Author Topic: "Yes, kids, the left supports terrorism"  (Read 1372 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Yes, kids, the left supports terrorism"
« on: March 03, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »
Glenn Beck was right.  Again.

The Service Employees International Union (SEIU)—one of the powerful unions with regular and frequent contacts with the Obama White House—has been raided because of suspected material and financial support of Hamas (Islamic terrorists) and FARC (Columbian Marxist Terrorists).

I wonder if Bill Ayers disciple Barack Obama is proud of the "community organizing" that the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is now investigating:

Representing some 30,000 public service employees in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, the union is one of the largest labor organizations in the Midwest. Like any union, it seeks to maximize the interests of its members. But its leaders are also intensely political. Delivering good contracts is part of what leaders see as a far larger challenge: eliminating capitalist injustices against workers and "people of color" everywhere. And as the United States presumably is the de facto leader of global capitalism, racism and colonialism, they see the pursuit of social justice as requiring alignment with armed anti-American "liberation" movements.

"Liberation" movements. Chicago. Where have I heard that before?

Bountiful links on site.

Wait until the good little union members here understand that they are to be equalized with the unionized workers globally and all under the thumb of their union masters.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: "Yes, kids, the left supports terrorism"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 07:13:39 AM »
I would say, "This is huge", except that Eric Holder is the Attorney General working for Barack Hussein Obama. The FBI reports to them. So we'll have to wait and see how damaging this is to SEIU.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 07:26:22 AM »
Oh they'll deny deny deny...well, they would deny if the MFM ever asked the question.  Since they won't, anybody else bringing it up will be labeled a kook and a racist and that will be that.

Looks like a damn good area for a Congressional hearing though, eh?

The list of treasonous acts and traitors in this Regime is stunning!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »
They're already denying it here, and getting favorable J-Tard coverage.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:56:11 AM »
I would say, "This is huge", except that Eric Holder is the Attorney General working for Barack Hussein Obama. The FBI reports to them. So we'll have to wait and see how damaging this is to SEIU.

That was my first thought. They'll probably get an award directly from the WH.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson