Author Topic: Is the EU Going to Topple?  (Read 104584 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Is the EU Going to Topple?
« Reply #380 on: March 16, 2017, 05:08:47 PM »
And that conservative government needs Wilders to form a coalition. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #381 on: March 17, 2017, 07:17:34 AM »
Not sure their "conservatives" are any different than our "Pubbies"...but the only reason I could see them going that way is if they adopt the tactic of "keeping your enemies closer"...

In truth I think cowardice and suicidal behavior are the hallmark of the latter day conservative...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #382 on: March 22, 2017, 06:22:55 PM »
Not sure their "conservatives" are any different than our "Pubbies"...but the only reason I could see them going that way is if they adopt the tactic of "keeping your enemies closer"...

In truth I think cowardice and suicidal behavior are the hallmark of the latter day conservative...

Their "conservatives" are even worse then ours.     There really are no real small government types left in Europe,  and none of them hold office.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #383 on: March 23, 2017, 07:24:34 AM »
Like our Pubbies though, theirs are too genteel...

There are some with fire and principles like Farage...LePen is trying...

But yeah, very few and far between.

And what the Left continues to forget and help fuel...to their own peril...is by continuing to bash, batter and eliminate traditional conservatism or any kind of real conservative revival...is that people having no other option will be pushed to extremes...they'll get a dictatorship, they could get another Reign of Terror or Rightist fascism like Franco's...and they'll have only themselves to blame...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2017, 07:45:25 AM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2017, 08:31:06 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #386 on: March 29, 2017, 03:36:32 PM »
Turkey has more or less openly said they are going to use the masses of migrants currently in Turkey as a form of demographic warfare against Europe.  So Greece is blocking them.  What happens when they have a horde walking over the border, like a herd of zombies from TWD?  The humanitarians and sentimentalists will insist that you have to "do something for them."  That something should be opening fire on them, but is that likely to actually happen?

Same deal with Italy.  Their coast guard is picking people out of the Mediterranean within sight of the Libyan coastline, and taking them all the way back to Italy rather than the nearest port.  It's ridiculous.  This is happening at a rate of thousands per day!  It's absolutely directly from the plot of Camp of the Saints. This Western thing about sympathy for the Other may well be what destroys the West.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #387 on: March 29, 2017, 06:28:57 PM »
"This Western thing about sympathy for the Other may well be what destroys the West."

this

The  one and only reason why Italy should be patrolling the Libyan side of the Mediterranean.    To prevent having to fish people (and corpses) out of the middle and Italian side of the Mediterranean.   That is being humanitarian,  you stop people from a dangerous and stupid crossing.   No,  you don't take them to Italy,  you bring them right back to Libya.    People will stop trying,  if they keep getting shut down.   By taking them to Italy,  more people will try,  and be even more unprepared to be at sea.    Most will figure,  I just have to get offshore,  the Italian navy will provide the ride.    They actually make it more dangerous,  as they have no ability to stop everyone.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #388 on: March 29, 2017, 09:27:49 PM »
Ironically, the Qadaffi regime in Libya was holding back the flow of Africans and they even warned this would happen.  Kind of puts Obama's Libya action in a new light.  I think you could make the case that all the destabilization of North Africa and Syria was precisely for the purpose of opening the brown floodgates onto Europe.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #389 on: March 30, 2017, 07:29:53 AM »
Yes, misplaced Western sympathies are being played and will destroy them.

And screw Erdogan the Malignant!  He's a tyrant and a piss-pot!  Threatening Europe and this sh*t is in NATO, still?!  We're still in NATO?!  WTF?!?!?!

And he's getting pissy about the Kurds, eff him!  I would arm the Kurds to the teeth and support them in everything and tell them to slaughter every Turk they can find!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2017, 11:48:23 AM »
OMG, this is hilarious!

EUROPEAN Union boss Jean-Claude Juncker this afternoon issued a jaw-dropping hilarious threat to the United States, saying he could campaign to break up the country in revenge for Donald Trump’s supportive comments about Brexit.

He said: “Brexit isn’t the end. A lot of people would like it that way, even people on another continent where the newly elected US President was happy that the Brexit was taking place and has asked other countries to do the same.

“If he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas in the US.”

FIFY

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

Don't tease me, bro!  I triple-dog-dare you to try!   ::whoohoo::

But, I think you're threat is emptier than B Hussein's head! 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »
Such delusions of grandeur by people like this, unemployable in the productive half of the world, are the reason for Brexit to begin with.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #392 on: April 06, 2017, 07:17:42 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #393 on: April 24, 2017, 07:10:24 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437156/Leading-candidates-cast-votes-French-election.html

One of these is not like the other.

"...independent centrist Macron..."   :o

Yeah...like J-Mac!  Establishment pro-EU clown...centrist...

::)

The ganging up against LePen has begun...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-23/early-polls-shows-macron-lead-le-pen-second-live-feed

...unless something happens...maybe more Mohammadan mayhem, they can't control themselves anyway...but seems this is the end of the line for France...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #394 on: April 24, 2017, 11:50:15 AM »
Interesting.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-24/56-french-villages-where-marine-le-pen-didnt-get-single-vote

I'll take "Muslim invaders for $500, Alex", shyt...the pattern is a crescent for crying out loud!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #395 on: April 24, 2017, 08:16:04 PM »
There's no way she is going to win in the 2nd round. But I guess there is a small silver lining in that the FN will become the main opposition party. They have effectively sunk the mainstream "right-ish" party.  Just as with the GOP here, before we can actually do battle with the enemy we have to deal with the lame ass mainstream party that exists solely to deflect our votes and energy away from actual power.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2017, 07:10:15 AM »
Yeah, not sure how their counties are set up...or are they provinces...whatever...maybe succession and nullification will be tried there...sure wish it would be tried here!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #397 on: May 04, 2017, 11:48:50 AM »
Heh!

Marine Le Pen Slams Macron: "France Will Be Governed By A Woman... Either Me Or Madame Merkel"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/marine-le-pen-slams-macron-france-will-be-governed-woman-either-me-or-madame-merkel

Got that right!  Merkel has her hand all the way up Macron's prison-purse!

And that space has another tenant seeker -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/barack-obama-officially-endorses-emmanuel-macron

Hopefully that is a kiss of death!   ::laughonfloor::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #398 on: May 04, 2017, 05:50:46 PM »
  The French hate the Germans more than they hate us.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #399 on: May 06, 2017, 02:56:10 PM »
Have you heard about 4chan and Wikileaks dumping a huge amount of Macron emails?  It's pretty scandalous.  It even looks like he was using his staff to procure drugs.  He's been stashing money in the Caymans to avoid the punitive French tax structure that he would no doubt continue as president.

And it probably won't matter when they vote tomorrow.

- Yours Truly