Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Democrats (Liberals) in Uproar Over this Barack Obama Billboard

(1/1)

jpatrickham:
Filed under Entertainment, Politics

--- Quote ---"There are several political signs attracting all kinds of attention in one Uptown neighborhood.

On Wednesday, crowds gathered at the corner of Calhoun and Coralie streets, looking at several signs depicting President Barack Obama as either a dunce, a puppet or a crying baby in a diaper.

“It disrespects the nation — and President Barack Obama represents our nation,” said Skip Alexander, as he looked at one of the signs. “He represents everybody, not some people.”

Dozens of protesters came by the house in the 1500 block of Calhoun throughout the day, demanding the sign come down.

“He wouldn’t do that to [President] Bush, I’m sure. It’s just insulting. It’s insulting,” said C.C. Campbell-Rock. “He’s going to have to take them down.”

“This is nothing put pure racism,” said Raymond Rock. “This is a disgrace.”
--- End quote ---

Post Continues on www.wwltv.com

If it's RACIST, you know it's got to be good! ::curtsy4::

LadyVirginia:
"If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You're Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You're Not an Idiot"

Sectionhand:
The almost 98 % of blacks who voted for Stymie didn't vote for "the content of his character" ... they voted for the color of his skin . Anyone saying otherwise is lying or flat out stupid !

ttomm46:

--- Quote from: Sectionhand on September 30, 2011, 02:02:15 PM ---The almost 98 % of blacks who voted for Stymie didn't vote for "the content of his character" ... they voted for the color of his skin . Anyone saying otherwise is lying or flat out stupid !

--- End quote ---
I got no use for the blacks that voted stymie...so I am a proud racist..I reckon   ::danceban::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version