Author Topic: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over  (Read 13843 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »
The problem is too many cops go along with their BS union, the latter being in bed so long with Leftists, it's hard to tell where the rank & file come down on individual liberty for everyday folks like us who have jobs, play by the rules, pay taxes and don't act like these jackass spoiled brat OWser's!  Couple that with the all too frequent footage we have of cops going apenuts on people, enforcing statists moves against property owners rights and kowtowing to pc/diversity/multi-culti crap by having outreach officers etc, can they as a group find it so outlandish we distrust them to be able to discern between us and them?!  If the fit reallyn hits the shan I am left thinking I have to look to my own resources first and foremost and avoid contact with LEO's and nutjob's equally!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2011, 12:10:34 AM »

One technique they all use to protect themselves is for you to
fear them.  Intimidation, driving 55 or 60 in a 70.  When this
happens have you ever seen it not clog up traffic?  They see us
all as "them".  When we see cops do those things we see them
as "them".  When TSHTF they will be "them" with skill sets and
"they" will be looking out for "their" family.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2011, 06:48:41 AM »
And they'll be outnumbered by the public factions...how's that gonna work out for 'em?

Here's to hoping the anarchists on the Left keep them occupied while we successfully egress the danger zones!   ::beertoast::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2011, 09:03:12 AM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/10/report-man-shot-near-occupy-oakland-camp/

According to witnesses, two men in the encampment got into an argument which escalated into gunfire. The victim was seen running away from the gunman, witnesses said. One bullet hit the Western Federal Credit Union.

The tent village is quiet as police and evidence technicians walk around with flashlights, searching for evidence, and 14th Street is closed while officers investigate. The occupiers were having a celebration to commemorate one month of their camp when the shooting occurred, and now many of them are relighting candles at a memorial set up for Scott Olsen, a former Marine and Iraq War veteran injured in an earlier rally.

As far as I know, this is the first violent death in the Occupy movement in the US. There has been at least one other death but it was said to be related to a drug overdose in the Occupy Vancouver group and what looks like a suicide in VT.

Funny, this sort of thing hasn't happened at ANY TEA PARTY rallies...yet we're still maligned as a 'violent' movement.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:28:48 AM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2011, 09:49:18 AM »
Funny, this sort of thing hasn't happened at ANY TEA PARTY rallies...yet we're still maligned as a 'violent' movement.

At this point, anyone paying even the scantest of attention to OWS has to be realizing he's been had by the efforts to paint the TEA Partiers that way.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2011, 09:52:04 AM »
One would hope Pan - and anyone with a functioning brain cell should indeed be able to come to that exceedingly obvious conclusion...

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2011, 09:20:14 AM »
OWS........The rights greatest weapon for voter turnout.

I see it in my business. People who didn't know what they were, sometime sympathetic because of it, now wondering why these groups are allowed to break laws, no permits, drugs, rape, death, etc. It turns off the silent majority....but hey will go vote.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/11/10/murder-at-occupy-oakland/

Chaotic scene followed deadly shooting. Two news photographers were hurt by occupiers who attacked them as they tried to video tape the man who was shot.
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2011, 08:04:42 AM »
http://www.verumserum.com/?p=33359

OWS Protester: In a Few Days You’re Going to See What a Molotov Cocktail Can Do to Macy’s

Just in time for the Thanksgiving Day parade! The headlined quote comes at about a minute in, but there is plenty more of the sort of “non-violent” talk OWS has become known for leading up to this point.
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2011, 08:22:15 AM »
We need that polar vortex to shoot some bitter cold air through all these OWS slums!

::praying::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »
http://www.verumserum.com/?p=33490

Rather than just an unordered list, I was thinking it might be helpful to categorize the mayhem by type.

Looks like they can add 'terrorizing children' to the list now...

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/17/good-news-ows-mob-chants-follow-those-kids-at-children-trying-to-go-to-school-near-wall-street/

In the middle of thousands of protestors yelling and chanting — some kicking and screaming – CBS 2’s Emily Smith found little school kids trying to get to class. Nervous parents led them through the barriers on Wall Street. The NYPD helped funnel the children, anything to ease their fears while some protestors chanted “follow those kids!”

“These guys are terrorists, yelling at little kids,” one father said.

“For them it’s horrible. They’re afraid of all the crowds. We’re not even able to get through. They’re just, he’s … very afraid now,” a mother added.

One protester followed a father and his little daughter all the way down the block. As the school day ended just after 3 p.m. children trickled out of Leman Manhattan Prep on Broad Street. Smith heard a 4-year-old boy telling his mom he was scared. He told Smith it looked like a parade.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:36:12 PM by BMG »
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2011, 10:38:37 AM »
http://www.verumserum.com/?p=34222

Video: Occupy Sympathizer Arrested for Threatening to Kill Gov. Nikki Haley

Authorities later told him he would be prosecuted and he surrendered himself as you can see in the clip above. The story goes on to note that a similar threat against the President (also made online) was judged to be free speech and not a genuine threat.
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2011, 08:22:15 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/28/cornel_west_ultimate_fight_for_entitlements_will_be_in_the_streets.html

Professor West didn't just call for another war on poverty (the first war was fought by Lyndon B. Johnson), but went on to say that the push for more entitlements "is going to be fought in the streets." West showered the Occupy movement with praise for making people aware of the issue.
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
Cornel West?

::hysterical::

That punk is threatening violence?

::hysterical::

I could gut that commie punk loser with my smallest pocket knife!

::mooning::

Bring it, punk!  Want my address?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »

Professor West didn't just call for another war on poverty (the first war was fought by Lyndon B. Johnson), but went on to say that the push for more entitlements "is going to be fought in the streets." West showered the Occupy movement with praise for making people aware of the issue.

Yeah, how did that first "War on Poverty" turn out?  It was supposed to end poverty by giving people a path out of it. Did that work? Or did you end up with more people on the government dole, the destruction of the black family and the economic progress of blacks flat-lining?

Lets have another "war on poverty" , otherwise known as "war against the productive"  and see how that turns out.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty. This is known as “bad luck.” - Robert Heinlein

What do you have to say to that West? What?  I am a racist?  Thought so.