Author Topic: Firearm Of Choice If Society Crumbles?  (Read 9495 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Firearm Of Choice If Society Crumbles?
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »

Hmm, StrataSys is a local company here in Eden Prairie, a Crump led outfit.

http://www.stratasys.com/Corporate/About-Stratasys/Board-Members.aspx

But their insider ownership percentage is low and they are mostly held by institutional investors.  Look to be fairly aggressive in acquisitions too.

http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=SSYS

They can tell the BATFE to pound sand, man I loath bureaucratic busybodies!   ::mooning::

They are afraid the Bureau of Wrecking Your Life will subpoena them.

Coalition to Stop Gun Violence v University of Texas law student Cody Wilson

St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner recently discussed the "Wiki Weapon" project, organized by University of Texas law student Cody Wilson, to develop a design for a firearm that can be printed on a 3-D printer. This design would be published for free on the Internet, and made available to anyone with Internet access. The project has hit a speed bump for the moment, because the manufacturer of the high-end 3-D printer revoked the lease of the printer when it got wind of the nature of the project. Wilson has vowed to not let this stop him, and is exploring his options.

Thursday, CSGV's hysteria climbed another notch, as evidenced on another Facebook post, calling Wilson an "insurrectionist." In fact, Mr. Wilson has now been honored with a spot on CSGV's "Insurrectionism Timeline: ...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »
CSGV obviously is devoid of sense, since it appears to be targeting lawful law-abiding citizens their 2nd Amendment rights when criminals flaunt the law.  They foolish believe that a society without any gun rights would be preferable, sure, if you like a no holds barred police state.

These people are evil.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
CSGV obviously is devoid of sense, since it appears to be targeting lawful law-abiding citizens their 2nd Amendment rights when criminals flaunt the law.  They foolish believe that a society without any gun rights would be preferable, sure, if you like a no holds barred police state.

These people are evil.

These are people that want to be taken care off by the government,so a police state would be a good thing for them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »

These people are evil.

These are people that want to be taken care off by the government,so a police state would be a good thing for them.

Then they should just rob a 7-11, get arrested, tried and convicted and enjoy free room and board in prison and leave the rest of us the hell alone!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2012, 08:41:02 PM »

These people are evil.

Then they should just rob a 7-11, get arrested, tried and convicted and enjoy free room and board in prison and leave the rest of us the hell alone!

And then who would vote for the liberals?? They need these losers.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »

These people are evil.

And then who would vote for the liberals?? They need these losers.

Not my problem.   ::evil::

charlesoakwood