Author Topic: Trump stalking for Romney by supporting Bachmann???  (Read 634 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Trump stalking for Romney by supporting Bachmann???
« on: October 16, 2011, 09:38:14 AM »
We all either watched or read about how Romney threw a softball to Bachmann in the Dartmouth debate, and have read about the speculation that he did so in order to keep her campaign alive, thus preventing the rest of the field opposed to Romney from consolidating around one candidacy.

Now we have Donald Trump co-hosting a tele-townhall with.... Michele Bachmann???

As God is my witness, I try not to allow every theory that pops into my head fester into seeing conspiracies and agendas everywhere. But I guess I'm not very successful.

Donald Trump to join Michele Bachmann for ‘tele-town hall’

Donald Trump, the ”Celebrity Apprentice” host and GOP kingmaker — or queenmaker, perhaps — will join Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann on Monday for a nationwide tele-town hall, her campaign announced Saturday.

“During the call, Bachmann and Trump will discuss critical economic issues facing American families and businesses,” according to a release from the campaign, “while taking questions from the listening audience.”

While most of the Republicans running for president have ventured to New York City to visit with Trump, Bachmann’s campaign said this is the first time he has joined a 2012 candidate on a tele-town hall.

The real estate mogul considered his own run for the Republican presidential nomination earlier this year.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Trump stalking for Romney by supporting Bachmann???
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »
I agree with you that the  ::foilhathelicopter::  tendency needs watching, but everybody has an agenda, imo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »

This looks stinky.  Will he continue these interviews with the other candidates and what will be the sequence, that will be indicative.

We know the 2008 primary was rigged, there is no reason to expect this one to be different.
The first step to thwarting the crooks is separating the natural occurrence from the adulterated one.
The second step is stopping it.  How the heck do we do that?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 04:41:52 PM »
If Trump didn't view this as advantagious (for Trump), he wouldn't participate.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 05:55:33 PM »

That's a vote for the Romney theory.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 06:51:27 PM »
 ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.