Author Topic: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over  (Read 14337 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2011, 12:51:19 PM »
More developments at this AoS post. More self-proclaimed Marxists and communists threatening violence against the police.

Alex Callinicos, a professor of European Studies at Kings College in London, announced to his rapt audience, “I am a Marxist.’’

Asked if the upcoming revolution can be non-violent, he parroted the party line of the demonstrators, who call themselves the 99 percent of Americans lined up against the “1 percent’’ with power and money.

He said violence could be avoided only if the “1 percent accept the decisions of the 99 percent,’’ which he predicted would never happen.

Not surprisingly, the police are totally unimpressed with this tactic. In fact, as you will find by visiting the link, the police have decided to employ a tactic of their own. The police have apparently begun to tell* every bum (homeless person) which they run into that there is this really cool place called Zuccotti Park where there is free food available. And free drugs. And free sex. And that they will be greeted with open arms and that they should go there as quickly as possible and stay there as long as they want.

This has not gone over very well with the hippies. But when the hippies complain to the police that they are being over run with derelicts the police basically tell them that they all smell the same to them.

If a lesson could be learned here (and hippies don't learn life lessons very well) it would be that it's pretty stupid to mess with the cops.

Just another reason to appreciate the NYPD.

*No evidence that the NYPD is going as far as to give the bums a ride to the park but that may be coming soon.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:56:14 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
This has not gone over very well with the hippies. But when the hippies complain to the police that they are being over run with derelicts the police basically tell them that they all smell the same to them.

::hysterical::

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 04:46:04 PM »
All this time I thought they wanted to help the downtrodden and homeless. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 05:30:10 PM »
All this time I thought they wanted to help the downtrodden and homeless. ::laughonfloor::

The homeless must be part of the 1%.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2011, 12:30:46 AM »
“He’s got a right to express himself, you’ve got a right to express yourself,” I heard three cops repeat in recent days, using nearly identical language, when asked to intervene with troublemakers inside the park, including a clearly disturbed man screaming and singing wildly at 3 a.m. for the second straight night.

“The first time I’ve heard cops mention our First Amendment rights,” cracked one occupier after hearing a lieutenant read off of that apparent script.

“A lot of you people smell,” a waggish cop shot back later after an occupier asked if he might be able to help find more appropriate accommodations for a particularly pungent and out-of-sorts homeless man.

“The police are saying ‘it’s a free for all at Zuccotti so you can go there,’” said Daniel Zetah, a member of several working groups including community affairs. “Which makes our job harder and harder because the ratio is worse and worse.”

Poor hipsters.

LINK

Saturday Night Live couldn't do better than this.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 01:24:14 AM »

Clash of the subcultures.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2011, 03:10:35 AM »

Only the "Elite Downtrodden" .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2011, 08:01:15 AM »

Only the "Elite Downtrodden" .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2011, 09:02:19 AM »

Only the faux pore&starvin'. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »
I don't think there are any new additions to The List, but it's a good snapshot of OWS allies regardless...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-is-the-comprehensive-list-of-those-supporting-occupy-wall-st/

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2011, 11:47:20 AM »
http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/11/01/rape-gropes-and-assaults-oh-my-mayor-bloomberg-shut-down-zuccotti-park/

Q: You said a deaf guy was raped?

A: Yeah…

Q: Did the guy, I mean, do these, did that get reported to the police, or did that stay inside the camp?

A: Well, OK, I’m not sure for that particular incident. Yeah, no I–that might have stayed inside the camp.

She estimates there have been “at least ten” incidents of sexual assault and affirms that Occupy Wall Street has been “unsafe for women” for the past three to four weeks. She describes the failure of security measures taken by activists to police themselves, as well as the reluctance of New York Police Department officers to intervene.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/29683079/detail.html

FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Police have arrested an Occupy Fort Collins protester in connection with a $10 million arson fire that damaged dozens of condominiums and businesses in Fort Collins.

Benjamin David Gilmore, 29, was arrested on Thursday night on suspicion of arson, burglary and criminal mischief.

...but these Occupiers are *JUST* like the Tea Party...really they are!

EDIT:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/11/ft-collins-occupy-arsonist-identified-as-ron-paul-supporter.html

Some new info just released - turns out this guy is a Ronulan!

OFC Spokeswoman Julia Crisafi said Benjamin Gilmore, who was part of the movement "since Day One," is a Ron Paul supporter. There has been friction between Paul supporters and other Occupy activists, whose views are "a little bit more extreme," she said.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:28:16 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »
I would say that this video at the Daily Caller is eye opening but it isn't. It chronicles the violence outside of the Americans For Prosperity conference in DC where the occupiers beat innocent women and prevented luxury cars from driving past.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »
http://www.futureofcapitalism.com/2011/11/occupy-boston-occupies-israeli-consulate

I can already hear the Occupy Boston people saying the small splinter group that went to the Israeli consulate building doesn't represent all of Occupy Boston, and the Occupy Wall Street people saying that Occupy Boston doesn't represent all of the Occupy movement, and the anti-Israel protesters saying they aren't anti-Semites, they are just anti-Zionist or critical of the policies of the current Israeli government. And some of the rest of them saying that the anti-Israel protesters don't represent all of Occupy any more than Patrick Buchanan represents the entire Republican Party. But at a certain point, one has to wonder why these people are protesting Israel and not some far more abusive government like that of China, Iran, or Syria. I can already hear them saying that America doesn't give billions a year in aid to China, Iran, or Syria.

Still, the whole event illustrates the way the Occupy movement has become a forum for people to air whatever pre-existing grievance or agenda they have, even if it has nothing to do with Wall Street. And how readily a protest against bankers can elide into one against the Jewish state.

Apparently the Israeli Consulate in Boston is part of the fabled 1%...either that or the Occupy crowd actually don't much care for Jews after all.
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »
I would say that this video at the Daily Caller is eye opening but it isn't. It chronicles the violence outside of the Americans For Prosperity conference in DC where the occupiers beat innocent women and prevented luxury cars from driving past.

I'd like to take a moment to console that fellow in Oakland who, when surrounded by OWSers beating on his Mercedes fled in flight. The two fellows in front of the car will survive.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »
@CO:

::rolllaughing::
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2011, 08:16:14 AM »
http://news.investors.com/Article/590706/201111041855/Occupy-Violent-Corrupt-Political.htm

United Steelworkers President Leo Gerard, speaking on radio host Ed Schultz's show last Monday, declared, "What we need is more militancy." Asked to clarify, Gerard said: "I think we've got to start a resistance movement. If Wall Street Occupation doesn't get the message, I think we've got to start blocking bridges and doing that kind of stuff."

The Canadian union leader then denounced Americans' 2008 election of Tea Party representatives to the House as "nut jobs," and called for more force and illegality: "We ought to be doing more than occupying parks. We ought to start occupying bridges. We ought to start occupying the banks' places themselves."

Looks like they're beginning to escalate their violence. I wonder how long it will be before they get someone killed or kill someone themselves. I wonder what their end body-count will be and if that will open any eyes, still closed to this madness, to how violent and hate-filled leftists/democrats really are. 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2011, 08:35:41 AM »

I'd like to take a moment to console that fellow in Oakland who, when surrounded by OWSers beating on his Mercedes fled in flight. The two fellows in front of the car will survive.

Is the car OK?? That poor thing must have been terrified. ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »

Ya it is just a little toed in but should be fine in a week or so.
 ::danceban:: ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »

Ya it is just a little toed in but should be fine in a week or so.
 ::danceban:: ::laughonfloor:: ::hysterical::

::thumbsup::

Good stuff!