Author Topic: Is the EU Going to Topple?  (Read 104496 times)

DocTrock

Re: Is the EU Going to Topple?
« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2019, 07:48:25 PM »
  Where is he/she/it ?  Suddenly quiet.

Oh yeah....be proud.  You "scared" another one off.  The thread at least.

You guys vote for people who don't represent you and you pretend it's a "lesser" evil.   We'll no doubt see eachother on another thread.   

But if you want the vainglory of thinking you ran me off with your superior intellect and so forth....think again.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2019, 08:06:16 PM »

You guys vote for people who don't represent you and you pretend it's a "lesser" evil.   We'll no doubt see eachother on another thread.   

But if you want the vainglory of thinking you ran me off with your superior intellect and so forth....think again.

I read virtually everything you wrote. I didn't agree with everything but I did read it. But with every post you reinforce my initial perception: you're not here to have a conversation - you're here to fight.
No thanks, not interested.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2019, 10:35:47 PM »

I read virtually everything you wrote. I didn't agree with everything but I did read it. But with every post you reinforce my initial perception: you're not here to have a conversation - you're here to fight.
No thanks, not interested.

Where you been I missed you.  So who did you vote for was where I left off.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #523 on: January 22, 2019, 02:50:52 PM »
Since he won't answer you JF I will.

You guys vote for people who don't represent you and you pretend it's a "lesser" evil. 

:o
He  would have his vote for Democrats so the country collapses more quickly.
After all, what would a Democrat majority be doing right now?

They would try to implement single payer - increasing the debt, and then try to outlaw firearms , causing a civil war.
His obvious interest is in getting the United States off the world stage sooner ( the greater evil)  so his favored despotic powers  in China and Russia can have unrestricted behavior  - because, like google, they would never use such increased latitude  for evil.  Its a belief so naive, I  hope he is just a paid Russian trying to bring down the US- otherwise I have to lower my opinion of humanity another notch.

DocTrock

« Reply #524 on: January 22, 2019, 04:30:39 PM »

You guys vote for people who don't represent you and you pretend it's a "lesser" evil. 

They would try to implement single payer - increasing the debt, and then try to outlaw firearms , causing a civil war.
His obvious interest is in getting the United States off the world stage sooner ( the greater evil)  so his favored despotic powers  in China and Russia can have unrestricted behavior  - because, like google, they would never use such increased latitude  for evil.  Its a belief so naive, I  hope he is just a paid Russian trying to bring down the US- otherwise I have to lower my opinion of humanity another notch.

Ah....personal attacks.   Not waiting for an answer but pretending you "ran me off."

Personal attacks are the fanfare of victorious, glorious and superior debating skills.  The person awarded with the personal attacks is always the winner.   That would be me!   Yay! 

I beat people who spend all day on a nearly empty forum waiting for someone to answer questions.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #525 on: January 22, 2019, 05:07:12 PM »

Ah....personal attacks.   Not waiting for an answer but pretending you "ran me off."

Personal attacks are the fanfare of victorious, glorious and superior debating skills.  The person awarded with the personal attacks is always the winner.   That would be me!   Yay! 

I beat people who spend all day on a nearly empty forum waiting for someone to answer questions.

Oh no but I am waiting for that answer so if you're done with the bullsh*t grandstanding  how about an answer.

Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #526 on: January 22, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »

That was no  more a personal attack than accusing us of being  "detached from reality", the sorts who  " vote for people who don't represent you and you pretend it's a "lesser" evil." , and being vainglorious.

You see and describe reality differently. I don't take it personally. You apparently can't take it as you dish it.

Since you didn't answer ( and still haven't answered) I took a guess as to what you would say, based on what you have already said.
Nothing would be easier than simply saying "No, your guess was wrong" and then explaining your real answer.
The fact that you didn't do that, and instead accused me of a "personal attack", speaks volumes about your intentions here, does it not?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #527 on: January 22, 2019, 08:59:29 PM »
  can somebody put this on the launch pad.    ::vafancoul:: ::effu::  ::asskicking::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #528 on: January 23, 2019, 07:46:18 AM »
Told ya!  Full of sh*t.

Just wants to pontificate, not interested in sharing real thoughts and answering direct questions is totally off-limits.

Poor fella just wants adulation for showing up here and...demonstrating his skill...

And I agree with Weisshaupt...his debate style if you can call it that is classic proglodyte...reminds me of the old PL forum days...especially he-who-shall-not-be-named...and if not a paid Russian troll...well then, it can only mean he has a masochistic nature because nobody here is a dunce that will read his dreck and become an adoring apostle.  And to do that without financial renumeration?  Totally nuts.  Meh, latter day Earth, sh*t happens.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #529 on: January 25, 2019, 07:33:21 AM »
If Mother Russia is the cradle of truth, justice, prosperity and freedom...

...then why are their wealthy elite making baby anchors in America?

It's got to be a ploy, eh?

::pokeineye::

DocTrock

« Reply #530 on: January 25, 2019, 09:20:15 AM »
because nobody here is a dunce that will read his dreck and become an adoring apostle. 

Let me fix your statement.

First, I'll ignore all the personal attacks and delete them from the orginal statement, which I have done above.

Then,  I'll correct the final statement that has already has the personal attacks removed in order to allow for reality:

nobody here

There ya go.   There is no one here.   1 or 2 people do all the posting.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #531 on: January 25, 2019, 09:39:38 AM »
Another typical contribution...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #532 on: January 25, 2019, 10:14:35 AM »
because nobody here is a dunce that will read his dreck and become an adoring apostle. 

First, I'll ignore all the personal attacks and delete them from the orginal statement, which I have done above.

Then,  I'll correct the final statement that has already has the personal attacks removed in order to allow for reality:

nobody here

So what? and what's it to you?  This our place, has been for some time, and how and when we respond/post is our business. 

I read everything posted here; I don't always have something to add, but I know when I have something to "say", I can come here to do so.

This is "home" for more than a few people, and as you have been invited in, it would behoove you to not crap any further in our living room.  Capisce?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #533 on: January 25, 2019, 10:31:51 AM »

nobody here

So what? and what's it to you?  This our place, has been for some time, and how and when we respond/post is our business. 

I read everything posted here; I don't always have something to add, but I know when I have something to "say", I can come here to do so.

This is "home" for more than a few people, and as you have been invited in, it would behoove you to not crap any further in our living room.  Capisce?

I also read every word, and you tend to deflect and not answer like the typical Libiot.  Just because I don't enter the fray, does not meant that I am not observing, Libertas, John Florida, Weisshaupt are far more capable of debating than I. 

I have just one series of questions for you.  Where are you from (Country) and where do you currently live (Country)?  If they are different countries, are you a legal citizen of the one you live in?  If you live in the USA and are a citizen, who did you vote for in 2016 for president? 

Now that you have been called out by multiple people, I truly expect you will A) Deflect, B) just not answer or C) just run away.  Or some combination of those. 

Ball is in your court.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #534 on: January 25, 2019, 10:32:42 AM »

No, No, he is right Pan.  We should have some dictatorial edict that we all post on a set schedule,  just to nod our heads and admit the truth or at least the  current truth, as determined by Doc, or we get booted from the forum.. after all we are just lonely, silly game playing , reality denying,  , vainglorious loosers participating in a dead forum ( but that isn't a personal attack you understand)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 10:38:49 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #535 on: January 25, 2019, 10:38:11 AM »

nobody here

Why don't you stop blowing you're own horn and answer the questions people have asked.   Who did you vote for in the last election????   And thank you for blessing us with your presence .
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #536 on: January 25, 2019, 11:23:02 AM »
His view of participation is odd by normal standards...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #537 on: January 25, 2019, 02:54:42 PM »
  Must be out for lunch.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #538 on: January 25, 2019, 03:29:37 PM »
Perhaps, in view of my post to him, it would be politic to just leave it, yah?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

DocTrock

« Reply #539 on: January 25, 2019, 03:45:11 PM »

Why don't you stop blowing you're own horn and answer the questions people have asked.   Who did you vote for in the last election????   And thank you for blessing us with your presence .

I do not vote in US elections.   I only vote FOR candidates.  I do not vote against them.  Therefore, I cannot vote for people who will not represent me.

Lemme guess....you voted for Trump?