Author Topic: Wasserman-Schultz: Anyone can see the economy is improving  (Read 1868 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Wasserman-Schultz: Anyone can see the economy is improving
« on: October 05, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »
The DemComms have their very own "Baghdad Bob", and he looks like a cross-dressing mutant-poodle.

We're in "Onion" territory with this one...

'Anyone' Can See Economy's Improving, DNC Chair Insists

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz insisted to CNSNews.com yesterday that “anyone’ can see that the economy is improving and sought to interpret what Pres. Obama really meant when he admitted Monday that Americans were not better off today than four years ago.

“Well, what President Obama said was that certainly since the collapse of Lehman Brothers, that Americans are not better off,” Wasserman Schultz told CNSNews.com. “That was specifically the president’s comment. I thought. And I think anyone who looks at the economy knows we have come a long way.

“We are certainly no longer dropping like a rock like we were in the months leading up to President Obama taking office,” Wasserman Schultz continued. “And now we’ve begun to turn the corner.”

“Anyone” can see that we’ve turned the corner? Really?

Even the 115,730 people who lost their jobs last month (the most in more than two years), or the American Airlines workers faced with the danger that their employer is going to have to file for bankruptcy?

And, how about the person at the pump fretting over the cost of filling his gas tank, or the young couple trying to sell their home?

I guess these aren’t the “anyones” the DNC chair was referring to.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Wasserman-Schultz: Anyone can see the economy is improving
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 12:15:49 PM »
Anyone can see that crack don't smoke itself...we only have to look at Wasserface-Schlitzed to know that!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »
Anyone?

::gaah::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 02:46:50 PM »
This Wasserman-Schultz dude insisting that everyone knows the economy is improving just days after Obama said it isn't, is like Baghdad Bob saying that coalition troops weren't in Baghdad, while video of tanks rolling into town and Iraqis tearing down the statue of Saddam played in the background. Such a desperate effort to maintain propaganda.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »
What must it be like to get up in the morning and realize you're a dimwit loser?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »
Anyone can see she is a few bricks shy of a load.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 03:29:12 PM »
Anyone can see she is a few bricks shy of a load.....

Not from the backside they can't... :o

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 05:35:36 PM »
This Wasserman-Schultz dude insisting that everyone knows the economy is improving just days after Obama said it isn't, is like Baghdad Bob saying that coalition troops weren't in Baghdad, while video of tanks rolling into town and Iraqis tearing down the statue of Saddam played in the background. Such a desperate effort to maintain propaganda.

Baghdad Bob was in the prison where I worked in Iraq.  He'd make a perfect Obama press secretary.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 05:40:18 PM »

Baghdad Bob was in the prison where I worked in Iraq.  He'd make a perfect Obama press secretary.

What a rotten gig that musta been. Thank you.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 03:33:38 AM »
Let's cut her some slack . She was actually talking about India .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 06:40:01 AM »
Let's cut her some slack . She was actually talking about India .

Heh, no doubt!  That is where her pal Barry sent a lot of our jobs...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 08:44:32 AM »
It's very difficult to not only maintain this level of stupidity and cluelessness but to actually ratchet it up significantly with every new public appearance. She is a trailblazer.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »
Obama's Policies Caused Greatest U.S. Wealth Decline in Decades

By Ben Johnson

"Barack Obama has so humbled American finances and destroyed the average family’s wealth that even the mainstream media can no longer cover up his dismal record. Today’s issue of the New York Times ran a featured story entitled, “Recession Officially Over, U.S. Incomes Kept Falling.” The story highlights a study by two former Census Bureau officials, Gordon W. Green Jr. and John F. Coder, which found Americans have lost more wealth under the Obama administration than in the midst of the recession under George W. Bush. Altogether, the recession and Obama’s policies created the largest reduction in the American standard of living in decades. (Read the report’s major findings here.) Obama’s policies have inflated store prices, debased the dollar’s purchasing power, and led to a glut of unemployed who are not drawing a paycheck. However, government workers suffered the smallest income drop, meaning Obama’s policies encourage government dependence and a further spiral toward economic catastrophe...."

http://www.exposeobama.com/2011/10/10/obamas-policies-caused-greatest-u-s-wealth-decline-in-decades
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:53:54 AM by jpatrickham »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
Circling the drain...

...and told to just shut up...

...and enjoy the ride.

I have a ride in mind for them...it's long, black, and it's the last one you'll ever get!