Author Topic: Ten Years Ago Today We Started Responding To The Evil Wrought By Islam  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I remember the day well, went to have lunch at the Wayzata Bar & Grill, while eating they had CNN on the tube...pretty little explosions rocking the Taliban popping off everywhere.

Now, ten years later Duh Wun and the Dem's have fully embraced defeat and are scheduled to run away and let it turn into another hive of Islamic trash...

What a difference a decade makes!

But our brave troopers never lost, they fought hard, fought well, and with great honor.  I salute them for their service and mourn their losses and have great compassion for their families and all that they endured.

::USA::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Ten Years Ago Today We Started Responding To The Evil Wrought By Islam
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 03:11:10 PM »

::USA::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »

Now, ten years later Duh Wun and the Dem's have fully embraced defeat and are scheduled to run away and let it turn into another hive of Islamic trash...

Exactly what I feared yet hoped this time it wouldn't happened...I thought surely no one would forget 9/11 and how we felt
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
I had some hope after 9/11 this nation would wake up, but knowing the suicidal nature of the Left and their slavish devotion to Liberalism above country I was not surprised to see their reaction, but that didn't stop me from being completely repelled and enraged!

They own defeat and failure, the rest of us do not.

The answer is obvious, the Left is the true enemy of America, and they must be defeated once and for all or America will be no more.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »
The answer is obvious, the Left is the true enemy of America, and they must be defeated once and for all or America will be no more.

We're working on that.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson