Author Topic: White Liberal Racism Alleged At DailyKos...Hilarity Ensues  (Read 856 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
White Liberal Racism Alleged At DailyKos...Hilarity Ensues
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:11:26 AM »
Every once in a while I put on the waders, the respirator and rubber gloves and cross over to the venomous fever swamp that is the DailyKos.

Why do I subject myself to this? Morbid curiosity would be one reason. Opposition research is another. So you don't have to. But mostly for just good old sick and dirty fun. It's sort of like watching ten thousand chimpanzees in bumper cars with shotguns. But I digress.

I am a little behind the curve on this one since it started to reach the truly crazy phase about a month ago but here is the apparent synopsis:

Black liberals vocally support The Dingus.
(More than a few) white liberals do not support The Dingus.
Black liberals point out that white liberals must be racists.
White liberals respond in character by basically telling black liberals to f**k off.
DailyKos owner decides to lower the ban hammer on...wait for it...leftists of color, justifying it by saying he is purging trolls.
Lots of white ("A lot of my friends are black!") liberals decide to stage a temper tantrum over this purge by boycotting Kos for... *gasp!* a week!

Boycott originally called for here. Comments are from mostly supportive white guilt libs who are desperate to prove they aren't racists. (Not very funny. It's there for background,)

Search result for "boycott" at DKos.

Here is one example of a prissy, pompous and bloated white liberal stamping his foot, throwing down his paisley, flannel gauntlet and declaring his "white man's burden" support for the boycott. Yeah, click on it. It's funny.

Here is an example of a black liberal telling those racist white liberals off and putting them in their place. You gotta love the title: Dear White Progressives... And it starts out like this:

No matter how many ways you reinforce each other's biases and turn a blind eye to the issue many have with the way you "critique" our President, it does not change the simple fact that your non-reality based, venomous disrespect for the man who has gotten a whole hell of a lot out of very slim margins in Congress says much more about you than it does about the President.

Just because you refuse to acknowledge the truth doesn't mean it stops existing.

Just because you dismiss all who don't share your tunnel vision does not make you right.

Just because you have non-white folk who share YOUR view does not mean that YOUR perspective is the only valid one.

Just because you get defensive and irrational and paint with a broad brush doesn't mean that legitimate criticism doesn't exist.

Just because the President doesn't lead as you would, doesn't mean that your way is better.

The 300+ comments that follow it are not to be missed. Click on "comments" and then click on "expand" to read them. Comedy gold. A laugh riot.

Seriously, the theme in the comments runs something like this: "What?! After all we white progressives have done for you poor downtrodden blacks, this, THIS is how you return the favor?! How dare you call me a racist! I have lots of black friends! I voted for Barry, dammit! I even voted for Jessie Jackson once! (I even pretend to sort of like hip hop, bro!)

For more fun you can peruse the comments on this thread by the same author titled: Every DKos Obama critic should read this There are over 1100 comments that follow it. Classic lib on lib food fight with a heavy barrage of racism bombs thrown every which way.

Bottom line: The reason they so quickly and easily draw the race card? Because it's what's in their hearts. They are racist to the core and consciously or subconsciously believe everyone else is, too.

It's funny for conservatives because (unlike libs) we don't put people into little boxes based on skin color, sex, sexual orientation, etc. and carve out set asides and privileges for them based on white (liberal, male, heterosexual) guilt. It's funny for conservatives because we know how twisted these people are even when they don't. Mostly though, it's just funny. Good times, good times.

Have a laugh at their expense and think about how these unseen issues will affect the voting next year. Because they will.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 02:45:43 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

Re: White Liberal Racism Alleged At DailyKos...Hilarity Ensues
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:16:23 AM »
I'm glad somebody has the stomach -- and the patience -- to read that crap.  I find KOS' comment section to be unreadable (and not just ideologically speaking).  The comment section format is like most all things liberal:  It's a jumbled mess.

RickZ

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 04:22:28 AM »
Here is one example of a prissy, pompous and bloated white liberal stamping his foot, throwing down his paisley, flannel gauntlet and declaring his "white man's burden" support for the boycott. Yeah, click on it. It's funny.
I initially supported the purge as the pro/anti Obama pie fights had been getting out of hand.
Pie fights?  JF is not gonna like this development.  'Pie are round' but more importantly 'Pie are sacred'.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 07:15:29 AM »
Trap is a brave man for entering that fetid swamp...encountering so many mindless emoters overflowing with the P-virus (proglodyte germ)!

Pie fights?  I'll put a sawbuck down on the apple!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 08:41:25 AM »
So the dailykos purged Negro Obama supporters, huh?

How's that slicin' and dicin' of the electorate working out, Dems? You create a coalition of victims based on meaningless characteristics like skin color, and it is easily broken. I hope it shatters.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 08:45:55 AM »
The angst and self righteousness on this is so thick and hardened you couldn't cut it with a chain saw.

The point of the thread is to demonstrate that regardless of how messy we think our house is, the left is living in a filth-filled hovel without indoor plumbing. This event is them defecating all over the floor en masse.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »
Apparently Holder's admonitions about the lack of frank discussions on the state of race relations in America had some validity after all. He just had the wrong target for his criticisms.

Someone should clue the lefties: you can't 'feel' with your brain and you can't think with your sphincter  ::hysterical::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »
The angst and self righteousness on this is so thick and hardened you couldn't cut it with a chain saw.

The point of the thread is to demonstrate that regardless of how messy we think our house is, the left is living in a filth-filled hovel without indoor plumbing. This event is them defecating all over the floor en masse.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:35:06 AM »

Trap - you old fooler you! You didn't think we would notice?!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 11:28:27 AM »
That pic kills me IDP!  It is so spot on!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 12:38:35 PM »
I take it KOS hasn't purged itself of 300 lb Jebi wannabes?  ::hysterical::

Star Wars Kid