Author Topic: Kermit Gosnell  (Read 9412 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Kermit Gosnell
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »
I'm glad they see it that way, because I can think of all sorts of legitimate medicine.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2013, 02:27:35 PM »
 I'd tell barack we will lay off his wife when we pry the scissors from her hands.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:23 PM »
I'm glad they see it that way, because I can think of all sorts of legitimate medicine.

LifeNews  is posting a rarely-seen image showing the copy of the actual letter,...   
 [blockquote]Though the three-day-long partial-birth abortion procedure involves the partial birth of a baby during the middle trimester of pregnancy and the jamming of scissors into the back of her head to kill her, Obama’s wife describes it as “legitimate” medicine.

“The fact remains, with no provision to protect the heath of the mother, this ban on a legitimate medical procedure is clearly unconstitutional and must be overturned,” Michelle Obama writes in the letter. [/blockquote]

HT:  Weasel Zippers

Exactly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2013, 08:55:44 PM »
 I got this at the Grouchies and I forgot who posted it but I wanted to mention it:
Just blow up the screen and see wo is part owner of the building the clinic was in,it's a shocker(not).

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/04/15/eric-holders-wife-co-owns-gosnell-run-abortion-clinic/
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 06:47:24 AM »
Same types ignored the stench from the death camps in Germany seven decades ago. Their convenient problem is they don't want to know the actual horrors but we must force them to watch and then ask point blank if they're OK with the wholesale slaughter.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »
I got this at the Grouchies and I forgot who posted it but I wanted to mention it:
Just blow up the screen and see wo is part owner of the building the clinic was in,it's a shocker(not).

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/04/15/eric-holders-wife-co-owns-gosnell-run-abortion-clinic/
Yes, I remember reading about it on WND. It was truly not surprising at all. These are not the kind of people you want running the country as they're all akin to brutal dictators, sociopaths, that have slaughtered million during last century. No feeling towards life whatsoever, disgusting.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2013, 07:29:00 AM »

Yes, I remember reading about it on WND. It was truly not surprising at all. These are not the kind of people you want running the country as they're all akin to brutal dictators, sociopaths, that have slaughtered million during last century. No feeling towards life whatsoever, disgusting.

I remember seeing that too, glad you caught it JF, that a hardcore extreme leftist would profit from atrocity is not surprising, they must have thought Kermit the Killer was the perfect tenant, eh?  Providing such a necessary, compassionate and humane service that is after all the supreme right of every woman, so saith the Burger Court.

Vile, repugnant...these terms all fall so short when describing these mindless butchers!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »

I remember seeing that too, glad you caught it JF, that a hardcore extreme leftist would profit from atrocity is not surprising, they must have thought Kermit the Killer was the perfect tenant, eh?  Providing such a necessary, compassionate and humane service that is after all the supreme right of every woman, so saith the Burger Court.

Vile, repugnant...these terms all fall so short when describing these mindless butchers!

Also a great name to drop if you're having problems with the local politicians.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »

It's not Gosnell's building that Holder's wife co-owns. It's a different infant slaughterhouse, run by a different corrupt babykiller who is indicted on charges unrelated to murdering children.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2013, 11:20:58 AM »

It's really frustrating when our own, like this one at PJ and Jim Hoft too often, and others resort to leftist media journalism.  We don't need hyperbole.  When we go to the water cooler our argument must be clear and steel strong.  One error and lefties will disqualify one's every statement.  And, them wasting my time with distracting information pizzes me off no end.  They need to be called out LOUD.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2013, 12:43:53 PM »

It's not Gosnell's building that Holder's wife co-owns. It's a different infant slaughterhouse, run by a different corrupt babykiller who is indicted on charges unrelated to murdering children.

Crap,any link to that I need to correct it on another site.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2013, 12:47:45 PM »

Crap,any link to that I need to correct it on another site.

Here ya go...

It's a medicaid fraud case.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:52:08 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2013, 01:32:52 PM »
Removed for accuracy.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:36:24 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2013, 01:56:13 PM »

It's really frustrating when our own, like this one at PJ and Jim Hoft too often, and others resort to leftist media journalism.  We don't need hyperbole.  When we go to the water cooler our argument must be clear and steel strong.  One error and lefties will disqualify one's every statement.  And, them wasting my time with distracting information pizzes me off no end.  They need to be called out LOUD.

Generally speaking, I agree. But I do think there is a usefulness to a bit of strategic hyperbole. Since the Left is going to put words into our mouths anyway, we gain little by observing Roberts Rules of Order all the time. Hyperbole can push emotional buttons, and this can be bad but it can also be good if used in a clever way. The fact is, the mass of people is unmoved by dry recitation of fact and point-counterpoint. You have to stir men's souls from time to time.

The way I see it, we can let cooler heads prevail until they don't. And at that point I'm fine with letting hotter heads prevail.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »

Yes, the telling of a story is the best way possible to move a thought from one to another and increase the probability of it even being carried further.
The inability to synthesize a point and convey it interestingly is the great failure of Republicans and Conservatives.  It is a trap that liberals love to lure us into, and we fall for it every time, literally.

What gripes me is, Gateway and others are writing to a conservative audience, it is unnecessary for them to distort a headline in order to get our attention.  I think lesser of them for it.  I don't go to gateway for that very reason.  If I were to bring something here from gateway it would be necessary to cross reference it two times. It was interesting enough that holder's wife was owner in an abortion clinic, add the felony of fraud is icing,  miss associate it with Gosnell and it's undermined.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2013, 04:24:57 PM »

Yes, the telling of a story is the best way possible to move a thought from one to another and increase the probability of it even being carried further.
The inability to synthesize a point and convey it interestingly is the great failure of Republicans and Conservatives.  It is a trap that liberals love to lure us into, and we fall for it every time, literally.

What gripes me is, Gateway and others are writing to a conservative audience, it is unnecessary for them to distort a headline in order to get our attention.  I think lesser of them for it.  I don't go to gateway for that very reason.  If I were to bring something here from gateway it would be necessary to cross reference it two times. It was interesting enough that holder's wife was owner in an abortion clinic, add the felony of fraud is icing,  miss associate it with Gosnell and it's undermined.

Word.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 11:58:06 AM »
Judge drops 3 of 8 charges against Kermit Gosnell

The judge in the trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell has acquitted him of three of the eight murder charges the abortion business owner faces in his murder trial.

Gosnell faces eight total murder counts — one or killing a woman in a botched abortion and seven for killing babies in abortion-infanticides that involved live-birth abortions and snipping their necks after birth.

Gosnell’s defense attorney asked the judge to drop three of the charges for killing the babies and the judge agreed with the contention there was not enough evidence to convict Gosnell on those charges. He still faces the other charges the prosecution has brought and the murder trial will continue on them.

Common pleas court Judge Jeffrey Minehart also dropped five counts of corpse abuse at the request of his defense attorney Jack McMahon and did not explain his ruling dropping any of the charges.

The defense has argued that there were no live births at Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Center abortion clinic and contends the babies died during abortions and their necks were snipped afterwards. But former Gosnell staffers testified they saw signs of life even after the abortion had been completed — saying the babies “jumped” and “screamed” and tried to escape.

But, according to AP, McMahon told the judge “there is not one piece …. of objective, scientific evidence that anyone was born alive”

“We still have a long to go,” McMahon told the press about the rest of his Gosnell defense.

Gosnell, whose squalid “house of horrors” abortion clinic has surprised even investigative officials, has had almost flippant attitude toward his macabre abortion practices shocked the nation.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 12:09:30 PM »
Just read this, what a sick joke!  No reason given, because the judge doesn't have to answer to anybody!

Looks to be the start of a typical left-wing judicial activist determining the outcome.

Hello, streetlight?  Have room for two?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 12:12:05 PM »
Why the hell would anybody snip -- that's a bullsht word right there -- the necks of dead babies?!

Good GRIEF!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"