer to portray it in a sanitized, clinical fashion. Sort of like the Jews merely being resettled in the East ya know.

To their mind, the only thing wrong with the Gosnell case is that he was too indiscreet. It's like seeing a battered wife and accosting the husband with "you're not supposed to leave marks you idiot!", not the fact that beating your wife is wrong. When it comes right down to it, the Left has no real problem with anything Gosnell did. These are the same people currently testing the waters for literal post-birth infanticide, lest we forget. They just can't risk any of the sheep catching the odor of gore from the abattoir they're all ambling toward.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2013, 08:35:11 PM »
They're reluctant to cover it because it exposes the real nature of their precious sacrament in details a bit more gory than they like. They prefer to portray it in a sanitized, clinical fashion. Sort of like the Jews merely being resettled in the East ya know.

To their mind, the only thing wrong with the Gosnell case is that he was too indiscreet. It's like seeing a battered wife and accosting the husband with "you're not supposed to leave marks you idiot!", not the fact that beating your wife is wrong. When it comes right down to it, the Left has no real problem with anything Gosnell did. These are the same people currently testing the waters for literal post-birth infanticide, lest we forget. They just can't risk any of the sheep catching the odor of gore from the abattoir they're all ambling toward.

I wrote out this lengthy diatribe and then got too busy and forgot to post it. No matter, you said what I was going to say - only better.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »
It's just a local mass-murder case is all, doesn't even involve guns (especially scary black ones), so...let's just forget all about it, OK?

So says wIkI...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/12/battle-waged-over-abortion-doctors-wikipedia-page/

These people are consistent, ya gotta give 'em that!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 02:05:55 PM »

LifeNews  is posting a rarely-seen image showing the copy of the actual letter,...   
 [blockquote]Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the partial birth of a baby during the middle trimester of pregnancy and the jamming of scissors into the back of her head to kill her, Obama’s wife describes it as “legitimate” medicine.

“The fact remains, with no provision to protect the heath of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned,” Michelle Obama writes in the letter. [/blockquote]

HT:  Weasel Zippers