Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Enter To Win: Dinner With A Moron

(1/3) > >>

trapeze:
Yeah, I know, you are supposed to shell out $3 to enter the "Suffer Through A Meal With Barack" Sweepstakes. But really, that's only for the truly stupid.

Because...

...you can enter for free!

--- Quote ---No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by midnight on 9/30/11. You may enter by contributing to Sponsor at http://my.barackobama.com/sept-dinner or click here to enter without contributing. Four winners will each receive the following prize package: one round-trip ticket from within the fifty U.S. States, DC, or Puerto Rico to a destination to be determined by the Sponsor; hotel accommodations for one; and dinner with President Obama on a date to be determined by the Sponsor (approximate combined retail value $1,050). Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law). Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Sponsor: Obama for America, 130 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601.
--- End quote ---

Wow, how chintzy. Airfare for one. Accommodations for one.

Contest open to "U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico..." which, I have to say, is pretty stupid...allowing non-voters to enter. Maybe that's Chicago politics...BO will see to it that all winners get a special ballot or something. Who knows?

I am really tempted to enter. Imagine if I won. I would be sitting at the table with the other three "winners" and I would be asking them how many bucks they shelled out for the privilege of dining in the presence of "greatness." Then I could turn to President Zero and ask him about his grades in school and what made him think that he was anywhere near smart enough to be president.

I wonder how quickly I could get thrown out of the dinner? Pretty damn quick, I'd wager.

I also wonder if BO will make Biden dress up like a court jester and break plates against his head for dinner entertainment?

Do you get to leave with a party bag full of lib Democrat freebies like food stamps, American flag burning kits, a pocket copy of Rules For Radicals, a picture of BO and Bungie condoms?

Under the right circumstances it could be a lot of fun.

Predator Don:
You KNOW the fix is in.......No way thay allow anyone to sit wit DUH WUN without knowing they will kiss his azz.

My prediction:

1) A teacher
2) A queer
3) A union member
4) An enviromentalist.

trapeze:
But this is the Democrat Party we're talking about. The four that you list could all be the same person. So that leaves three more spots open.

trapeze:
And the truth of the matter is that he could end up with a member of his own fringe leftist base at the dinner who could give him as much or more grief than any of us on the right. Remember, they think he's a sellout.

IronDioPriest:
I would love to sit down to a meal with Obama. Honestly. I would ask him why he won't release his college transcripts, and why he doesn't seem to have any friends from before his days as an agitator in Chicago. I'd ask him to level with me about "not remembering" Wright's hate sermons in church. I'd goad him into talking smack about the derty Jooz. C'mon, Barack. Just between you n me, on the level. Then I'd jam my finger down my throat and puke all over his tuxedo. Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry Mr. President, I'm not feeling well. Happens every time I'm in the presence of bellycrawling scum. My apologies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version