Author Topic: NEA to UN: “Oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms need to be taught in education”  (Read 4567 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This is just freaking outrageous. The Leftists really must want an all-out war. You can't attack a population this relentlessly in areas considered so sacred to so many without there eventually being bloodshed. Either they are taking our civility for granted, or they want a fight. They can't possibly think that we'll all just stand aside and let them have our children.

NEA to UN: “Oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms need to be taught in education”

...NEA to UN: “Oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms need to be taught in education” American Blogger, Right Wing News.

The United Nations was busy recently, deciding what every country in the world needs to be teaching their wards.  Not wanting to be left out of any meeting that involves the programming of children’s minds, the National Education Association had a seat at the table.

The brought their sexualization of children packet and made the case for teaching, well, everything…to middle school kids:[blockquote]“Oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms need to be taught in education,” Diane Schneider told the audience at a panel on combating homophobia and transphobia.  Schneider, representing the National Education Association (NEA), the largest teachers union in the US, advocated for more “inclusive” sex education in US schools, with curricula based on liberal hetero and homosexual expression.  She claimed that the idea of sex education remains an oxymoron if it is abstinence-based, or if students are still able to opt-out.[/blockquote]Two things to note here.  One, the NEA thinks sex education in America needs to be “more ‘inclusive,’” because kids just aren’t being indoctrinated enough, and two, choice is for abortion.  These kids need to be forced to sit in this class.

Now, maybe I have always been more of a self starter than others, but I don’t remember needing a class on masturbation.  I think this is one lesson that makes everyone a bit autodidactic.

Seriously though, this is stuff the NEA thinks students in grades 6-9 need to be forced to attend.  Apparently, learning about oral sex will help them be less homophobic, or something:[blockquote]“Gender identity expression and sexual orientation are a spectrum,” she explained, and said that those opposed to homosexuality “are stuck in a binary box that religion and family create.”[/blockquote]Read it again.

Yeah, you are reading that right.  The NEA went to the UN and said this curriculum was needed, and every student needed to be forced to attend, in order to reprogram them out of the teachings they had learned from their religion and their family.

The parents of the child are of no consequence.  The collective is supreme...

Much more & worth the read @ atlasshrugged
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The NEA went to the UN and said this curriculum was needed, and every student needed to be forced to attend, in order to reprogram them out of the teachings they had learned from their religion and their family.

Or for the benefit of those children with neglectful parents who don't teach them anything.  The pore&starvin' contingent, of which I continuously hear about, locally.

So, according to them, they believe the schools definitely and eternally must stand in for the "parent" because there are those who are doin' it wrong and those who aren't doin' it at all.

::gaah::

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Someone should alert Jocelyn Elders. I think she's still available.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

I hear she's blind now.

::whoohoo::  ::puke::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

I hear she's blind now.

::whoohoo::  ::puke::

Nah.  She just needs really, really thick glasses.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
OK....What are the teaching aids gonna be.....

This type of idiocy will be run out of most schools....This "cirriculum" wouldn't be tolerated in any school district I'm aware.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

This type of idiocy will be run out of most schools....This "cirriculum" wouldn't be tolerated in any school district I'm aware.

Minneapolis schools would most definitely force this on its kids. That's not where I'm at, but close enough.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Well, on the one hand...

...public schools really are quite skilled in teaching kids how to totally screw themselves over in preparing for their futures anyway, so...

::bashing::

::falldownshocked::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Why not ask the administrators at Dildo U, formerly the respected Northwestern.

Offline Magnum

The take home message I get is this is a war on Christianity (the morals and values that are taught to us by God through the Bible and the Holy Sprit) by the NEA as evidenced by this section of the article:

[blockquote]Seriously though, this is stuff the NEA thinks students in grades 6-9 need to be forced to attend.  Apparently, learning about oral sex will help them be less homophobic, or something:

“Gender identity expression and sexual orientation are a spectrum,” she explained, and said that those opposed to homosexuality “are stuck in a binary box that religion and family create.”
Read it again.

Yeah, you are reading that right.  The NEA went to the UN and said this curriculum was needed, and every student needed to be forced to attend, in order to reprogram them out of the teachings they had learned from their religion and their family.

The parents of the child are of no consequence.  The collective is supreme.
[/blockquote]

Never in my lifetime has on ward Christian soldiers been more pertinent to me as it is now.

onward christian soldiers
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:17:20 AM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline michelleo

Yes, it's an attack on our traditional values.

But also they want to turn our kids into perverts and sexual deviants, because then they'll vote Democrat.  I'm sure they saw too many 10 year olds giving each other oral sex in class and saying, "You're doing it wrong! We really must teach a class on the proper way to give good head."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

Minneapolis schools would most definitely force this on its kids. That's not where I'm at, but close enough.

I'm a little more sheltered here in Middle Tennessee. Almost every county surrounding Nashville vote conservative and I can't see this gaining traction here.

Liberals are emboldened to push the bounds of behavior. The attack on christianity mirrors the attack on America and what made us great. Liberal policy most certainly is a blight on the prosperity of our nation. We need to beat it back and defeat thier ideals, but we must not lower our guard and continue to allow liberal moral decay to eat away at our foundation as a country...based on a Higher Power.

I feel fortunate to live in an area, I believe, would not support such programs......but I don't want to stick my head in the sand and think it couldn't happen. My original post was too quick.....I realize this fight is literally a global fight, both economically and  Spiritually.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Some of this attack on traditional values probably is indeed motivated by sheer depravity and perversion. I think the bulk of it, though, is just one particular front in the assault on morality in general. Rot the population's souls with relativism to the point that you have a nihilistic mass with no allegiances to anything but the State. Competing allegiances -- family, nation, ethnic group, religion -- must be marginalized, ridiculed, and replaced with some animalistic impulse of immediate temporal pleasure. That leaves only the State as a guidepost in the lives of the population. If you ever read Huxley's Brave New World you can see this idea in the hypothetical World State depicted.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Perhaps the left just needs something to pass the time...

THE COMMUNIST TAKEOVER PLAN
http://commieblaster.com/news/communist-takeover-plan.html

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
...I feel fortunate to live in an area, I believe, would not support such programs....

I'm fairly certain that our district would run anyone advocating such radicalism out of here with their hair on fire. But I'm in the most conservative county in the state. From this perch we have a clear view of some of the most radical leftists and perverts in the country just a few miles away in Minneapolis.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
...I feel fortunate to live in an area, I believe, would not support such programs....

I'm fairly certain that our district would run anyone advocating such radicalism out of here with their hair on fire. But I'm in the most conservative county in the state. From this perch we have a clear view of some of the most radical leftists and perverts in the country just a few miles away in Minneapolis.

Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, Communist Party USA

Minnesota deserves better.

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Perhaps the left just needs something to pass the time...

THE COMMUNIST TAKEOVER PLAN
http://commieblaster.com/news/communist-takeover-plan.html

Good compilation. 

Look at that website long enough and the nausea becomes almost overwhelming.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, Communist Party USA

Minnesota deserves better.

[/quote

The key phrase being "non-party friend"

gogle that one, kiddies, with the quotes.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Does this leave any doubt as to who is to blame for the world-wide AIDS epidemic ?