Author Topic: Kermit Gosnell  (Read 9449 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Kermit Gosnell
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 12:42:41 PM »
Why the hell would anybody snip -- that's a bullsht word right there -- the necks of dead babies?!

Good GRIEF!!

Are you saying if it was dead why snip?
You're trying to pull that logic stuff again aren't you?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »
Why the hell would anybody snip -- that's a bullsht word right there -- the necks of dead babies?!

Good GRIEF!!

Are you saying if it was dead why snip?
You're trying to pull that logic stuff again aren't you?

Yes!
Guilty.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 01:39:29 PM »
Gosnell’s Attorney: “Ludicrous… To Say A Baby Is Born Alive Because It Moves One Time”…

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:42:31 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »
Imagine what this means. With all the eye-witness testimony, some from his own nurses and medical assistants, if he gets off, it will be defacto legalization of infanticide, even outside the womb. This is such an open and shut case that it will be clear the courts simply will not protect children, when he gets off. It is unlikely anyone will ever be charged again.

I was present for a true story from someone I trust. He was griping about the laws on Assault on a female charges. He descibed an incident when a petite girl friend of his got angry with him. She struck him repeatedly, swung at him with a tennis racket, and when he finally got her outside of his house, punched the window, breaking it and cutting her hand. She called the cops on him.  Fortunately he was gone by the time they got there and an actual investigation preceded his arrest. The officers could clearly see she had lied about him shoving her hand through the glass from the inside out and then refused to arrest. However, they also refused to arrest HER on the assault charges.  She would have received a $25 fine IF the Judge convicted her, according to the officer, and with the size difference, the officer said there was no way the judge would convict in the first place.

Effectively there was no law protecting him, not because there was no legislation, but because the judge would not enforce it and therefore neither would the officers anymore.  

That means we will now have effectively legal post-birth abortions.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2013, 01:53:46 PM »

And if that's the way it goes, that this court will not uphold the law against murder, there will be more abortionists of Gosnell's type terminated with extreme prejudice.

Can't get justice from the institutions tasked with the duty and people will take it on themselves to see it gets done in spite of -- and they will be called vigilantes.

Cause and effect/action and reaction.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2013, 01:56:50 PM »

And if that's the way it goes, that this court will not uphold the law against murder, there will be more abortionists of Gosnell's type terminated with extreme prejudice.

Can't get justice from the institutions tasked with the duty and people will take it on themselves to see it gets done in spite of -- and they will be called vigilantes.

They will just have to use the "post-birth Abortion" defense.  So what if it is 62 years since the birth.
Eschew Obfuscation

charlesoakwood

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2013, 02:05:48 PM »

Mind reader.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »
The libiot was already dead your honor, I merely stopped the residual twitching, refer to the Gosnell case, thanks and have a nice day.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2013, 08:24:54 PM »

This. So this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2013, 02:42:17 PM »
This is just sick.  Arguing no proof you are not born alive,,,,,,Damn. If there are special places in hell, I hope he finds it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2013, 06:57:22 PM »
They won't get to Hell very quick using our injustice system...

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2013, 12:31:07 AM »
I fear that the fix is in. Has everyone seen these connections between the Judge, defense, and prosecution?

<McMahon is a former prosecutor in the D.A.’s office, as is the judge and co-defendant Eileen O’Neill’s attorney, James Berardinelli. McMahon is well known for his fiery temper and Marine-like demeanor. O'Neill, an unlicensed doctor who worked at Gosnell's Women's Medical Society clinic, also declined to testify.>
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2013, 06:41:21 AM »
Swell.  It is left to We the People, nobody else is paying attention.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »

He is currently in solitary confinement pending the verdict and his expected sentencing. That’s because, according to one local reporter in Philadelphia, fellow prisoners don’t take his crimes of killing babies in infanticides too kindly.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2013, 01:16:32 PM »

He is currently in solitary confinement pending the verdict and his expected sentencing. That’s because, according to one local reporter in Philadelphia, fellow prisoners don’t take his crimes of killing babies in infanticides too kindly.

How come is it that those same prisoners didn't give a crap when they were on the streets.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »

Opportunity.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2013, 02:49:04 PM »

Opportunity.

Don't think so,he walked around like he owned the place and they(criminals) had better things to do.Now they want to atone for their sins by killing somebody that they see as lower than them,and theyre board.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2013, 02:26:08 PM »
Burn in hell, bitch

Guilty, 3 of 4 counts of 1st degree murder

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2013, 02:52:24 PM »
NOW and NARAL to explode in 3, 2, 1...
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.