Author Topic: Will she or won't she?  (Read 752 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Will she or won't she?
« on: September 30, 2011, 09:38:21 AM »
According to Eric at Red State, today is Palin's self-imposed deadline for announcing her decision on running

Is she in or out?
Or will she string this out a little longer?

It would seem that it's time to s**t or get off the pot since there is now a mad rush to move the primaries to January

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Will she or won't she?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 10:38:20 AM »
She told Judge Napolitano yesterday that an answer within the next 24-48 hours wasn't happening.

I don't think she's running. I think she was waiting for the American people to draft her, and she's moved on. It must be a bitter pill to swallow, to realize that evil has been successful at destroying you in some measure. I know it's bitter for me. I think Palin could have been a fine President, but evil has taken its toll on her.

Still, imagine the effect she might have on the race. If she were to endorse a candidate, like Cain, or anyone else for that matter. She's relevant.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on her Napolitano interview.
Hadn't heard about it

Like you, I don't think she's running but would like to see her get in, especially now, because of Bachmann's tanking

No one can inspire and fire up a crowd like her with the possible exception of Paul to his dedicated bots

She would have changed the game like only populists can do

Offline Janny

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 11:22:13 AM »
I honestly don't think she's decided yet. I think she has so many factors to weigh, whether it's worth the continued barrage of crap toward her and her family, and whether there is an acceptable candidate whom she can get behind, that she's still not made a decision.

She is running out of time, though, and she has to decide soon.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »
There was a tabloid hit-piece on her a couple weeks ago - immediately after the McGinness book came out - that purported to have Todd Palin talking divorce because of Sarah's supposed infidelities with his business partner and premarital promiscuity with a Black college basketball player, as well as his disgust with having his family continuously dragged through the mud.

I don't offer any credibility to this slime at all. Until further notice, this McGinness pig deserves a swift garrote. But I do take note of two things: I also saw a bit a couple days ago (Ironically, the day she appeared with Greta) wondering why she'd gone completely silent for a couple weeks - about the same time since the tabloid hit-piece came out. Also, I am detecting a new tiredness and a sadness in her. That could be my projection, but I don't think so.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 11:58:26 AM »
Just imagine some kook from the Left killing her, and the cheering from the Left. Nope, that will make me a very mad American, ::rockets:: yes, that mad!