Author Topic: ALERT: Texas Deals for You !!  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
ALERT: Texas Deals for You !!
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:59:40 AM »
If you are at the public library or otherwise on the internet and are an illegal alien...

Head on over to TEXAS !  They are letting you go to college there cheaper than what they will allow anyone from Alabama, Alaska,   Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin or Wyoming.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the words RETARDED GOVERNOR and the phrase PATHETIC LOSER PERRY.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ALERT: Texas Deals for You !!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 06:40:47 AM »
I'm goona go out a limb and guess that Mr. Perry is not anywhere near the top of your presidential selection list!

;D

PS-I only counted 49 states there cheaper than Texas...where's the other seven?  Or was it 8?

:D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:52 AM »
I'm goona go out a limb and guess that Mr. Perry is not anywhere near the top of your presidential selection list!

;D

PS-I only counted 49 states there cheaper than Texas...where's the other seven?  Or was it 8?

:D

I think the only one currently in the pack that I would choose after Perry would be... Huntsman.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 06:55:08 AM »
I am on board in opposition to the Texas in-state tuition plan. But I think it should be properly characterized.

Anyone from any of those states listed will receive in-state tuition in Texas provided they've lived in Texas for three years. The same criteria exists for illegals with the added stipulation that they are on a path to legal citizenship.

I still think it sucks though. They should be deported and sent to the back of the line.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Delnorin

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 07:02:18 AM »
I am on board in opposition to the Texas in-state tuition plan. But I think it should be properly characterized.

Anyone from any of those states listed will receive in-state tuition in Texas provided they've lived in Texas for three years. The same criteria exists for illegals with the added stipulation that they are on a path to legal citizenship.

I still think it sucks though. They should be deported and sent to the back of the line.

Ah, very good information.  Thank you.

My personal choice though:  Deported.. and after the Mexican government confirms that you have spent 10 years in THEIR prison system for breaking international law.. then they can go to the back of the line.