Author Topic: What Could Make 'Pro-Choicers' Do U-turns In Seconds?  (Read 1787 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
What Could Make 'Pro-Choicers' Do U-turns In Seconds?
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:18:02 PM »
"Is this finally a “change-we-can-all-believe-in”?

Author, producer and street evangelist Ray Comfort has released a stunning video called the “180? movie that is changing people with its words.

It doesn’t need to take advantage of high-tech special effects (wouldn’t add anything), its Hollywood stars (nope), its incredible imagery (nice but nothing new), or its action (mostly talking and a microphone).

Instead, it’s the message and the clear evidence of what simple information can do to people.

“This video isn’t a game changer, it’s potentially a nation changer,” Comfort told WND.

Comfort initially thought he would produce a video to go with an upcoming book called “Hitler, God, and the Bible” to be published by WND Books and soon to be available at the WND Superstore.

Join the discussion about “180,” at WND’s Forums.

That book is soaring on Amazon even though it’s not scheduled to come out until February."

Continue reading at www.wnd.com

180: The movie - 4th preview (brief)

180: The movie - 3rd preview

If only one changed, and they changed one, and so on, and so on! Get the picture? ::praying::
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:24:19 PM by jpatrickham »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: What Could Make 'Pro-Choicers' Do U-turns In Seconds?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
I don't know if it is my machine or the site but that second clip brings my machine to a halt!

::whatgives::

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 08:27:56 PM »
I don't know if it is my machine or the site but that second clip brings my machine to a halt!

Must be your machine.............or a short between the keyboard and the chair. ::hysterical::

I can't figure out how they changed those people's minds in such short order. The few pro-choice folks I've talked too are kind of dense and couldn't understand that the "Blob" you abort is actually a living person. I guess I'll have to check out the flick.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »

Must be your machine.............or a short between the keyboard and the chair. ::hysterical::

I can't figure out how they changed those people's minds in such short order. The few pro-choice folks I've talked too are kind of dense and couldn't understand that the "Blob" you abort is actually a living person. I guess I'll have to check out the flick.

I agree, just hope somehow, it is legit!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 09:01:22 PM »
Maybe we should get "QuantumG" back in here for some re-education....

::stirpot:: ::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 09:41:08 PM »
Just watched the whole 33 minutes. Very powerful stuff. I'm surprised that some of the people he was interviewing let him continue on for as long as he did. But for the time he had their attention, he made a powerful case.

Is this fella a Messianic Jew? He says he's Jewish, but witnesses Christ to people towards the end of the video. The few Messianic Jews I've encountered have been very reverent, devoted Christians who express their love for Jesus Christ eloquently.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »
The few Messianic Jews I've encountered have been very reverent, devoted Christians who express their love for Jesus Christ eloquently.

Doesn't that fly in the face of Jewish belief?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 06:32:57 PM »
Yes, somewhat at least. From my understanding, a Messianic Jew is a religious/ethnic Jew who becomes a born again Christian, and practices Chrstianity within the context of their Jewish tradition and heritage.

We have a member - Magnum - who hasn't been around lately, and I think he's a Messianic Jew.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »
Thank you for this.. I loved it.

I made a blog entry on my own blog about this because of this forum.  I reference this forum and also point people in this direction to help people find their way here also.

http://free-speech-while-it-lasts.blogspot.com/2011/10/33-minutes-that-will-open-your-eyes.html