Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 79792 times)

Online Syzygy

Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #2100 on: March 26, 2024, 01:49:49 PM »
Putin is supposed to do what is best for Russia,...

And that would include protecting its citizens,  right?.   So,  riddle me this,  Patman:  The U.S. warned Russia of just such an attack and we later find out that Russian intel picked up on it too.   So why didn't Putin provide security at a large gathering, right in the middle of Moscow no less? 
It takes quite a bit of time to massacre over 120 people and the terrorists had plenty of time to do it without any intervention by armed security.   And most--7 out of 11--were even able to get away.   Putin says they were escaping in the direction of Ukraine--how convenient. 
Putin has fairly well acknowledged it was ISIS-K but what he wants to know is "who put 'em up to it," leaving open the possibility that it could be Ukraine and Ukraine's supporters (US and Europe)--another convenient (for Putin) possibility.
Here is some speculation for you from me:  Putin,  having prior knowledge of the possibility of just such an attack,  took no security precautions because he wanted it to happen so he would have an excuse to go Sherman-esque slash and burn on Ukraine. 
Mark my words,  he will use it to go "nuclear" on Ukraine whether or not they were involved. 

"I would like a US Putin for a change"

The swamp is full of 'em...take your pick.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2101 on: March 26, 2024, 01:54:56 PM »

Brian is a CPC simp but is good at finding and publicizing US DOD documents.
He says that each F-16 requires 8-14 support people and the training can take years.
He used to repair stuff for US Marines in Japan. Maybe opto electronics?
https://youtu.be/6Ay43E94W58?t=777
Ukraine’s F-16s: Too Little, Too Late
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2102 on: March 26, 2024, 01:59:07 PM »
Putin is supposed to do what is best for Russia,...

And that would include protecting its citizens,  right?.   So,  riddle me this,  Patman:  The U.S. warned Russia of just such an attack and we later find out that Russian intel picked up on it too.   So why didn't Putin provide security at a large gathering, right in the middle of Moscow no less? 
It takes quite a bit of time to massacre over 120 people and the terrorists had plenty of time to do it without any intervention by armed security.   And most--7 out of 11--were even able to get away.   Putin says they were escaping in the direction of Ukraine--how convenient. 
Putin has fairly well acknowledged it was ISIS-K but what he wants to know is "who put 'em up to it," leaving open the possibility that it could be Ukraine and Ukraine's supporters (US and Europe)--another convenient (for Putin) possibility.
Here is some speculation for you from me:  Putin,  having prior knowledge of the possibility of just such an attack,  took no security precautions because he wanted it to happen so he would have an excuse to go Sherman-esque slash and burn on Ukraine. 
Mark my words,  he will use it to go "nuclear" on Ukraine whether or not they were involved. 

"I would like a US Putin for a change"

The swamp is full of 'em...take your pick.

I heard that US warned Ukr through some low level unofficial channel rather than official channel.
If true maybe US was hoping the attack worked but they could later point to the unofficial communication.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2103 on: March 26, 2024, 02:18:58 PM »
Apparently there is fear in Paris of terrorist attacks. Not sure by whom?
https://t.me/Slavyangrad/92750
The reason was the decision of the French Defense Council to increase the level of terrorist threat in the country to the highest one.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2104 on: March 26, 2024, 02:55:52 PM »
Alex and the WH spokesperson on the RU communication from US. She refuses to go into the details.
https://youtu.be/utYGuRY4yCQ?t=637

Also, Kirby said US had no advance warning of this attack.

Online Syzygy

« Reply #2105 on: March 26, 2024, 03:07:30 PM »
I heard that US warned Ukr through some low level unofficial channel rather than official channel.
If true maybe US was hoping the attack worked but they could later point to the unofficial communication.

We are stupidly in a proxy war with Russia so I wouldn't think the communications between us would be of a primary nature.  Secondary or even tertiary,  maybe.  That sounds highly probable,  but still,  Russia had the intelligence from their own intelligence community and had sufficient time to act accordingly.

Speaking of which,  I just read where Russia's head of intelligence just "confirmed" that the terrorist were sponsored by Ukraine,  the U.S.,  and the U.K.   I don't know the validity of it since I've only seen it in one place and that on a questionable site as to their credibility.   If not true, it,  or some variation thereof,  may be coming shortly.

When it does,  Ukraine better practice their best BOHICA position. 

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2106 on: March 26, 2024, 04:06:17 PM »

i watched the Alex video linked above. In it the WH black les spokesperson evaded the questions as Alex said and Kirby said the US did not have info about the attack later in the video. .

I think that the attack was planned for earlier when the US gave the warning but security was too tight at that concert.

People are asking why the 3 fled in the direction of Ukraine on the so called Ukraine highway and not to central asia or hide in place in Moscow. Alexander says that fact is not reported in the UK. The Russia-Ukr border is heavily defended.

I heard that RU has not previously hit so called decision making centers in Ukr. Very recently they hit the SBU building in Kiev with Zircon missiles allegedly on SBU day. Recently some SBU official said that they had carried  out attacks on civilians like mayors and Daria Dugan. That according to Alexander.

Also, I recall that the Daria Dugan bomber was provided with excellent and fast exfiltration. These guys were not.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2107 on: March 26, 2024, 05:17:58 PM »

I shouldn't laugh. The box is a field telephone with a hand crank.
https://t.me/southfronteng/42547

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2108 on: March 26, 2024, 08:02:34 PM »

They do not usually confirm stuff like this. I thought it was even a crime.
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/36010
🇷🇺💥🇺🇦 The target of the Russian missile strike on Kiev today was the top leadership of the Security Service of Ukraine. - Kyiv Post

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2109 on: Yesterday at 08:36:31 AM »
As usual, lapdogs like Escobar who cannot possibly guzzle enough Putin gravy to satiate their psychotic lust (but who refuses to live in Russia, opting instead for European and Asian locales) and is (naturally) the darling of RT, Sputnik, Al Jazeera and the like...is quick to make links because he sees no point in waiting for Putin to provide it to him verbatim...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-nulandbudanovtajikcrocus-connection

I am not going to post any of this dreck, this c*******er is perhaps more motivated to see all of America fall than FJB and the demonazis & Cucks...

Like his man-crush Putin he sees no difference between the American people and the DeepState and its puppets, ignores any deficiencies and mistakes of his Lord and Master and can only get his jollies by regurgitating his bile, licking it up and spewing it back out over and over and over again...

I am well past the point of giving a rats ass about any and all attached to any government on this planet...with a very limited few decent politicians trying to combat corruption practically 100% of them deserve the global horror coming for all of us...they just deserve it oh so much more.

You, me...there isn't a soul on this planet that can change a single one of them from deviating from their common path, anybody saying otherwise is in an unrecoverable state of utter denial.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2110 on: Yesterday at 11:57:01 AM »
https://www.infowars.com/posts/kremlin-reveals-conditions-for-talks-with-us/

Peskov is a moron, Medvedev is a moron, Patrushev is a moron...and Putin is the brilliant geopolitical strategist fan-boys think he is...

If you wanted comprehensive discussions you blew it, you could have had it with Trump but didn't bother...you say you want it now with a puppet controlled entirely by the DeepState (that is your true enemy) and who is severely corrupted and compromised by your pal Xi and Z-man in Ukraine (aka "the Nazi")...

Idiots!!!

Have a comprehensive talk with your own asses!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2111 on: Yesterday at 04:37:22 PM »
Jeez...lack of evidence I guess...

Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova on Wednesday gave an interview to Russian state-run English language media wherein she continued to advance the Kremlin's claims that the Ukrainian government or its Western partners likely had something to do with the the Crocus City Hall terror attack.

She described that it was strange that a Western media narrative coalesced around ISIS being behind the attack even as the mall and concert hall was still on fire and emergency crews were still responding. She said the US government has backed itself "into a corner" given that officials made bold statements too quickly in the aftermath.

"The very fact that within the first 24 hours [after the attack], even before the fire was put out, the Americans started screaming that it wasn't Ukraine, I think, is a piece of incriminating evidence. I can't classify it otherwise; it is evidence in and of itself," Zakharova told Sputnik.
As for the culprits possibly receiving assistance from Ukraine or Western governments, there's as yet been no clear evidence presented that demonstrates a connection.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-backed-itself-corner-blaming-isis-moscow-attack-just-hours-after-kremlin

Maria sounds and acts like a democrat...

::creepycryingbaby::

Maybe they should torture them some more?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2112 on: Yesterday at 05:52:25 PM »

I think her point was that US said we knew before we could have known, unless we knew before hand. I believe the initial warning was both public and official to the Russian govt. The Russian ambassador said he had no official warning the second time from US.

IMO US diplomats are clowns. Long before this. Insulting MBS, Putin, Xi and likely others for just a start.
US has a history of working with ISIS as I recall. Syria for sure.  Someone said that the terrorists raised heir pointed finger skyward.
BUT they used their left hand which is the evil filthy hand in Islam. IMO these were losers who needed the money.

IMO the US govt should STFU, Do an investigation or wait for a period long enough to do an investigation then say Ukr was not involved. They are idiots.

I also heard they had trained in someplace in Turkey. Turkey has a history of using Muslim mercs in places like Syria and Armenia.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2113 on: Yesterday at 06:03:56 PM »

https://t.me/putingers_cat/9516
In this episode of "Ukraine of the brain," we meet two Ukrainian females, Zlata and Veronika, who are looking for males on Tinder to "sit under a warm blanket together and watch videos from the Crocus City Hall" and "start a family and shell Belgorod together."

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I have not listened to the whole thing. Yeah Ritter likes to talk. He said that central Asians are in Russia like Latinos in US. They can be used by others to conduct covert operations to try to avoid tracing things back to the planners. . He thinks that so called ISIS-K is kinda phony and a thin reed to focus on.  From watching video blogs I know central Asians are low level employees and cab drivers in Moscow.
He said he knew that others used Kurds for covert ops before. I know that US and Turks use Jihadi groups inside Syria.

He said Russia is conducting further investigations inside Russia and several have been arrested inside Russia and Turkey. He thinks that these guys were sloppy, very sloppy.

The main point was that to conduct a covert op they would use others to try to erase tracks back to Ukr but they are sloppy.

https://youtu.be/Y15BtNh4CqM
 Ukraine's Army is Done and Destroyed - Terrorist Attack in Moscow | Scott Ritter
Dialogue Works

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I recall that in the Daria Dugan bombing and the Kerch bridge explosion Russia was able to determine lots of info pretty quick. Thinks like the car switches, place of residence, license plate switches, surveillance photos and videos. I heard that in the current operation they used the same car and cell phones through out. Sloppy.

For what it is worth.
https://t.me/ZradaXXII/32145
????????The Investigative Committee has received evidence of a connection between the Crocus terrorists and Ukrainian nationalists

The initial results of the investigation fully confirm the planned nature of the terrorists’ actions, careful preparation, and financial support from the organizers of the crime.

??🇺🇦The investigation has at its disposal confirmed data that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack received significant amounts of money and cryptocurrency from Ukraine, which were used in preparing the crime.

Another suspect involved in a terrorist financing scheme has been identified and detained.

https://t.me/ZradaXXII/32130
?? Islomov and his sons, who sold the car to the terrorists, as well as Kasimov, who rented out the apartment to them, knew about the intentions to commit a terrorist attack.

TASS reports this with reference to law enforcement agencies.

Those involved in the case are charged with aiding terrorists.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I think her point was that US said we knew before we could have known, unless we knew before hand. I believe the initial warning was both public and official to the Russian govt. The Russian ambassador said he had no official warning the second time from US.

IMO US diplomats are clowns. Long before this. Insulting MBS, Putin, Xi and likely others for just a start.
US has a history of working with ISIS as I recall. Syria for sure.  Someone said that the terrorists raised heir pointed finger skyward.
BUT they used their left hand which is the evil filthy hand in Islam. IMO these were losers who needed the money.

IMO the US govt should STFU, Do an investigation or wait for a period long enough to do an investigation then say Ukr was not involved. They are idiots.

I also heard they had trained in someplace in Turkey. Turkey has a history of using Muslim mercs in places like Syria and Armenia.

She didn't clarify her peeve as you did...there have been warnings going back a couple weeks...and if they have proof, cough it up Honey-buns!

For a people some credit with logic her response is no different than an emote-first democrat...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I recall that in the Daria Dugan bombing and the Kerch bridge explosion Russia was able to determine lots of info pretty quick. Thinks like the car switches, place of residence, license plate switches, surveillance photos and videos. I heard that in the current operation they used the same car and cell phones through out. Sloppy.

For what it is worth.
https://t.me/ZradaXXII/32145
????????The Investigative Committee has received evidence of a connection between the Crocus terrorists and Ukrainian nationalists

The initial results of the investigation fully confirm the planned nature of the terrorists’ actions, careful preparation, and financial support from the organizers of the crime.

??🇺🇦The investigation has at its disposal confirmed data that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack received significant amounts of money and cryptocurrency from Ukraine, which were used in preparing the crime.

Another suspect involved in a terrorist financing scheme has been identified and detained.

https://t.me/ZradaXXII/32130
?? Islomov and his sons, who sold the car to the terrorists, as well as Kasimov, who rented out the apartment to them, knew about the intentions to commit a terrorist attack.

TASS reports this with reference to law enforcement agencies.

Those involved in the case are charged with aiding terrorists.

Do we see any evidence or just take their word for it?

And, what is the threshold for responding on just their word?

Regardless, all concerned want the sh*tshow to continue and expand...