Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Maryland.

(1/10) > >>

HurricaneDitka:
Hi all. A little about myself -- a 25 year old accountant living around Baltimore. Grew up here, moved to Richmond for a few years, and moved back to be closer to family. Attended West Virginia University (Go Mountaineers!). Stumbled across this blog in a comment section while reading an article on how Art Laffer endorses the 9-9-9 Plan. Thought it might be a great way to exercise my conservative mind, especially in such a liberal state. Everyday I read many things that seem ill-reported and slanted, especially in the mainstream media. Looking for insightful banter with like-minded individuals.

Bear with my abilities to blog, this is the first one I have joined. Eventually I will get the hang of it.

Anywho, with a very important election coming, this forum should provide an opportunity to share some thoughts on important decisions the people of this country need to make.

A brief story of what conclusions educated people should come to based on current situations (which leads me to believe most of the country is uneducated):

My roommate voted for Obama, based on his centrist running platform. Despite various warnings from me (and my family), that ticket was punched. Fast forwarding to today, he admits that it was one of the worst decisions he has made. If learning a few things from this forum can allow me to change 1 vote, it has done its job.

Look forward to participating.

Alphabet Soup:
Greetings HurricaneDitka and welcome.

The best way to "blog" or participate is to weigh in - read the threads and comment on what you see. It's all about adding voices to the conversations. We all have to start somewhere.

~Soup~

Libertas:
Welcome aboard HurricaneDitka, glad to have another financial processional on hand and another state represented in our thriving conservative community!

charlesoakwood:

Welcome HurricaneDitka.

IronDioPriest:
Welcome to the forum HD. Take a look around and chime in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version