Author Topic: GOP Debate Tonight... Thread Locked  (Read 624 times)

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
GOP Debate Tonight... Thread Locked
« on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:40 PM »
I couldn't post on the thread about the GOP debate tonight because it's locked it appears.

The town firewall is blocking the video feed of the debate... and I've tried 6 times to log into the live-chat here on the forum and it won't let me in there either.  Just keeps sending me back to the homepage.

Offline Delnorin

Re: GOP Debate Tonight... Thread Locked
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »
I've going to hook up my Android and steal some more air from Verizon illegally. :)

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »
Clicked on the (play arrow) in the middle of the video and that's working.. the link in the margin was blocked.. but the live video feed is working now... just need to try and get into the live-chat now.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »
I couldn't post on the thread about the GOP debate tonight because it's locked it appears.

The town firewall is blocking the video feed of the debate... and I've tried 6 times to log into the live-chat here on the forum and it won't let me in there either.  Just keeps sending me back to the homepage.

If you open a new browser window it still doesn't work?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »

If you open a new browser window it still doesn't work?

On the chat now.. thank you.

But no.. the town computer is running Windows XP and the town IT people stopped updating drivers/programs a long time ago.. so it can't support the chat... I have my personal laptop up and running and am in chat now.

Thank you.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:47 PM »
 ::curtsy4::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"