Author Topic: Rush..elections could be suspended!!  (Read 846 times)

ttomm46

charlesoakwood

Re: Rush..elections could be suspended!!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »

"Obama will go down in a landslide"
                                                Judy McCloud

"Worse for Obama ... is the decline of support among independents... he's going to go down in a landslide."
                                                                                                                          Charles Krauthammer

Obama and his masters have already pulled the biggest scam in history by getting elected in the first place.
The "gaff" by the governor of NC was actually a trial balloon.
Re-election by suspended re-election.

Well that is an alternative.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 11:47:13 AM »
...and what could provide the impetus for "re-election by suspended re-election"?

How about Van Jones' "American Autumn"?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 12:06:52 PM »
In the event of such a thing, it would become incumbent upon all agents, employees, or officers of the government to immediately resign and engage in official resistance. Any who remain to go along with it, whether out of a considered agreement with its motives or just simply for the sake of personal convenience and comfort, would make themselves legitimate targets for anything necessary to eliminate tyrannical designs on the people.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 08:02:48 AM »
In the event of such a thing, it would become incumbent upon all agents, employees, or officers of the government to immediately resign and engage in official resistance. Any who remain to go along with it, whether out of a considered agreement with its motives or just simply for the sake of personal convenience and comfort, would make themselves legitimate targets for anything necessary to eliminate tyrannical designs on the people.

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 10:50:29 AM »
When would he announce this?  The day of the elections?  Too late everything-- would be in place and lot of people will show up demanding to vote.  Our county clerk is conservative and I believe she'd say go ahead.  Our sheriff is conservative and I don't see him ordering the arrest of people wanting to vote.

Two days before?  Still time to organize people to show up anyway.

"Something" would have to happen to cause this to be considered which gives us time to organize.  If he's doing poorly in the polls I think a lot of people will see it for what it is and demand elections.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »
Ain't gonna happen .

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 11:03:16 AM »
Ain't gonna happen .

I agree.  The rest of the country isn't the south side of Chicago.  It might work in Rev Wright's neighborhood but not many other places.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 11:29:35 AM »
I will show up to vote, armed to the teeth if necessary.

I dare them to stop me.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.