Author Topic: Unions outspend Koch 50 to 1 on political donations  (Read 1167 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Unions outspend Koch 50 to 1 on political donations
« on: March 02, 2011, 11:55:54 PM »
A revealing graphic and commentary at modernconservative.com showing the absolute ridiculousness of labor unions who completely dominate the world of political donations, wailing and gnashing teeth over Koch's support of conservative causes and the GOP.

On the list of the biggest political donors, Koch is number... 83.

11 of the top 19 are labor unions.

The "Smoking Gun" on the Koch Brothers Money Trail
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline michelleo

Re: Unions outspend Koch 50 to 1 on political donations
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:52:09 AM »
The other day I was reading an article by George Lakoff (lefty who thinks that you can bend reality by "framing" your argument correctly) and he all but admitted that the Democratic party would be doomed if they lost forced unionization and the forced dues-paying requirements of unions.  That's why they're throwing everything they have at Wisconsin right now.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Unions outspend Koch 50 to 1 on political donations
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 10:16:36 AM »
In the end it's all about money. The unions want it and the Dems want it more.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie