Author Topic: Is the EU Going to Topple?  (Read 104566 times)

DocTrock

Re: Is the EU Going to Topple?
« Reply #540 on: January 25, 2019, 03:46:31 PM »
  Must be out for lunch.

INdeed, I had several dozen much more important things to do than be here.

I'm bored to tears.   Send me off with a fanfare of negativity and personal attacks!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #541 on: January 25, 2019, 04:37:19 PM »
Perhaps, in view of my post to him, it would be politic to just leave it, yah?

Let's see, he's lectured us. He's insulted us. He's ignored attempts to find a positive way forward. And (possibly worst of all) he's bored us. I say send him on his way.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #542 on: January 25, 2019, 05:24:36 PM »
  Must be out for lunch.

INdeed, I had several dozen much more important things to do than be here.

I'm bored to tears.   Send me off with a fanfare of negativity and personal attacks!

You want to leave be a man and leave on your own.  Tell yourself what makes you feel good about yourself.  Hell I'll give the out myself..... were boring and too stupid to keep up with you so you have decided to move on to someplace that isn't board with you.

You're not the first asshole to show up here and you won't be the last.

We may not meet with your approval but then again we're not looking for your approval to start with.  The shame of it is that what you lost was the possibility of making friends but you just had to prove not worthy of our friendship.

The losers as you see us have been together for years through good times and horrific times we supported each other through losses sickness and emotional down times and were still together you on the other hand are happy to tell yourself that you won?    I don't know what you won but I would bet that you lost a hell of a lot that you can't even understand.

So have a nice miserable life by your miserable self.  Where you can give yourself a participation trophy all day every day.

::vafancoul::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #543 on: January 25, 2019, 06:01:02 PM »
Maybe it’s just me... when I’m a guest in someone else’s house, I treat them with respect. I don’t antagonize, belittle, or pick arguments. The freedom to speak freely exists here. That doesn’t mean that bad manners are welcome. They’re not. Not at all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #544 on: January 25, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
Perhaps, in view of my post to him, it would be politic to just leave it, yah?

Seconded

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #545 on: January 27, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »
IIRC he is down in Uruguay, the land of same sex marriages and cannabis...as well as the land of the virulently anti-tobacco...they also have something on their books against femicide whatever that means...typically anything specific is unequal by definition...and individual rights as to firearms is universally described as "restrictive"...and their President has been cozy with such forward-thinking regimes as Cuba and the Theocracy of Iran...so it is probably obvious where his political sentiments reside given this and his previous statements extolling the virtues of Russia and China.

And for someone so bored and yet oddly interested in impressing just a few people...not sure why he is here at all...except to tease.  I can only suspect he finds little encouragement anywhere.

Shocking, right?

/

No beef, just...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #546 on: January 27, 2019, 02:27:55 PM »
OK , enough of that...BOT!

These Euro-Elite are totally psychotic and ignorant!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/25/fight-europe-wreckers-patriots-nationalist

They sound like the moonbat leftists here and the DeepState overlords and Presstitutes!

Russians under every bed!

Hey, remember when old time hippie liberals believed populism was good?  Yeah, it's good if it works for them...it reveals their true fascist nature when it works against them!

They are for elite mob rule and giving crumbs and circus to the rabble on the street!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/25/europe-coming-apart-before-our-eyes-say-30-top-intellectuals

Salvini describes them well - “the Europe of the elites, banks, finance, immigration and precarious work”.

They haven't the slightest idea the people are pissed off and not in a mood to take their sh*t any longer...and heap the usual labels at them - xenophobe, islamophobe, yadda yadda yadda...it makes it easier to ignore their complaints and paint them the enemy of their brave new world.  What really is scaring the piss out of them is losing their power.  They belch out blather about "political voluntarism" which is the preference of will over intellect in making decisions...an idea that goes back to antiquity and gets recycled now and then...it is of course laughable bullsh*t.  It is the elevation desires over reason in making decisions.  I'm sure Hitler saw himself as very will-based.

The elites are running scarred and issuing manifesto's and getting triggered over free-thinking people in yellow vests and MAGA hats.

I say make them more afraid! 

::evilbat::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #547 on: January 27, 2019, 04:59:43 PM »
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/remain-embraces-leave.html

If the British Members of Parliament are foolish enough to force a second referendum on leaving the European Union on the British people, they're going to be shocked by how many more people vote for Leave. As a result of their devious, anti-democratic machinations, even die-hard Remainers are publicly endorsing No Deal Brexit.

There's another link at the link for the original article.  Informative.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #548 on: January 27, 2019, 05:17:53 PM »
While they did not make any practical calls to action, the manifesto’s signatories said they “refuse to resign themselves to this looming catastrophe”. They counted themselves among the “too quiet” European patriots who understand that “three-quarters of a century after the defeat of fascism and 30 years after the fall of the Berlin wall, a new battle for civilisation is under way”.

Despite its “mistakes, lapses, and occasional acts of cowardice”, Europe remains “the second home of every free man and woman on the planet”, they say, noting with regret the widely held but mistaken belief of their generation that “the continent would come together on its own, without our labour”.

Pro-Europeans “no longer have a choice”, they say. “We must sound the alarm against the arsonists of soul and spirit that, from Paris to Rome, with stops in Barcelona, Budapest, Dresden, Vienna, or Warsaw, are playing with the fire of our freedoms.”

They talk of themselves as if the people that don't agree with are anti Europe or traitors "arsonists of soul and spirit?  These bungholes talk about the people as if they don't matter because they're stupid?  And the freedoms they speak of is their freedom to do what they want to the people just like Nazi Fascists of the past.

These people need to meet a rope and a light pole.     In short "the rabble must do what they're told to do like it or not because it's for the greater good". 
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #549 on: January 27, 2019, 08:27:14 PM »
While they did not make any practical calls to action, the manifesto’s signatories said they “refuse to resign themselves to this looming catastrophe”. They counted themselves among the “too quiet” European patriots who understand that “three-quarters of a century after the defeat of fascism and 30 years after the fall of the Berlin wall, a new battle for civilisation is under way”.

Despite its “mistakes, lapses, and occasional acts of cowardice”, Europe remains “the second home of every free man and woman on the planet”, they say, noting with regret the widely held but mistaken belief of their generation that “the continent would come together on its own, without our labour”.

Pro-Europeans “no longer have a choice”, they say. “We must sound the alarm against the arsonists of soul and spirit that, from Paris to Rome, with stops in Barcelona, Budapest, Dresden, Vienna, or Warsaw, are playing with the fire of our freedoms.”

They talk of themselves as if the people that don't agree with are anti Europe or traitors "arsonists of soul and spirit?  These bungholes talk about the people as if they don't matter because they're stupid?  And the freedoms they speak of is their freedom to do what they want to the people just like Nazi Fascists of the past.

These people need to meet a rope and a light pole.     In short "the rabble must do what they're told to do like it or not because it's for the greater good".

They speak like the arrogant assholes they are. Rope/light pole would be too good for them, although it would suffice.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #550 on: January 28, 2019, 08:42:16 AM »

They speak like the arrogant assholes they are. Rope/light pole would be too good for them, although it would suffice.

Agreed.  Much too good.

It's that "political voluntarism" will (desire) vs intellect (reason) thing...will is nice...but we know their will has nothing noble about it like the ancient Greeks meant...but these elites see themselves as noble in act and station, and that is what people have had enough of!  They cannot admit this, nor can they admit their role in fueling the flames that will destroy them.

Too bad for them I am all out of eff's to give...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #551 on: May 13, 2019, 07:40:03 AM »
Heh, Brexit Party leading the Brit contingent and now Le Pen throws honor into the face of the unholy Macron!

https://twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1127555968081039360

Heh!  Well played!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #552 on: May 13, 2019, 07:19:57 PM »
  Throwing honor in Macrons face is a wasted effort on him.  People like him have their own vision of what they are no matter how wrong they believe what they chose and nothing else is right.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #553 on: May 14, 2019, 06:52:08 AM »
True, they have more in common with Monarch's of the past...who if the people could only recall history accurately rose up and slew their Lord's who ruled them only by right of birth!   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #554 on: May 28, 2019, 07:38:05 AM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #556 on: July 11, 2019, 12:15:38 PM »
Merkel lead the EU suicide pact with the Death Cult...so...

https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/merkel-spotted-shaking-for-third-time-in-less-than-a-month/

...just die already...

::smallestviolin::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #557 on: July 11, 2019, 09:14:29 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #558 on: July 15, 2019, 07:45:24 AM »
Rooskies?

https://www.zdnet.com/article/european-gps-satellites-have-been-down-for-four-days-in-mysterious-outage/

Don't care, Eurotard problem.

Don't look to us to give a rats ass!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #559 on: January 02, 2020, 11:48:41 AM »
In chaos there is opportunity.

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/russia-goes-global-gas-dominance

OK, aside from the humorous implications behind the "Putin has laid the foundations of global gas export dominance" quip that to be against this dominance is to be against world peace, puppies, kittens, blah blah blah...my biggest takeaway is for an immediate declaration by President Trump that if the Eurotard's proceed with becoming Russia's bitch then there is no reason for us to be present to protect them from their new master...NATO is dissolved!

::danceban::   ::newyear::   ::cool::   ::bustamove::   ::whoohoo::