Author Topic: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over  (Read 13844 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 03:34:27 PM »
Excellent American Thinker piece, BMG; thanks for the pointer.

Indeed.

Where conservatives can envision resistance to only a government that has destroyed the Constitution, progressives now advocate armed rebellion against a government that won't destroy the Constitution.

Indeed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 03:48:06 PM »
What is scary and what really amazes me however, is that the Leftists are openly advocating violent revolution in the left leaning news on TV and in print. I mean, it's one thing if some nut-job on a blog or out in a crowd says something like that. It's quite another if the nut-job is in a position to say something like to a million people at once. They have been since at least just before the 2010 midterms. The President has even used to the 'bully' pulpit to advocate such things, albeit subtly. That is what's scary and is what keeps me thinking that a (shooting) civil war in this country is coming sooner rather than later. I believe we're in the middle of a (non-shooting) civil war now and have been for a few decades - but I don't think it's going to take much more to boil over.

Hope I'm wrong, but all the stars are aligning here...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:00:09 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 04:14:50 PM »
What is scary and what really amazes me however, is that the Leftists are openly advocating violent revolution in the left leaning news on TV and in print. I mean, it's one thing if some nut-job on a blog or out in a crowd says something like that. It's quite another if the nut-job is in a position to say something like to a million people at once. They have been since at least just before the 2010 midterms. The President has even used to the 'bully' pulpit to advocate such things, albeit subtly. That is what's scary and is what keeps me thinking that a (shooting) civil war in this country is coming sooner rather than later. I believe we're in the middle of a (non-shooting) civil war now and have been for a few decades - but I don't think it's going to take much more to boil over.

Hope I'm wrong, but all the stars are aligning here...

The left is doing openly what they've been accusing conservatives, and particularly the TEA Party, of doing.  And on nothing more substantial than the left's accusations, we and they were called terrorists.

This gets so convoluted, after a while, it's hard to follow nevermind figure out which end is up.

I have long said we are already in the cold part of a Civil War.  It will go Hot, there will be blood and it will not end well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 04:22:55 PM »
@Pandora: /agree

At least, that's the way it looks from here at this point in time. Hopefully it changes, but I'm not holding my breath.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »
Bottom up Top down Inside-out Van Jones
::gaah::Bring it on L'l Man ::rockets::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 09:42:52 AM »
Though not quite the same as actively calling for violence, this article is still related in that, by faking injury at the hands of the authorities, they are attempting to inflame anger toward the authorities and thereby, incite violence just the same.

http://www.verumserum.com/?p=30720
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 11:16:31 AM »
Though not quite the same as actively calling for violence, this article is still related in that, by faking injury at the hands of the authorities, they are attempting to inflame anger toward the authorities and thereby, incite violence just the same.

http://www.verumserum.com/?p=30720

Yup. They are drooling at the prospect.

MSNBC Analyst Donny Deutsch: Says Occupy Wall Street Needs A 'Kent State' Moment
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 11:22:37 AM »
Yea, I hear-tell that there's a cry for PMSNBC  to fire donny douche for that. At the end you can see mika objecting but I can't tell if she's sincere or just posing for effect.

And the real question is why? donny was only candidly expressing what they all feeeeeeeel (as opposed to think). Why muzzle him? Are they embarrassed by their own ideology?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 02:09:27 PM »
They aren't the least embarrassed by their ideology, they just don't want to truth behind their ideology exposed...they know their movement would drop dead in its tracks if that occurred.

The moment their takkiya is exposed...it will be the peoples turn to turn on them...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »
http://trevorloudon.com/2011/10/communists-lead-occupy-los-angeles-movement-nationwide-takeover-planned/

"Two prominent members of the Communist Party USA are leading the growing “Occupy Los Angeles” movement. Further, the Communist Party is deliberately infiltrating the “Occupy” movement in other parts of the country, to ensure that revolutionary forces gain as much control as possible."

http://visiontoamerica.org/4837/e-mails-expose-ows-organizers-intent-to-destabilize-global-markets-governments/

"We’re in this for the long haul. There are no “solutions” that can be presented quickly to make us go away. And so there will be moments where our presence is no longer an uncomfortable and unknown variable, but rather is normalized and integrated. It’s in those moments that we have to push the envelop [sic], pry open the space of possibility even farther. We go as far as we can to destabalize [sic], but maintain momentum. And when that’s the new “normal” then we go farther. That’s how change happens, how we shift the terrain and the terms of the game.
- Email in “Occupy” archive, “Re: Can OWS be turned into a Democratic Party Movement?”; Wednesday, October 12, 2011"

- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »
Has anyone bothered to analyze Donny Deutsch's comment? We need a Kent State moment.

Does he mean that the crowd of Anarchists should march aggressively against the authorities, ignoring or defying lawful orders to cease and disperse? Sorry Donny, Kent State is the very reason that the Anarchists will not create another Kent State moment. The OWS kids are weak and not sufficiently believing in a single cause. What was Kent State but a protest against a single cause: The end of the Vietnam War. You think any of these misguided youth are going to die for the "cause" because Republicans took away their art class funding? Or that they are expected to repay their student loans for useless Liberal Arts degrees? Ain't gonna happen.

Sorry Donny. Most of the OWS "protesters" are there for the excitement, the sex, the drugs and the dream that their life somehow has meaning because they are protesting against Capitalism. I just don't see anybody willing to die for that. Taking a crap in Zuccotti Park and vandalizing cop cars is about as far as most of them are willing to go.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »
I just don't see anybody willing to die for that. Taking a crap in Zuccotti Park and vandalizing cop cars is about as far as most of them are willing to go.

And they'll live off that "glory" for the rest of their lives.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 11:05:19 AM »
I just don't see anybody willing to die for that. Taking a crap in Zuccotti Park and vandalizing cop cars is about as far as most of them are willing to go.

Flash forward thirty years . . .

Hey man, were you at Z Park in '11?

Dude, it was awesome . . .

Yeah. Good times . . .

LMAO
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 04:04:55 PM »

Flash forward thirty years . . .

Hey man, were you at Z Park in '11?

Dude, it was awesome . . .

Yeah. Good times . . .

LMAO

As they sit in thier corporate office complaining about taxes..... ::hysterical::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 09:17:59 AM »
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 11:37:27 AM »

OK, leave them in jail till we have worked through the previous cases, then we'll get to yours.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 11:56:09 AM »
Indeed, they enjoy living in filth and squalor, so an overcrowded jail cell will feel just like home to this ilk!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Radio says Noam Chompski, Bill Moyers, and others are emailing and advising the OWS.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
In a way I do hope they continue with this because it is really putting these cockroaches in the spotlight. As long as it's just piddly crap like this...unfortunately I realize that eventually it leads to rock throwing, Molotov cocktails and then bullets. That's the leftist way after all. It's just a matter of time.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:44:42 PM by BMG »
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 12:34:31 PM »

Radio says Noam Chompski, Bill Moyers, and others are emailing and advising the OWS.

I'd be surprised if they weren't.  Betcha Andy Stern's been in contact as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"