Topics > Faith & Family

What Could Make 'Pro-Choicers' Do U-turns In Seconds?

(1/2) > >>

jpatrickham:

--- Quote ---"Is this finally a “change-we-can-all-believe-in”?

Author, producer and street evangelist Ray Comfort has released a stunning video called the “180? movie that is changing people with its words.

It doesn’t need to take advantage of high-tech special effects (wouldn’t add anything), its Hollywood stars (nope), its incredible imagery (nice but nothing new), or its action (mostly talking and a microphone).

Instead, it’s the message and the clear evidence of what simple information can do to people.

“This video isn’t a game changer, it’s potentially a nation changer,” Comfort told WND.

Comfort initially thought he would produce a video to go with an upcoming book called “Hitler, God, and the Bible” to be published by WND Books and soon to be available at the WND Superstore.

Join the discussion about “180,” at WND’s Forums.

That book is soaring on Amazon even though it’s not scheduled to come out until February."
--- End quote ---

Continue reading at www.wnd.com

180: The movie - 4th preview (brief)

180: The movie - 3rd preview

If only one changed, and they changed one, and so on, and so on! Get the picture? ::praying::

Libertas:
I don't know if it is my machine or the site but that second clip brings my machine to a halt!

::whatgives::

::gaah::

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on October 04, 2011, 07:33:49 PM ---I don't know if it is my machine or the site but that second clip brings my machine to a halt!

--- End quote ---

Must be your machine.............or a short between the keyboard and the chair. ::hysterical::

I can't figure out how they changed those people's minds in such short order. The few pro-choice folks I've talked too are kind of dense and couldn't understand that the "Blob" you abort is actually a living person. I guess I'll have to check out the flick.

jpatrickham:

--- Quote from: AlanS on October 04, 2011, 08:27:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on October 04, 2011, 07:33:49 PM ---I don't know if it is my machine or the site but that second clip brings my machine to a halt!

--- End quote ---

Must be your machine.............or a short between the keyboard and the chair. ::hysterical::

I can't figure out how they changed those people's minds in such short order. The few pro-choice folks I've talked too are kind of dense and couldn't understand that the "Blob" you abort is actually a living person. I guess I'll have to check out the flick.

--- End quote ---

I agree, just hope somehow, it is legit!

IronDioPriest:
Maybe we should get "QuantumG" back in here for some re-education....

::stirpot:: ::hysterical::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version