Author Topic: US to Play 'Very Major Role' In Helping Europe  (Read 2087 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
US to Play 'Very Major Role' In Helping Europe
« on: October 14, 2011, 08:52:23 PM »
http://www.cnbc.com/id/44902075

In other words, Obama & Geithner want to 'bail out' the EU with American tax payer money just like with TARP. As I recall a few hundred million of TARP went to the EU.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: US to Play 'Very Major Role' In Helping Europe
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 10:46:16 PM »
O!  Goody!  I always so wanted to be an indentured servant to the rest of the freakin' world.

This has got to stop.  Now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »
Yeah, no doubt. "We'll just keep on working, you go ahead and keep handing out pensions."

What are they, insane? There can only be one answer. They intend to bring it all down. New world order baby.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 10:53:30 PM »
Yeah, no doubt. "We'll just keep on working, you go ahead and keep handing out pensions."

What are they, insane? There can only be one answer. They intend to bring it all down. New world order baby.

Old world order, baby.  You trespass, I kill yore ass.  That's as old world as it gets.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 09:02:20 AM »
It may be that they want to bring it all down, hastening the arrival of their New World Order; it might also be a simpler motive, that they cannot allow their prototype social welfare models to have an overdue meeting with reality at a time inconvenient to their efforts to sell the same asininity over here.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »
Hey, little Timmy couldn't get TARP to work in America because it wasn't (cough, cough) big enough. Now, they have the world for thier grand experiment. When it doesn't work on this planet, we'll find area 51 is real and send cash to aliens.....from another planet, not the illegals from this planet.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 12:00:53 PM »

Old world order, baby.  You trespass, I kill yore ass.  That's as old world as it gets.

I'll make sure to approach loudly, with hands in the air.

::beertoast::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 01:26:17 PM »
Fvck Obama!  Fvck Europe!  Fvck 'em all!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 08:12:20 AM »

I'll make sure to approach loudly, with hands in the air.

::beertoast::

It'll be a sad day when we have to vet all comers .... "who goes there?!"  Come to think of it, we already do that 'round here.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 06:25:15 PM »
Hold your breath boy's and girl's we are about to go under. ::exitstageleft::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow