Author Topic: Another TSA grope down...  (Read 2494 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another TSA grope down...
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
...this time a cancer survivor gets pawed...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/10/04/breast-cancer-survivor-lori-dorn-says-she-endured-humiliating-patdown-at-jfk/

Heck, I'm not a gal or a cancer survivor but my boycott on flying is still intact...

Junk-grabbers!  I bet more Flying Imam's were just waved on through unmolested by man or machine!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Another TSA grope down...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 11:48:05 AM »
I'm not flying either.

I have a chance to go on a trip in December that I'm turning down.  My daughter has to fly next spring and I really can't think about it too much.  She keeps saying if anyone crosses the line they'll regret it.  I resent that citizens are put in that position of risking arrest to protect their privacy and Constitutional rights.

This same daughter got into a heated discussion with her grandmother a couple of weeks ago.  My mother insists that when she gets a pat down they are soooooo
respectful yada yada yada. My daughter kept trying to tell her that's not the way it is for everyone.  She wants to believe it's all okay and that it keeps her safe.  When my daughter said but it's not keeping you safe my mother lost it and yelled at her.   My mother really is an FDR democrat. She claims to be a conservative republican but that came from the pro-life issue.  She really wants to believe the government will keep her safe.  She's scared spitless about guns and never talks 2A issues. And she believes AARP cares about her and won't drop her membership. 

Is the TSA going to be another thing people gripe about but we never change?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 10:19:23 PM »
Flying last week one of my kids had her single braid down her back searched. Twice.

Dumb.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:20:24 PM »
Fer crissake.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 03:46:33 AM »
.....but my boycott on flying is still intact...

Mine, too. And will be intact as long as I can control it.

Luckily for me, my wife has never flown. ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 06:39:43 AM »
.....but my boycott on flying is still intact...

Mine, too. And will be intact as long as I can control it.

Luckily for me, my wife has never flown. ::whoohoo::

I haven't flown for over six years...hopefully I can make it more than 5 times that (or however much time I got left)!   ::praying::

(If I get groped, somebody is gonna get their butt kicked!)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »
Our family recently went to an outdoor concert venue.  In all the years we've gone there's never been a security check at the gate.  This year there was a "random" bag check.  It said random so I just walked on by pulling my cooler behind me.  One of the guys called out to me, "Can I check your cooler?"  I did turn around and consented. It was a total farce. It's a soft-sided cooler and I had it stuffed.  So he just felt it up and then let me go.

Later my daughter and I had to go back to the car and as we re-entered we noticed that the "random" bag check had turned into automatic as everyone with a bag dutifully walked up to the table and opened up their bags without being asked.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 02:11:48 PM »
Humans...are so compliant...

Baaaaaah!

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
Flying last week one of my kids had her single braid down her back searched. Twice.

Dumb.

That is so retarded. I wish I could boycott. My family is a country-span away, so I cannot.  I will say that the TSA people have been extremely good to me. The time when my knee was acting up, they took my Gator-head cane, and gave me a fully wooden one to get through the detector, gave mine back, assisted me in every way possible. Most of them are surely decent folks, with an occasional thoughtless drone among them, that should be weeded out and forced out. 
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 05:06:04 AM »

Dumb.
Next time, tie a dummy hand grenade to it and see what happens. Tell them it's part of her jewelry.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 06:33:34 AM »

Dumb.
Next time, tie a dummy hand grenade to it and see what happens. Tell them it's part of her jewelry.

Might not buy it.  Maybe some 5.56 earrings to accessorize?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 08:37:48 AM »

Dumb.

How about braiding accessory made from cannon fuse?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 11:22:17 AM »

Dumb.

How about braiding accessory made from cannon fuse?

And gunpowder blush?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 07:50:31 AM »
A CBS4 investigation has learned that two Transportation Security Administration screeners at Denver International Airport have been fired after they were discovered manipulating passenger screening systems to allow a male TSA employee to fondle the genital areas of attractive male passengers.

It happened roughly a dozen times, according to information gathered by CBS4.

According to law enforcement reports obtained during the CBS4 investigation, a male TSA screener told a female colleague in 2014 that he “gropes” male passengers who come through the screening area at DIA.

“He related that when a male he finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is a female. When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area and this allows (the male TSA screener) to conduct a pat-down search of that area.”

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/04/13/cbs4-investigation-tsa-screeners-at-dia-manipulated-system-to-grope-mens-genitals/

Apparently these two are no longer with the TSA, where they went and what they are doing now, especially the serial-groping phagg, who knows?  All I know is letting them go is not enough!  Charges, trial, convictions and sentencing?  Pah!  That's for common citizens like you and me!

Meanwhile, perv's aplenty still out there I bet!